Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

The Beginning of Destiny~

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
    AuthorMessage
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 pm

I continued to play, bittersweetly, in accordance with the tune. It was a bittersweet piece after all, it all depended on how one would interpret it and its meaning. Needless to say, I continued playing and singing along with the melody, the words, clear and crisp in my mind as if I'd written them yesterday. The notes to the piano almost if I'd practiced them over and over and over again, tirelessly, without rest or break. It seemed almost perfect, there was just something missing....

It wasn't until three-quarters of the way through the song did I realize, or rather, sense another presence in the room with me. From the closed position they were in, my sapphire eyes opened and looked down at the piano, the soulfulness in the piece no longer there. This, in turn, threw me off and caused me to mess up quite a bit. Instead of playing a certain chord with my bottom hand, I played a different one and the top note with my right hand was even more off key than the chord. I cringed at the sound my fingers had just managed to make and slowly took them off of the keys. Gradually, I proceeded to close the lid over the keys and turn around swiftly. Embarrassment was there in my mind, but, not clearly displayed on my face. No, in fact; As I realized Himeko was the one who was standing behind me, the only feature I was wearing was a smile.

"Why hello there Himeko.... I see you've changed."

There was a brief moment of pause.

"Well, it looks like you're comfortable."

Another pause.

"Um, Himeko? How long have you been standing there exactly?"

Although it wasn't obvious, a small pinkish color started to form in my cheeks. Embarrassment. But, my sapphire eyes held strong on her amethyst ones in a gaze, anxiously awaiting her answer. I could only smile softly, seeming as though I were curious.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:46 am

"Oh...umm" the latter stumbled over her words as she replied back softly. "Just a few minutes." she continued on, "Chikane- you were absolutely wonderful and perfect and-" the blond paused, her cheeks flushing bright pink at her sudden words.

Returning the strong yet warm gaze of the other woman, Himeko gazed back just as deeply. As the blue haired girl's finger gently released the key from the piano, the last note was played, echoing throughout the room, she could only hear her heart beat rapidly as silence filled the room.
    Back to top Go down
    http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:27 am

OOC: Hey there, how's it goin'? It's been a while. ^^

I smiled softly and simply walked over to where she was standing. There were couches and places to sit placed right behind her, after all. Gently, I sat down, never taking my eyes off of her. She seemed so shy and so uncomfortable at the mention of my question. Nonetheless, I tried to ease and soothe her worries into nothing but trust.

"Well, thank you Himeko. I appreciate that compliment very much. It means a lot coming from you, after all."

I paused and thought a moment before continuing the conversation between that was so light and polite. It seemed so refined as if I were talking with my parents. This needed to change. The atmosphere, I felt, was way too uptight.

"Why don't you sit down, Himeko? Tell me, what is it you're studying?"

My eyes did not drop from hers as I patiently awaited her answer. There was something about the gleams in her eyes that made me feel uneasy in a good way; the kind of way you get when you get your first crush back in elementary school. Something about her made me feel like a schoolgirl crushing on the cutest and most popular boy who doesn't even know she exists. The cliche that was played out in movies and the such but never true in real life, well, for most, that is. But, I eyed her and contemplated her beauty, attempting to compare it to something on this Earth and ultimately, failing miserably...
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 pm

OOC: I'm doing okay. And yes it has indeed been awhile. ^^

"I was studying y-" the girl immediately blushed bright pink, but collected herself together. "I mean just a book I found in your room earlier." she paused for a moment, the little angel tilted her head slightly and nodded softly. She blushed and bit her lip as she headed towards a fairly large velvet sofa. The little angel looked downwards as she was only a feet or so away from the blue haired girl. Her knees were together and her small hands were clasped neatly in her lap. It was quite comfortable, but her heart continued to beat in a irregular rhythm.

Suddenly she realized a warm gaze enveloping her. She couldn't help but blush slightly and beam a bright smile in return.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:53 pm

OOC: Okay, are you sure? You know, one night, when you're not busy that is, you should call me. Perhaps we could catch up? Or would you prefer I send you letters?

"So I see."

I smiled warmly and softly. The looks in our eyes towards one another could speak volumes for whatever it was we were thinking or feeling. I found that a very unique feat that we could both decipher the gleams into messages. And I found it amazing how we could find the motives to giggle, even so, at nothing by just the atmosphere in the room, if it were set right. Everything just was perfect between us, a beautiful friendship.

I watched her movements. So intricate. So sweet. So..Himeko. Nonetheless, I placed my hand over hers, trying to get her to relax a bit.

"Is there something you wanted to speak about?"
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:15 am

The little angel carefully studied the latter's pale yet porcelain doll-like face. It never once failed to make her blush. Just this tenderly expression and small contact from the blue haired girl gave off a feeling of warmth that made Himeko feel quite at ease. Her heart and racing pulse slowed down to a normal pace now. In any case, the magical touch suddenly made the atmosphere seem somewhat lighter.

"Umm...I just really enjoyed your performance." the blonde gently slid one of her hands away, gently pressing her index finger against her cherry petal lips. She continued, "It was like attending the real thing you know-" Trailing off, suddenly she realized her rudeness. "I'm sorry! didn't mean to talk so informally.."
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:58 pm

"Relax, Himeko, it's alright. I know we haven't known one another for a very long time but I feel comfortable enough in your presence to call you my friend. So if we're friends, you don't have to feel so uncomfortable about speaking informally."

I catered a soft smile to Himeko. I wanted to let her know it was alright that she be that way around me. My goal was to make her feel nothing but comfort. However, I turned away from her, not looking her in the eyes for a moment more. I sighed happily.

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked my performance Himeko. I've been playing piano ever since... well, as long as I can remember. It's become almost like a part of myself. And the songs I create are just as well as this. May I ask, what it is you'd like to do now? Perhaps, some tea or talk might do or, is there something else on your mind?"

Again, my azure eyes turned back to meet her beautiful amethyst ones. They were like gems set in the face to which only a goddess could compare. Often times I'd catch myself thinking that thought but I never questioned why, I just assumed everyone saw her the way I did. However, I awaited her response in a happy silence. Just being in her presence brought me a secret bliss.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 am

The sweet scent of perfume and an unfading warmth emanated from the other girl. As the blue haired girl turned away for a slight moment, the little angel smiled gently. But the moment she met with her companion's sapphire gaze, a gush of delight and mild shyness overcame her.

"And thank you too, for inviting me over to your place. I really love talking with you about anything really!" Himeko cupped her hands over her mouth, worrying she had spoken too quickly. "But tea sounds wonderful Chi-." she blushed a shade of light pink, paused for a slight moment, then took a deep breath, speaking softly in a sweet tone, "Chikane-chan."
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I did tell her she could be formal, but, I was taken aback at her choice of words in her sentence. It wasn't quite what she said that surprised me, but the usage of my name in that tone and manner. I was happy when I recognized she did it, nonetheless, but, I was so used to everyone calling me Himemiya, or Miya-sama, or something to that extent that shows the utmost respect. I was so tired of the uptightness around me, but, I suppose that's how people chose to act, so I didn't press the matter. I blinked.

"Chikane.. but that's!"

I said in a soft tone, but still surprised. Knowing Himeko, she would have been taken aback as well, as if she said the wrong thing. With my tone, I'd startle her into saying, calling me something else. That, was something I didn't want. So instead, I recovered and smiled softly as I decided to continue the conversation.

"Very well, Himeko. I shall call Otoha to prepare the tea for us. Is there any particular flavor you'd like, we have a vast selection."

I kept looking at her. So sweet. Himeko, she was a real catch, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.~
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:38 am

Realizing the latter's sudden exclamation, the little angel brushed her hand across her lips. "Ah! I'm so-" But the princess caught her off guard by suddenly regaining her composure. Himeko then nodded slightly in the heat of the moment. "Just black tea will be fine." she replied softly whilst twiddling with her fingers. Her cheeks felt hot and even more burning as she felt the other girl's sapphire eyes gaze upon her tenderly. As the blue haired princess was only a few inches away from her face, every word and sentence that was said was filled with an aura of impeccable serenity.

While the princess called for Otoha, the little angel sighed inwardly. Unconsciously she raised her right hand to her heart, gently clenching her fist, she thought to herself quietly, "Chikane-chan~"
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:36 am

"She should be in shortly with the tea."

I continued to smile softly. There was slight silence within the air, a slight tension that could not be detected by many, perhaps by only the occupants of the room. But then I thought; She called me Chikane and that continued to bring peace and happiness into the smile already present on my face. It was amazing, I just couldn't stop smiling whenever I was near Himeko. It was as if she had this bewitching power that she cast over me to make me as giddy as my school days. I had felt butterflies from time to time just looking at her. And yet, extremely content as I was, I was still serene, not at all restless.

".... You called me Chikane?"

I said softly, looking out the huge plate of glass that happened to be the window, placing a gentle hand on it. I said it to arrange my thoughts out loud, though it was so silent one could hear a pin drop. Suffice it to say, Himeko could here every word as if the question were meant for her.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 pm

"Chikane...oh yes!" the girl nodded firmly in agreement, then blushed upon realizing her acute action.

The little angel stared at the glass in contempt as she wished for the latter to place her hand on her own. She scolded herself for the thought and turned her attention elsewhere in the spacious room. She needed to focus her attention on something other than the beauty by the glass pane in order to maintain her composure.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:14 pm

"Is everything alright Himeko? You seem to be a bit distracted."

I approached her softly. Gently. That was key. I wanted her to trust me more than anything, I didn't want her to view me as a danger. Of all things, that was the last thing I was hoping to come true. My sapphire eyes watched as her gaze explored the room, perhaps she wondered the history in the walls, or maybe she was just admiring the scenery. Or perhaps she was trying to concentrate on anything more than me. My presence, as I was beginning to realize, did have a sort of paralyzing effect on people. ^^''

I walked over to where she was and lightly grabbed her hand, gently smiling at her. Our gazes met. She was special, she was a radiant and this feeling that thumped my heart, I couldn't even begin to explain. It was strange and yet warm, and familiar. It was welcoming but I hadn't decided to lay my hopes on it just yet. I'd have to get to know her better, I'd have to let her inside my home more frequently. And only then would our hearts begin to intertwine as likely friends.

Time skip: And so the time passed on and through several seasons and months, Himeko and I had grown closer as friends. Perhaps we could be considered some of the best, to the naked eyes watching us. We'd grown close, I had to admit that much. And now I was beginning to wonder, just how close had we grown? See, during these months that have passed, we've grown closer once more to turning a year older. That would mean another birthday celebrated, but this time, this year it wasn't going to be alone. I would have Himeko with me and that would make all the difference.

And so began the eve before our birthday. It was nighttime and the ebony curtain of the sky covered us in its warm blanket. It seemed the streetlights shown too bright for the stars to come out and decorate the night sky, make it more wondrous and vast. However, the moon was out, and it was a half. It didn't seem to be whole, and yet it didn't seem to be empty. Equal sides of darkness and light. I smiled and brought in some hot chocolate, both of us, now changed into our nighttime attire. Ready were we for both bed and to enjoy a late night conversation growing into our birthday. Perhaps we could share old tales we've heard, and none more so fit that category than the old legends I'd used to read about.

"Here you go Himeko. Now, what do you say we have a little chat?"

Another gentle smile. I was truly happy.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:33 pm

"Mm sounds good. Let's~" the golden haired girl returned a longing, warm gaze towards the latter.

Tonight was a special night. At least to the little angel. She felt as if it's been a decade or even more since she met Chikane. Loosely wearing her sleeping gown, the little angel leaned against the window pane in the same position that her dear friend stood a year ago. A faint symbol on her chest gleamed and fainted quickly as the moon shone upon it.

The little angel delicately walked over towards the coffee table and sat down on a spacious couch next to it. Taking the cup gently from the latter's pristine hands, the little angel blinked and curiously observed the tiny swirling chocolate bubbles in her cup.

"Chikane-chan. We won't ever have to part ways right?" the little angel smiled and peered upwards towards her dear companion.

Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:42 pm

I looked up elegantly, politely, meeting her gaze while my gentle lips were still placed on the porcelain cup containing the hot liquid clearing my senses. Its warm temperature felt great against the texture that was my skin. And the smell permeated my nose, relieving me of any stress I'd felt prior to this hour, to this moment, to this day, even. I smiled and swallowed the last sip I'd taken, then proceeding to answer her question.

"Hm? Why of course Himeko. You may stay here with me as long as you please. And, if that happens to be for the rest of your life, I wouldn't have a problem with that. Well, that sounds a little too much. What I mean to say is, if you wish to stay here for a long amount of time, I wouldn't mind it much. In fact, I'd be happy to have you stay here with me. Perhaps you could keep me some company on my lonelier days here."

I chuckled lightly, conversation was brewing, that was good. And even if there was silence between us, it never seemed to be awkward. But, there was this way that she just brightened a room when she walked into it. Her smile especially. And how I could not get enough of looking at her, or those precious eyes. So pretty. I cannot be thinking this way...

I continued. "But, as friends, well, that I can say will last forever."

I took another sip from my cup and my neck pulsated once, a small dim light showing from it in a split second before disappearing. I took it as a muscle spasm and disregarded it, continuing on with my wonderful night with Himeko.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

"Thank you Chikane, but I do not wish to trouble you so much, so I will leave one day!" the blonde girl tightened her fist and turned her head towards the ceiling, confirming her decision with a confident nod. I blushed upon realizing my childish, yet silly action. In a soft, sweet voice I apologized, "Gomenasai. I think I got a bit carried away."

Looking abashed, the little angel titled her head away from the warm gaze of the blue haired girl.

"As friends forever."

Those words made the little angel smile. It was as if her companion tangibly wrapped her arms around her. She felt secured in this warm envelopment of feelings.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

And then our small talk had pretty much come to an end. There were no more words to be said, really, and the hour grew closer to our date of birthday both. We were each turning a year older, and I couldn't have been more thrilled to spend my aging with Himeko. I found myself wishing we could stay here and grow old together. Or perhaps wherever we would go would be fine. We. That was it. We. There was no more me. Now, I had Himeko.

I softly smiled, and internally laughed in happiness at the fact that she was now my great friend. We were going to experience a lot together, and make unforgettable memories that they'll make legends about. That will last into other generations and will touch the hearts of the young everywhere. Or so I should hope.

"So, do you know anything more about those stories I think I've spoken to you about? I think they're quite fascinating. The way that the author set everything up, it just meshes so well together. The plot forms elegantly, and everything is clear and easy to follow thanks to how she writes. But, I just, I guess, I have always found the simple idea of two being in love, forbidden love that is, quite the interesting topic."

I thought a moment more, took another sip, then continued.

"And to put it to two beings who are supposed to be clear cut pure, priestesses."
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:26 pm

"Forbidden love...?" the little angel trailed off and paused for a moment. The idea of two girls being together was a bit too much for her. Her heart beat rapidly at the thought and dismissed it. "I think-I mean I think two girls would make a very cute couple."

I silently took a sip of hot chocolate whilst Chikane spoke, then continued.

"So are you implying that the two people--two girls, could be priestesses from the past?" Himeko asked with a certain vying tone of curiosity.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

"Well the legends I read all said that they were based on true accounts. So for all I know, they could be real."

I smiled and continued to sip on my cup of hot chocolate. The flavoring in this cup was just simply divine, and the warm sensation that touched my lips felt like pure bliss. I wondered what the touch of Himeko's lips would feel like. It was a thought that curious sprung within me, and then my thoughts trailed to the priestesses and wondering if we could ever be together like the two of them. It was different, I would say that much. It actually did make my heart skip a beat, which was already beating quite fast already. Outwardly, there was no change in my expression, but I had to shake myself from the thoughts that were daring to spur in my mind.

"Perhaps it could be real. I think it would certainly be exciting to witness such an event happen. Or maybe even to be a part of it. But I'm sure that's just me dreaming. How about you Himeko?"

I asked her kindly, and then I felt it again, a small pulsation at the back of my neck. Perhaps, these thoughts I tried to shake from my mind were invading in the deepest parts of my brain, and working themselves into my subconscious. Now they were beginning to show their effects on my body. It did feel a little warm. Had I been blushing?
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 pm

"Chikane are you feeling unwell?" I said this in a worried tone as I placed my cup on the table.

Unconsciously I reached my hand over and placed it gently upon the latter's forehead, then placed it upon my own. She seemed to be fine. Realizing her intimate action with the other girl, I quickly retracted back to her original spot on the sofa. I blushed and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"But I did have a strange dream this morning, but I was awoken up by your gentle voice.." Himeko replied sweetly as she trailed off on the last phrase.

What was that dream again? Pictures of two girls dressed in priestess robes suddenly flashed in my mind. The violent clashing of swords, a tear drop--they were fighting each other endlessly in a painful fight to the death. It send chills up my spine, but I waved the thought away. It's funny how Chikane asked, it's as if she could read my memories. Memories of a distant, yet familiar past. My cup lost it's warmth now.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:12 pm

"I'm fine, Himeko."

And then she touched me. Her touch, so gentle, so soft, so intoxicating. I found myself readily slipping into a daze and I had to catch myself before I fell completely. I couldn't let her see me like that. That would give away too much. Too much would be expressed. Too much would be shown. And I did not intend to "voice" my innermost thoughts.

"But thank you anyway."

I smiled and took another sip of the liquid in my cup. Now things were beginning to become awkward. I could sense them beginning to be. And then I was almost thankful that she started another conversation with me, to keep the air between us constant. I can't stand situations that are so awkward you find it hard to just breathe within your space.

"Right, I'm sorry to have woken you, would you mind telling me more about that dream? I'd love to hear some of it."

I smiled and placed my cup down, finding no further interest with it anymore. In fact, the temperature had begun to grow colder rather quickly. I wondered if it was just the environment. I crossed my legs and awaited her to tell the story, getting myself comfortable first so that I wouldn't move around so much during the telling of her dreams. Who knows? Perhaps they were similar to the visions I'd been having as well? Or maybe they were just like my dreams? Or maybe they were nothing like any of that. And plus, I got to hear Himeko's melodious voice, so high, so sweet, so pure; Ah, it echoes throughout the music staffs of my heart.~
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:00 am

"You're welcome." I replied back softly. "And no it wasn't your fault! I just woke up because I wanted to-" I cut myself off abruptly as usual. But tightening grasp on the sofa fabric, I managed to muster out the last two words that I meant to say from my heart. "...see you." I sighed as I was glad to get that off my chest. My feelings for Chi-chan.

I liked the sound of Chikane's voice. It made me feel less lonely and happy to be me. She always encouraged me to open up and basically be myself. And that's the very reason I'm the so strong me of today. When we first met, I was quiet and constantly bullied by other classmates.

"But..." I continued on in a more serious tone. "In my dream, I stood with a sword in my hand and it dripped..." I shivered and meekly whispered, "blood."

I paused at the word. More and more memories violently flashed in front of my eyes. I'm lunging? My hands tightened it's grip on the sword and I started running. Running towards someone important. And then I saw the person smile. Then I saw red. Nothingness. Blood.

The room became snow white. A sweatdrop rolled down my cheek. No, was it a tear drop? Why am I crying? I pondered this quietly as I pulled out a fake, plastic smile. This was very strange. I'm happy. I should be happy since Chikane-chan's with me. But- something is wrong. Is something terrible going to happen?
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I acknowledged what she was saying as well as admiring her beautiful features. The small rosy color her cheeks always had in them. The silken golden hair that she always fastened and brushed the right way so that it dangled in the wind attractively. And those big violet eyes always filled with such wonder and love, and innocence. She did truly shine like the sun.

I listened to her melodious voice tell me her dreams, and everything she was feeling. Never have I felt so close to Himeko than right here, in this moment, sharing most of everything with her. And once she was finished, I smiled softly, truly a wonderful story. But again, there was an expression somewhere on my face of hurt and anguish, sympathy really for the things that that girl in her dreams must have gone through. It was her, but that didn't mean she had to feel the same way she did in her dream right? I had hoped she wasn't affected by it.

And then, as if someone flipped a switch, my expression morphed into a totally different emotion. I witnessed a small tear trickle down her cheek and I rushed over to wipe the tears that were begin to fall more frequently down her porcelain like complexion. I couldn't have anything stain the beauteous texture of it, even the crystalline tears that had such a pretty effect under the small lights in the room we were in. I immediately, once done wiping the tears from her eyes, wrapped her in a warm embrace and held her closely.

"It's going to be alright Himeko. It was just a dream, it doesn't necessarily have to mean something. And if something is bothering you, then you can always talk to me about it. Allow me to be your comfort. I mean, I heard my father say this once and it's always stuck to me... Bury your sorrows into the arms of your friends, that's what they're there for."

I smiled softly and looked her straight in the eyes, placing my hands then on her cheeks and either side of her face, holding it gently, then proceeding to press my forehead to hers.

"And I'm a friend."

I tried to make her see that she wasn't alone in this and that, if she ever needed any kind of backing or support, I would be there for her. To lend her my support and strength. And to ultimately, be a friend to her. The best there's ever been.

Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 11:45 pm

When I felt the other girl's hand, my complexion calmed and facial features softened. I nodded as my face was gently caressed by her soft and beautiful hands. I was used to being constantly comforted by her. Chikane. She was always so strong. Beautiful. Elegant.

*flashback memory*

When we first met, Chikane. An image of her hugging a puppy. Chikane. An image of her splashing water at me since I was lonely. Chikane. An image of the two of us making bento together. And the images could go on infinitely in my heart at least.

Pulling myself together, I realized Chikane was looking straight at me. I blushed. "Chikane-chan. Thank you~" I whispered softly to her. Her face was only a centimeter away from mine, causing a my natural reaction of constant heart beating and even more blushing so much that I felt as if I was going to melt. I continued, "Do you think-" I asked but was cut off as the large glass window suddenly shattered into what seemed like a million pieces.

A cold wind blew in. If I still stood there a moment ago by chance, I would've been crushed for sure. Thankfully, luck was somewhat on our side today. A metallic arm sharply emerged from the hole and headed towards us. But it only targeted one of us. I screamed my lungs out for Chikane, but my energy was completely drained, so I could only say...Chikane-chan. Whiteness conquered over my senses. There was nothing but whiteness. A whiteness just like my dream.

I felt slightly feverish and my chest felt strange. It was glowing? I could hear a gentle voice calling out my name in worry. It was as if she was telling me to open up my eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

"Himeko!"

I screamed out to her in pure terror seeing the giant metallic hand come through the window from what seemed like no one. This had not happened before in all my years I'd lived, which wasn't that long granted, but still, this was unusual. I could hardly find any words or thoughts within my mind to use in this situation, probably from the sheer panic that had shocked into me. And the only thought, regardless of how feeble and meek I was compared to the giant robotic arm with Himeko in its hand, was of her. Was that I had to help and save Himeko somehow, even if it concerned me losing my life.

I quickly ran, finding the motion in my body to move, and grabbed my bow and arrow, shooting it at the giant robotic arm in the hopes it might work to my advantage some. My voice had reached new volumes I didn't know it could reach.

"Hey! You put Himeko down right now!"

I continued to shoot the arrows, not realizing that something on her chest was emitting a small light. And as the giant arm moved, I ran to grab my trusty horse, Sungest. I rode him all way to where the giant robot seemed to be headed and then stopped, continuing to shoot the arrows at it, wanting it to drop Himeko and leave us all alone. A thing like that could do great damage. I continued to shout...

"Himeko!"

I wanted her to hear me. I wanted her to wake up and at least try to save herself in some way, help me out a bit. I wanted her to be able to maybe get rid of this beast, give me her ideas. I wanted her alive and awake, and well. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her. And so I continued to shoot the arrows left and right, hitting and bouncing off the robot's metallic skin. Suddenly, the light that was shining from her chest completely stopped glowing, after a small burst of luster, and then the robot, blinded, dropped the girl, and began to walk away, as if the light were too much for it. As Himeko dropped through the air, I made sure to catch her in my arms, diving right off Sungest and into the dirt. She was safe, thank goodness. I smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Himeko... thank goodness you're safe. ..You can wake up now. Himeko... Himeko?"

I continued to say her name. Well, if need be, I'd perform CPR, but hopefully I didn't need to. Please Himeko, wake up.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Destiny~
    Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5