Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 pm

"Soooo uhhhhh, you. Miss, do you have a boyfriend?"

As soon as Kisaru as told him they could be on their way, he smiled cutely and started a conversation with Reika, finding her genuinely attractive. For him, anyone would suppose, it was love at first sight.

"Sorry, that was a bit of a forward question for me, what I meant is, what's your name? Sometimes talking to girls gets me nervous and I say stupid things. I'm a good guy, I swear."

He smiled sincerely now. Kitsuke could barely keep it together, he was all nervous and scattered. All he wanted was to be able to date her someday. He really did like her. But, soon, he heard the voice that spoke to him five minutes ago, echoing in his mind. He snapped out of his moment he was having and back to reality, where his cooler and more composed personality took place.

"Right okay. Let's get going."

He nodded and began to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Reika just blinked, at a loss for words. Nobody had ever asked her a question like that before, so suddenly for that matter. She chuckled lightly at the sight of Kisaru smacking herself in the forehead and Hana snickering quietly. Reika was never really one for relationships, so she decided to give the most honest answer possible.

"I can't say that I do... My name is Reika, by the way."

She was amused at the boy's nervousness, softly waving to them as they left. Kisaru just rolled her eyes as she practically shoved Kitsuke out the door before he could attempt to embarass himself, and her, any further.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 8:41 pm

"Okay... well I'll be back soon, I promise. It's nice to meet you Reika, I'm Kitsuke."

He laughed nervously before being shoved out the door like there was an emergency. It took him a minute to recover from what just happened, finding his brain again and returning it to actual function and not to mushy mode. And it took him another minute to get his head in the right place, back to the reality.

"Gee, I knew you were in a hurry, but you didn't have to be so rough about it."

He sighed and then began on his way to Goldenrod where they would meet the expert team that would help them out with rescuing Mizuki and reuniting the two. Although he couldn't help but wonder how Mizuki was doing. He'd smiled softly to himself as he led.

"So... rumor has it that you have a little something for Mizuki. This true?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:24 pm

"Well, you don't really need to be trying to flirt with someone older than you, and my boss for that matter."

She chuckled lightly as Kitsuke tried to compose himself and soon they were finally on their way.

"I... Uh..."

Her body visibly tensed at that question. It was as if her answer was going to shock even her, and in some ways, it really did. Mizuki was about five years younger than her, which somewhat disturbed her in a way. It made her doubt the fact that Mizuki even really likes her at all, and was just saying all of those things in pity. With a deep sigh, she spit out her answer.

"Yes... I like her..."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:57 pm

"I see. Well, that is something."

He sighed as they continued to walk on the road to Goldenrod. He kept concentrated on the road and never met Kisaru's eyes once. All of his energy to tease her had died down for the time being, sensing this was somewhat of a touchy, serious issue. And by his guess, it needed to be talked about with someone other than Mizuki.

"Well I think that's something special. It proves you have good tastes, Kisaru."

He chuckled to himself lightly as he began walking rhythmically on the roads. He was bored and so he just began drumming his feet along with a tune that seemed to be stuck in his head at the moment. He was kicking rocks as well to see how far they'd go. After a moment of silence and probably confusion as to why he said that on Kisaru's part, he decided to explain.

"Still confused? Well, you see. Mizuki... she is a person who has a pure heart. Ask her to do something wrong and she just won't do it. She won't be able to stand up to the challenge of wronging another human being, unless it's for the right reasons. She has this incredible sense of justice and self-righteousness that is quite rare to find nowadays in people. She has self-respect and is not at all stupid. Some of her battle tactics may seem unplanned and sloppy but she is a brilliant navigator and an excellent improvisational commander of pokemon. She is a great trainer. She has a pure heart. And let's not forget her personality. Because even though she loves water pokemon and watches over them religiously, but she has that electric spark of a personality that just gets you. It shocks you and it draws you in. She's an interesting girl, and I think she's lucky to have someone like you interested in her. Heck, I think you two are a great team when you battle, I think you two make great friends. And I think you two would make a great pair, as in a couple. So if you like her, I mean, go for her. There is no restriction when it comes to love or like or anything like that. So what if she happens to be way younger than you? So what if you have different interests? One day age won't matter, so I say, go for it while you still can. Or you never know, her heart could be swept up by someone else."

He whistled to himself, closing his eyes for a moment only to think about what he was going to say next. Usually this sort of stuff didn't come out of his mouth. Usually what came out of his mouth was from whatever his overactive mind was thinking at that moment, something intellectual, something factual, never something this deep and emotional and connected to his internal concepts of feeling. Never would anything from his heart emerge.

"And you're lucky to have someone like her interested in you. I think I can genuinely tell that she's interested in you. I mean, when she spoke to me on the phone in the past couple of weeks, she seemed miserable that she was involved in this Black Sparrow business. The only thing she seemed to lighten up about was her friends she knew she would seem someday again. And most of all, you. The thing that makes her happiest is you. And I know she's young and she is REALLY inexperienced with all this love shit. I know how it feels to be uncertain whether this person is just saying that to please you or actually meaning it, but I know Mizuki and, as strange as this may sound, I know she's being sincere. The girl, besides what those assholes at that organization are making her do, has never been insincere in her life. It's just not in her character to be that way. So I have no doubts that this little love connection you guys have cultivated is real. But, if you still have your doubts then..."

He chuckled to himself as he continued to walk, only turning around to wink the direction of Kisaru.

"Well then, we'll just have to get you to her and find that out first hand."

He smiled and readjusted his head forwards to see where he was going. This was surely going to work out, or at least he'd hoped it would.

Meanwhile...

"What is it you're planning sir?"

"I cannot disclose any of that information to you right now, second commander. But I can assure you it won't be the least bit boring. Actually, I think it will be the most enticing thing this world of pokemon has seen in a while."

He smirked in a devilish sort of way, speaking in that same ominous tone. He was plotting something and obviously it was quite devious....
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:34 am

Kisaru looked at him in almost sheer disbelief. That had to be the single most heartfelt thing he had ever said. It gave her a glimmer of hope. She was so happy that she actually had to suppress the urge to hug him.

"You really think she feels the same..?"

She felt a new surge of determination and began to walk faster, almost passing Kitsuke completely.

"Well, come on. This organization isn't going to find itself."

She chuckled and grinned wholeheartedly. For the first time in a long while, she could sincerely say that she was happy. It was as if the tough shell she tried to hide under had just faded away with those seemingly few words.

Now it was payback time. Kisaru smirked and nudged Kitsuke's arm, trying to stifle a laugh. It was pretty obvious that she was just teasing, but she just wanted to see what kind of reaction she could get from him.

"Sooo, that Reika's pretty hot, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

"Right. It won't find itself."

Kitsuke noticed Kisaru finally starting to cheer up. His little speech, he'd guessed, did it. That was a miracle all in its own. She was already looking more bright and ready to start this mission with him. To that he couldn't be happier. But, then she asked him a question he wasn't exactly prepared for. Could he really talk girls with Kisaru? I guess, being that she was interested in Mizuki he could. But it still felt a little weird.

Immediately, he blushed and began to become all tongue tied with words. He didn't know what to say at all and he sort of just fumbled with his fingers shyly as they continued walking. Eventually, he moved his hands to rub the back of his head as if he were scratching an itch, and messing with his hair, he tried to speak.

"Yeah... I guess she is pretty um, hot. I mean, I think she is. I mean, I think she's cute, and beautiful too. And I... um. Look, is there any chance that Reika will go out with me?"

He phrased, almost in defeat about the matter. At this point he was jealous that Kisaru was so lucky to have Mizuki and visa-versa as well. And the only question that repeated in his mind comically was; Why can't I find someone to love?

Meanwhile...

"Hey, Mizu."

"Oh hey Kenshiro, what's up? You wanna talk to me about something?"

"Well first I want to know if the matter you were having trouble with is resolved?"

"Sorta. I mean, we don't know what's gonna happen yet, but we're both hoping for the best I guess."

"That's good. That's good. I just wanted to make sure you were okay and that my advice worked out for you. I mean, I know how hard it can be, being separated from the person you have feelings for. But there is more than one purpose of my being here. I want to train with you. You already have brilliant tactics and skills in battle. That's quite obvious. You just need to learn to hone and refine them against your opponent and see the things you were once blind to, and you'll be a master of battle in no time. Now, I want you to follow me. We have a long while of training to do, if you're gonna be able to beat me. Once you're able to beat me, I'd say you're ready then to take on the second commander. Once you beat the second, you definitely beat the first. And if you can beat the first, then you can beat anyone. But, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. First, you have to beat me."

He smiled and I sprung up all happy. I followed him to the field and as we walked, he thought...

'I just want to be able to make sure she's alright in battle. I have a feeling the first in command is planning something evil and I want Mizuki to stop it. I believe in her and everything she's accomplished to now, and everything she will accomplish. She's got a lot of fight in her, but if she doesn't learn to battle now then she doesn't stand a chance against the first commander and his evil plot. I have to do this for the sake of her escape, my closure, and this organization's downfall.'

Once we reached the field, we stood a good width apart. He spoke to me the same way, almost, he spoke when we first met when I was with Kisaru. He called out his Umbreon, the one he'd said he'd started out with when he first became a member here.

"Now, as you may know already, part of battling another person is about finding their weakness in battle. Now, sometimes these weakness may not come to you so easily. It's okay, take time to analyze your opponent if you're not sure. Just don't spend too much time or you may lose the battle and much more. You have to be quick and decisive in battle, almost like you're cutting something with a razor blade edged knife. That sharp."

I nodded, understanding what he was trying to express to me. I looked at his Umbreon who stared at me with anticipation. He was waiting for me to call my pokemon and for a command from his trainer who had said to do nothing yet.

"Alright, now call your pokemon. Which do you think would be a good pokemon against a dark type?"

"Well, I would you think of using either a fighting type or a bug type to take on Umbreon. But, since I don't have either of those, I'm going to send out my own Umbreon. Knowing that an Umbreon is battling against another Umbreon, the attacks will be less effective on your side, and the battle will last longer. Plus, it could help my Umbreon become stronger the longer he stays in battle. And I won't be forced to use another pokemon right away. He can injure your pokemon till its health has gone down or complete make the other faint before I have to switch pokemon. Am I right or did that not make sense?"

"No you're right. Stalling with the same type pokemon is a good way to annoy the other trainer as well as confuse them. If their mind is focusing on why you chose the pokemon you did and not on the battle fully, you may be able to defeat their pokemon quicker than if they were fully focused on the battle. It does also make it last longer and gives you more time to analyze what kind of trainer your opponent is. Good choice Mizu."

He smiled and Bandit then rushed in to the space to battle. Both Umbreons were staring at each other intensely, waiting for their commands to battle.

"Alright, shall we begin?"

"Yes, we shall."

He smirked, as did I, and then the real battle began...
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Kisaru laughed as Kitsuke could seem to form a coherent sentence, or do much of anything without stumbling for that matter. Thinking for a moment, she wondered about the possible chances of her friend and Reika actually being in a relationship. Reika did look a lot older, possibly in her late teens. Plus, she was kind of aloof whenever it came to a subject relating to dating and the like.

"Hmm.. I don't know, it could happen. You'd have to make quite an impression on her, though."

She chuckled as she continued walking. After a while, she could tell that they were finally in the Johto region. Now it wouldn't be too much longer before they reached Goldenrod City.

"So, did you learn anything about this organization when you talked to them?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 pm

"Well, then, I guess I will have."

He laughed lightly as they continued walking. Suddenly, they were in the Johto region and readily approaching Goldenrod City. Kitsuke smiled as he realized how close they were. And then he heard another question come from Kisaru's mouth.

"Yeah I talked to them before and they said they were definitely qualified for this job. They would help me out no matter what. That, and I had to pay them."

He rolled his eyes. It was true. They needed some form of payment for this and once Kitsuke did so, they agreed. They were to be waiting for them in the forest just off where Kisaru and everyone was originally attacked. And they'd finally get to know who this mystery team was. Both parties in this situation were anxious to meet the other.

Meanwhile...

"You're doing well Mizuki. You've both made my Umbreon faint and made a dent in my plans by defeating my first pokemon."

"And, you've defeated mine. But I don't have a plan so I can't say that you've dented a whole in mine."

He laughed and called back his Umbreon and then sent out another pokemon. I watched who it was, Pikachu? He cried out happily, ready for battle. I smiled and called back Bandit, cuddling him in his pokeball and then placing his on my belt for a rest.

"A pikachu huh?"

"Yes, now there will be times where you're at a type disadvantage like you are now. You don't have Bandit accessible to use and all you have left is your water type pokemon. You have to choose wisely and beware of the types as well as the other trainer's strategy. Now, choose your next pokemon."

He smirked and I chose to call out Starmie. Starmie popped out healthily, ready for battle.

"Starmie, interesting choice. Why did you choose Starmie when you know he's a water type?"

"Because he's also a psychic type with psychic and electric attacks. He can redirect the bolt of lightning thrown at him back to you. Control your pokemon with psychic, at least for a bit. And defeat you that way."

He smiled, happy that I'd chosen the right answer. Life was difficult for an all water type trainer, but that's how it goes.

"Ready for round two?"

"Let's go."

And the second round began....
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Kisaru just laughed at that. But what kind of organization would they be without proper funding? She picked up her pace a little as soon as she recalled where she was. She could see the outlines of trees nearby.

"Look! I think we're almost to the forest, I wonder where those guys are..."

She began scanning the area for any sign of them, but picked up nothing yet. Whoever these guys were, they sure were good at concealing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm

"They should be around here somewhere. Hey guys! It's Kitsuke, you know the guy you spoke to on the phone! You can come out now!"

He called out rather loudly. Once the team heard the call from the boy's mouth sudden theme music began to play from nowhere. Silhouettes of two figures appeared on a tree branch one seemingly to be a man with a rose in his mouth. The other a woman with especially long hair. And there was a third tiny one who looked to be a cat like pokemon.

"Prepare for trouble..."

"And make it double..."

They began to ominously say. Kitsuke was quite obviously surprised with their behavior. They didn't seem to act like this when they spoke on the phone earlier. He was confused, excited and yet put off by this sudden motto introduction. Never had he heard such words mesh together so well and he was beginning to wonder if they did this for all their customers.

"Uh excuse me...? Are you the same guys I spoke to on the phone earlier or...?"

They all, comically, fell out of the tree and onto the ground, defeated by the asking of this question. They seemed to want to complete their ridiculous motto for whatever reason and were unable to now thanks to this boy's intrusion. The girl got up and dusted herself off.

"Now look what you've done. You've gotten my uniform all dirty. Yes, we are the ones you spoke to earlier. Allow us to introduce ourselves... I'm Jessie."

"Hiya, the name's James."

"And I'm Meowth, that's right! And we're...."

All three: Team Rocket!

Kitsuke just blinked. Was this seriously what he paid for? Well, he supposed that something was better than nothing.

Meanwhile...

"Man! How were you able to win that round? I was trying just to use my psychic attacks!"

"I have just had more training than you. I've been trained to attack and get out, as quickly as I can and take whatever I have to take and go. You will learn this art too of exploiting the weaknesses of other pokemon in various ways to win. I will teach you, it will take time, but you'll get it, I'm sure of it. You gave me one hell of a fight this time around. It certainly wasn't as easy to beat you this time than it was when I first picked you up."

He smiled.

"You've improved."

"Thanks. I hope you really mean that. Anyway, what's next?"

"Well how about we take a little break and chat?"

"Sounds good to me, what will we be chatting about?"

"Oh about a plan. A plan to get you out of here."

He seemed to read my mind more often than intended; Was he psychic? I smiled at his words, he truly was the only friend I had and someone I wasn't going to let go of.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 am

Kisaru just glared daggers at Kitsuke. Did they do this sort of thing all the time? Was this really the 'special organization' he was talking about? She couldn't believe he blew his money on a comedy routine! Well, whoever they were, they'd better have some decent skills to be able to help.

"Yeah, okay, we get it now. So, are you guys going to help us or not?"

She hadn't realized how annoyed she had sounded. She just wanted to get Mizuki back and take the Black Sparrow down, and it was going to happen with or without the help of these jokers.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:01 am

"Well your friend over there called us for our help and paid us, so of course we're going to help silly girl!"

"We're the ever famous Team Rocket! Haven't you ever heard of us?"

The man who was named James and seemed to have a rose in his mouth, now, winked in the direction of Kitsuke and then Kisaru. Jessie just smirked and cocked her head to the side in a sort of evil, ominous way. Meowth smiled in that creepy way that cats do. But what really caught Kitsuke's attention was that the Meowth could talk.

"So let's get down to business here boys and girls! What is it you expect us to help you do?"

"I'm sorry... did the cat actually just talk?"

"Hey buddy! That's Meowth to you! And I may be just a pokemon, but I trained myself how to talk. So I can talk. But don't go calling me a cat, I cannot be compared to an ordinary cat. And these two oughtta know what happens when someone accuses me of being somethin' I'm not."

Meowth crossed his arms and Kistuke seemed completely dumbfounded by the Meowth's ability to talk. James and Jessie seemed to sigh at the amount of stupidity that was being passed around this area at this current moment in time.

"Well anyway, down to business. Kisaru here is my friend and a dear friend of ours has been taken by the Black Sparrow. She means a lot to Kisaru because well, let's just say they're super close, and she misses her friend like crazy. I kinda miss the little tyke as well. Anyway, we can't do this on our own and I heard you guys were experts at stealing. So if you're experts at stealing pokemon, why can't you succeed in stealing a human? We want you to help reunite Kisaru here with a girl named Mizuki in the Black Sparrow. Think you could help us do that?"

Their faces lit up with fright. They were so small of a team compared to the Black Sparrow and quickly declining in value as well, being a part of Team Rocket as they were. They were probably the only ones still loyal to that team anyway. Which, in its own way, was kind of impressive.

"But.... the Black Sparrow is a huge organization! The 5 of us will stand no chance against them! I mean..."

"Yeah you can't expect us to go in there, can you? I mean, they're so powerful and we're so minuscule. Ohhhhh please Jessie, hide me, don't let them make me do it!"

"James! Get ahold of yourself!"

"Oh would you two quit your jabbering and get to the job we were PAID to do. We're not getting paid to chicken out, so I suggest you two get a hold of yourselves and your confidence levels and stop being such scardey cats! You hear me?"

Both of them blinked in confusion and then seemed to say in unison, as if they'd rehearsed it...

Both: Meowth?

"They're counting on us, just like the boss. And sure, even though Team Rocket has basically dissolved, we're still loyal to the boss and we're still trying to capture pokemon for him. It will happen someday, but we were fearless enough to jump in and do all these crazy stunts to capture pokemon before. Why shouldn't we be all excited for this? I mean sure it's weird doing something for a good cause for once, but somehow it refreshes you. Now get your acts together and let's go kidnap... I mean save that girl. Sorry, so used to speaking in the evil sense."

Meowth giggled and suddenly Jessie and James seemed more ready than ever now. Thanks to Meowth's speech they were ready and raring to go.

"You know what Meowth?! You're absolutely right! We are Team Rocket after all. I think we need to go rescue the little twerp for the sake of Kisaru and Kitsuke here. Let's do this guys! We can do this!"

Jessie riled them up even more. To anyone else, these people would seem like a bunch of goofballs and to most, they were a bunch of goofballs. But to Kitsuke and Kisaru, they were new members of the team they were trying to accumulate and use to go on the mission to save Mizuki from the hands of the Black Sparrow. It was clear that First Commander there was planning something. Yes, but what was it?

"Actually, guys I've been thinking about it. And you're kinda right. With all of us working together, we can probably do many things, many great things. I don't doubt that we're a great team if we work together. I just... don't think that 5 people is enough. You know? I want to make sure that all of our team is together and that we have two leaders to command the front-lines and call the shots. If you catch my drift. Which is why I am assigning leadership to myself and Kisaru here. One girl, one boy. And do you guys have anyone else you know of that we can get to work with us?"

Jessie and James and Meowth all thought for a moment before sighing and turning all their heads in disgust. After a few moments of an awkward and confusing silence, Jessie's voice finally brought about a sound.

"Well there are a few we can think of to help you. But ... it would involve more journeying and I'm not sure we have that kind of time."

"I'm beginning to think that you just don't want to journey to the towns you know they're in. Alright, how about this. We divide you guys up. Jessie come with me. James you go with Kisaru and Meowth, your choice, I guess who you go with. Just... where are there?"

"Well I'm not all too sure where they would be. But, I'm pretty sure one of them is in or around the area of Pewter City. And another is in or around Pallet? Or was it another one of those small towns?"

"There's definitely one in Cerulean."

James added to the conversation. Kitsuke immediately reacted and jumped up.

"Is something the matter, Kitsuke?"

"No it's just that Cerulean is where our friend Mizuki comes from originally. She's a water type trainer and she's... in the hands of the Black Sparrow. So even if she is fine, she's always at risk and in danger. We need to help her and that place... even though it's so peaceful always reminds me of the state she's in right now."

There was a moment of silence in the air. Everyone was tense and no one knew what to do. Then Kitsuke spoke again, resuming his title as one of the leaders.

"Alright. Jessie and me will go to Pewter and find the trainer there she knows of. Kisaru, you and James go to Cerulean and find the trainer there he knows. And Meowth... can I leave it up to you and..."

Kitsuke threw a pokeball and revealed the pokemon that popped out to be a Charizard.

"Can I trust you and Charizard to fly all the way to Pallet and find the trainer there we can get help from?"

"Meowth! Just leave it to me!"

He saluted Kitsuke and climbed atop Charizard's back. Charizard smirked and roared his name happily. He was ready for anything. And the teams were all set. Time to journey to these places and find the trainers that might help us actually get Mizuki back! With 3 more that would make our team larger, and grant us a greater chance of winning! ALRIGHT.

And so the divided groups would begin to head out to their designated locations.

Meanwhile...

"So what is this plan you are devising to get me out of here?"

"Well it won't be easy. It may involve battling against the Crimson Vanguard, but we'll get you to escape. Oh and feel free to keep the uniform if it makes you feel better. Besides, even though it does look good on you, it doesn't suit you much."

I giggled. He was too much.

"Gee thanks, Kenshiro. And sounds good. But, does that mean I have to battle my friends? I don't want to have to use my pokemon against them."

"I know, but at this rate, there may be no other choice. Plus, I have this distinct feeling that our First in Command is plotting something evil and destructive. And I don't know what it is, but I have this bad vibe from it. His ideas are always sadistic and evil and dark to some extent. Most of his missions and desires are as well. It seriously makes me wonder what kind of thing happened to him in the past that disturbed his mind so much it got encased in such deep darkness?"

'Yeah same."

"I want you to know though that, even if we don't make it out of this organization ever... or alive, or however you want think of it, Mizuki... you were the only best friend I've ever had and have actually kept close to me. Reika is great and she'll always be my best friend, but a best friend separated by a stupid rivalry that may never fade. At least I'll always have you. You're like... the daughter I never had. And that's all I could ever ask for. So thank you for being there for me."

"Nah, that was nothing! You were always there for me dude! Thank you so much. Without you, I wouldn't have done half the things I've gotten to do here, gotten out of something I didn't want to do. So I guess thanks for always having my back. Having yours is the least I could do back for you."

I smiled and fists pounded with him, showing that we were cool on all levels. The relationship between us had grown. Now it was time to put our heads together and think. Could we use his keen insight into things to work a plan?

OOC: Hey could you do me a favor? In the upcoming posts, I will play Meowth and James. But can you play Jessie? You're already Kisaru so you know that's a given. That way we'll have all the parts covered until the others come in and then we have to divide them even more. Would you mind doing that favor for me? And I'll also put a color guide, to remember which colors belong to who. ^^

BLUE = Mizuki
OLIVE = Fujihama
DARK RED = Jessie
GRAY = James
GOLD = Meowth
LIGHT GREEN = First Commander
VIOLET = Second Commander
INDIGO = Kisaru
PINK = Hana
DARK BLUE = Ryota
MAHOGANY = Reika

I changed Reika since Jessie is Dark Red, unless you want me to change Jessie's color. ^^ But Reika won't be involved for a while, unless you want to involve her. Either way, there is your color guide.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 pm

Finally the three teams had split and were on their way to the locations assigned to them. James and Kisaru were on their way to Cerulean. There was somewhat of an awkward silence to begin with, and Kisaru spoke when she finally couldn't take it anymore.

"So.. Who is this trainer from Cerulean that you know?"

She knew that there weren't really any 'amazing' pokemon trainers from there, so she was really curious as to who it was James had in mind.

~~~~

"Alright, we're almost to Pewter City. Hopefully he won't mind helping us."

Jessie made sure that Kitsuke could keep up, periodically glancing back at him. She was walking somewhat briskly, with new found confidence from Meowth's speech. Plus, even if the three of them were going to chicken out, there was no backing down now, they were already paid.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:16 pm

"Well, she's a twerp that we used to chase around in our younger days. Back when we were actually just beginning. And when we were a lot more productive, as much as Jessie doesn't like to admit that we've declined in service and skill."

He smirked all to himself, getting that same mysteriousness about him back.

"But, you'll be surprised by this trainer. She happens to be well known, well in the Kanto region anyway. And it makes sense you don't know her since you're from Johto. Ooooohhh hehehehee, this is going to be so fun!"

He remarked as his usual silly and giddy self, and once more his mysterious mystique to him was gone. They continued to walk towards Cerulean. He thought she might know someone from Cerulean, after all, it wasn't an invisible city.

~~~~~~~~

"I don't know who you're talking about. And that's saying something from someone like me. I come from Kanto myself, Fuchsia City. And I don't know who in the world it could be we're looking for. Let's just hope he's good and that he'll help us."

Kitsuke sighed and kept up with Jessie's strenuous walking. She seemed pumped ever since Meowth gave that little speech. Great, why Meowth? He really didn't want to have to rush rush rush, he would rather just take his time and go at a NORMAL pace. But knowing Jessie, she'd assume control. She was scary like that.

~~~~~~~~~

"We're almost there! Keep flying there Charizard and we'll get there in no time. Though I don't see why I had to go to Pallet of all places. I mean the place is barely on the map."

Charizard kept flying and they were readily approaching Pallet Town. Meowth smiled hugely and then they landed. They were on a mission, and they would find this trainer, no matter what it took. The trainer, to say the least, would be surprised at Meowth's sudden appearance. But, Meowth, even though he might not be welcomed by the trainer at first, knew that if he sincerely asked for his help, he'd give it. He was kind and goodhearted like that. Meowth hopped off of Charizard's back and roamed calmly through Pallet Town, eventually coming to a house that read: 'Ktechum Residence'. He smirked, this was the place!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Kisaru just looked at him strangely before trying to stifle a laugh. James's silliness was definitely contagious. Even if she was from Johto, it wasn't like she had never been to the Kanto region before. Hopefully, she would know whoever it was that they were asking for help.

~~~~

Jessie smirked faintly, surprised that Kitsuke didn't have the slightest idea of who they were looking for. She slowed down her walking a bit, seeing that the boy was getting somewhat annoyed by her pace. She was just so pumped! She didn't want to reveal anything just yet, so she asked a simple question.

"You're familiar with the Pewter City Gym, aren't you, Kitsuke?"

~~~~

With Pikachu clinging to his shoulder, Ash Ketchum was about to head out to train with the electric pokemon. He almost threw himself out the door in his excitement, suddenly stopping when he noticed a short figure standing nearby. A Meowth? What would a Meowth be doing all the way out here? Then it hit him. It wasn't just any Meowth. He wondered what Team Rocket wanted in Pallet Town, not letting down his guard due to the sudden appearance.

"Meowth?! What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:20 pm

"Listen up, we need your help with something. And the other members of my team, Jessie, James and these other 2 kids told me to come and get you. We're on a mission to rescue this kid from one big organization named The Black Sparrow. She means something to the other kid in our group and so far we only have 5 people. We need your skills as a trainer and with pokemon. So are you in?"

Meowth hoped to goodness itself that Ash would join the crew. Otherwise he just doesn't know what to do. He wasn't about to make a scene in the middle of Pallet Town. All of the villagers there would recognize him and he'd end up "blasting off again", which was never fun. Come on Ash, do us a favor; Is what was going through his thoughts.

~~~~~~~

"Well, I mean, .... damn, I'm drawing a blank. Sorry, Jess. I mean I wish I could remember, but I just sped through the gym leaders. To be honest, I wasn't really battling them, I kinda just... yeah, I'm sorry."

He said, trying his hardest to remember who the gym leader in Pewter City was. I mean, his memory was really bad, but his mind was far too advanced when it came to intellectual matters. They continued walking, on their way to Pewter.

~~~~~~~~~

"Trust me, you'll like this trainer. I hope."

He spoke hopefully as he walked with Kisaru, trying to get to Cerulean as fast as possible. He knew he had to hurry and slowing down to walk at a normal pace was getting them nowhere. Speed ho!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:55 pm

There was a long silence. Ash was thinking really hard. He didn't owe Team Rocket anything. He would do it though, for those who needed his help. He nodded towards Meowth with a determined look in his eyes.

"Alright, I'll do it. Only for those kids."

~~~~

Jessie sighed in frustration, massaging her temples. Was this kid serious? He didn't even pay attention to the long introductory monologues that the gym leaders gave?

"It's Brock! The Pewter City Gym Leader, you twit!"

~~~~

Kisaru struggled slightly to keep up with James. He was in such a hurry! Hopefully this trainer would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

"Great! Alright now, we just need to head back to the spot we all met at in Goldenrod. Climb aboard, Ash."

He smiled and waited for him to climb atop the back of Charizard. And once he did that, they were back to flying back to the spot in Goldenrod that they met.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhhhhh! Yeah that makes sense now! Wow wait! You personally know Brock?! You must be awesome lady!.... I mean Jessie! Wow, this is amazing. Well, do you think he'll join us?"

Kitsuke walked with her and finally hit the realization that it was Brock they were searching for. How could have be been so stupid and blind to have missed that? Anyway, he'd hoped to goodness itself that Brock would join their team.

~~~~~~~~

Finally, they reached Cerulean and he slowed down, almost a little out of breath. He smiled grandly as he reached the city they were searching for, now would just be to get the trainer he knew of. This would hopefully easy and not hard. And if it was hard, well, they'd just have to convince her. Maybe Kisaru knew something about this Mizuki they could use? Didn't that guy say she was from Cerulean?

"Alright we're here. Finally! Oohoooo, my body is just tingling with excitement."

He giggled. James could be rather feminine at times, but his excitement was rather contagious. Anyway, they entered the familiar city in search of this important. They'd reach her soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Ash climbed aboard Charizard, determined to help out those kids.

~~~~

"Well, I guess I am pretty awesome. Hmm, there's a good chance he will, but you may have to convince him with your plan. We aren't exactly... friends."

Jessie was flattered that Kitsuke was so impressed by the fact that she knew Brock. She hoped that he would help, despite the trouble she, James, and Meowth had caused him over the years.

~~~~

Kisaru couldn't help but laugh at James's silliness. She kept up with him until he slowed down, somewhat tired from how fast they were going.

"So who's this trainer we're looking for now that we're here?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:55 pm

"Sure, I'll give it a shot."

Finally, they'd arrived at Pewter City, after what seemed like a lifetime of walking. Kitsuke's feet were a bit tired but he was determined to keep going. He wanted to find Brock immediately and ask him to join their little task force. It would be epic if he did. Or at least Kitsuke thought so. He sighed and readied himself for this. Maybe he'd join if it was a man to man talk. Jessie, must have caused him trouble in the past. But helping out those who were familiar was always a good way to reunite.

~~~~~~

"Hmm, well let me ask you this Kisaru. Do you know anything about Cerulean City and the gym leader of this place?"

He cackled with delight. So the good old days were finally coming back. He had to admit, it felt a bit weird to not be trying to steal the pokemon from the twerps like in the old days, but it did have a new sense of adventure to it that he couldn't resist. And that was something that would always fuel James to try new things, not that he was necessarily a bad guy, but the things he did with Jessie and Meowth were always stimulating. And getting a new thrill is what this guy lived for. He smirked as they approached the center of Cerulean and came upon the doors to the gym. He looked at its grand size, remembering several visits.

"This is the place."

And without another moment to spare, he boldly started to stride inside.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 am

They finally reached Pewter City. Hopefully Kitsuke would be able to convince Brock to join, he would be a valuable member. After a while of navigating throughout the city, they finally made it to the gym. It hadn't changed a bit.

"Well, you ready, Kitsuke?"

~~~~~

What was with this guy? Mysterious one second, silly the next. It wasn't really her style. She was mostly serious, wanting to get whatever job that she had to do done. It usually took someone pretty special to her to even give her the urge to crack a joke sometimes.

"Of course I do. The gym leader here is Misty, right?"

Kisaru looked at the large structure. It had certainly been a while since she had been here. Looking up when James spoke, she followed him inside the gym. Surely Misty would help their cause.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm

"Alright, well, now that we're here. Here goes nothing."

Kitsuke took a breath and bravely walked up to the doors of the Pewter City gym. The doors slid open and then he marched past everything that people would normally be greeted with on their ways to Brock. He continued walking straight through, determined and ready to ask Brock to help. But, as they approached the stand where Brock usually was sitting and awaiting battles, it was empty. The large room with a rock field in the middle of it was empty. Kitsuke's voice echoed as he called out.

"Hello? Anybody here? Brock?"

Hopefully, he would respond and help them. He was an important asset.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright well here we are, let's go inside and hope for the best. And yes, you are correct in saying that Misty is the gym leader here. Of the twerps, she was probably the kindest, and yet she had such a hothead. She was always so fiery which is weird since she's an all water trainer."

James walked up to the doors and both of them made it inside. Inside the Cerulean City gym, it was pleasant and peaceful. They walked and were met by a level they were on that had the pokemon center and a few trainers and their pokemon in the lounge. There was an upper level for the performers to get ready for their shows when they went on. And on the lower level was the actual gym, a giant water field with floating plates for someone to stand on atop the water, which was still. But it appeared like no one was here.

"Hello Misty are you here? We have something we'd like to ask of you."

"Ah, James. You know, never would I have ever thought to see the likes of you back here in Cerulean City."

A more womanly voice than from what James remembered came forth and she showed her form in the light coming out the darkness. She was standing atop the place where the performers enter to do the underwater shows they do. She crossed her arms and stood in satisfaction. James eyes widened in amazement, was this really the same Misty he'd chased around with Jessie and Meowth?

"You've grown older Misty."

"Yeah, no duh. Anyway, what are you doing here in my gym, need a favor?"

Misty's eyes wandered to the form next to James and looked at her a bit, trying to make out who she was. Her eyes simply then widened in kindness and she approached her, sticking her hand out to her.

"Right almost forgot. My name is Misty. I am the leader of this gym, and you seem vaguely familiar... hmmm, wait don't tell me. We've met before but I surely hope you haven't forgotten who I am..."

She took a moment to think and then a lightbulb went off in her head.

"And how could I forget who you are. You're that Kisaru girl right? You were one of my toughest opponents using your power like that. Your pokemon sure are strong. And I watched the pokemon league on the TV. How could I not? I wanted to see how you both did. And also, Mizuki is from my hometown. I've known her since she was even smaller and younger than she is now."

Misty, who was once Mizuki's age when she went on journeys with Ash and Brock, was now almost 20 years old. 18 or 19 maybe, a little bit older than Kisaru. That means 6 years, basically, had gone by. That made James and Jessie both 22 years old. Everyone was getting older it seemed.

"Well anyway, now that you two have gotten acquainted with each other again. That's exactly what we have to ask you about. Not that I really wish to help out these other twerps but, the tale touches me and so I couldn't resist. And I hope you will help us out as well. Mizuki, the girl you spoke of, well Kisaru and this boy named Kitsuke are her best friends and well she was taken by the Black Sparrow. There is a chance that Mizuki and Kisaru will never see each other again which is not good. Kisaru really cares for her friend, and it wouldn't be right to keep them from one another. So the reunite their friendship, we're gathering a small team of trainers to help infiltrate the Black Sparrow and help Mizuki escape."

"And they got you, the talking cat and the old hag to help them out? Well, I can see we're doomed."

She shook her head in amusement and he jumped back in shock. He gasped and then began to defend himself.

"I'll have you know, Team Rocket is just as diligent in their work since they began the organization. And Jessie, Meowth and I make a great team! We'll pull through, you'll see! And anyhow, Jessie can be mean and grumpy at times, but she is not an old hag!"

"Hmmmm, alright well here's my answer. Yes, I will help you. I know how it feels to lose a friend and it's not the greatest feeling in the world. I understand it and have felt it far too many times for my own good. Anyhow, yes. Your story touches me as well and Mizuki, well, she's just a kid from my hometown who is far too young to be tangled up in this unpleasant mess. So, lead the way and I'll join your team. And although I won't like working with my mortal enemies as much as I would have preferred working alone with them, I'll try my best to get along with you James.. and Meowth.. and Jessie."

Misty extended her hand then to James and he took it and shook it with a smile. His smiles were always sillily sincere. Once they were done shaking hands, James began to lead the team out and back towards Goldenrod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charizard landed in the same spot they were at before, waiting for the others to arrive. It seemed that all they had to do now was wait. Meowth remembered! He had to brief Ash on the mission.

"Oh yeah, listen here buddy boy. I have to brief you on what we're doin'. So basically, this kid, Mizuki or whatever was taken from her buddies Kisaru and Kitsuke and taken to the Black Sparrow. That's that evil organization. Powerhouse, they are. Anyhow, we've been hired to go in there with them and help this kid escape and return her to the arms of her friend. Kitsuke's determined to do this but we insisted on bringing other trainers to expand the team and make us more powerful. So someone had the bright idea of bringing you along and here we are. This is the meeting spot, we're waiting for the others to get back."

Meowth sighed and then took a breath, looking out onto the path they would be traveling.

"It's gonna be a long road out there. So you got it Ash?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: