Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Great Race of Oban I_vote_lcapThe Great Race of Oban I_voting_barThe Great Race of Oban I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Great Race of Oban I_vote_lcapThe Great Race of Oban I_voting_barThe Great Race of Oban I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

The Great Race of Oban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

The Great Race of Oban Empty
PostSubject: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

As the title suggests, this is about an anime called Oban Star Racers. If you haven't heard of it, look it up or else you won't understand the plot or the overall setup of this at all. I love this anime, it was the first one I ever watched, actually.

Anyway~ This is a story I wrote about OSR that takes places during the time of the actual series, just with my own OC's, as if the canon protagonist characters didn't exist. (Because I'm, again, insanely obsessed with this show and need to just relieve myself of all of my thoughts of it.) It's in Rin's P.O.V. could quite possibly become an RP, but for now it's just me, myself, and I.

Now you're probably thinking, "When will she ever shut up?!" Well tada, you got your wish. Without further ado, the story~

The Alwas Cycle~ Chapter One: A Fresh Start

I leaned against the wall, staring with deep longing towards the phone mere inches above me. I don't know why I was doing this, just sitting and waiting every day for that one phone call. My older sister, Maya Shimazaki, is a famous star racing team manager. She's on the news and on television all the time and it makes me feel so proud to have a successful sister like her, but here I am, trapped in this stupid boarding school until I graduate.

Both of my parents were star racer pilots. Well, my mom was the pilot and my dad manned the ship's guns. They were the greatest in the league, winning championship titles many years in a row. But then... It all came crashing down.

It was like any other championship race I've been to, I was younger then. Our Earth team was facing off against an alien species. This one was different than any other that she had seen. He was a mysterious shadowy being named Spirit and an ambassador to a planet known as the Fills. He utilizes polymorphic shape-shifting powers to transform into a bird-like creature that can easily match the speed of a star racer.

The race was almost over and it was the final stretch, my parents were in the lead with Spirit in hot pursuit. The crowd was in a complete frenzy, people began to stand up and holler for the Earth Team, but I was too small to see over the masses of adults. Maya was cheering just as much, a proud grin plastered to her face. I tugged at her shirt to get her attention.

"Maya, what's going on? I can't see!"

My sister giggled a little and I was suddenly wrapped in her arms and she held me up a little so that I was able to see the racetrack.

"There. Is that better?"

Her voice was so kind and loving, that's one of the things I miss most about her. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My parents were about to win, only having mere meters left to go!

"I can see them, Maya! They're winning! They're winning!"

Then as soon as they're star racer was about to cross the finish, it began to smoke heavily from the rear. Spirit was hovering over the racer, an unreadable expression on his mysterious face. Then the ship suddenly hit the ground and exploded violently as Spirit whizzed through the finish. At first, I didn't even know what to think. Then, that's when I felt the once calm, gentle hands of my sister holding me begin to tremble. I knew, even at my young age, something was very wrong.

"Mommy..? Daddy..?"

I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to push away the horrific memory. It haunted me ever since then, as that single moment changed my life forever. I was officially an orphan, my sister was well in her teen years and already graduated, able to support herself. But with the low income she received, there was no way she was able to take care of me and so, ever since the third grade, I've been at this boarding school, only able to talk to my sister over the phone.

It was when I found out that Maya had become a star racing team manager, that her calls began to become irregularly scheduled, sometimes even ceasing completely for long periods of time. Snapping myself out of my thoughts, I suddenly heard some boys nearby talking about me.

"Poor Rin. I heard it was her birthday last week and her sister didn't even call."

"She has a sister? I always thought that she was an only child."

How dare they talk about Maya like that! I stood up and yelled at them and they ran away in pure shock.

"Hey! I'm not deaf, you know! My sister's famous! She just... too busy to give me a call..."

That's what I told myself every day for the past ten years of my life. My sister would call when she wasn't busy... but that call never came.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:00 pm

OOC: I like this a lot. I've always liked the way you write. Anyway, so this is gonna be a story or an RP? I wouldn't mind RPing this sort of thing with you too, I just don't know where it would go. And, also, if we do RP it, it's been a while so you may need to guide me through it a bit. But I like it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:45 pm

OOC: Aww, thanks. ^^ We could possibly RP it, but you wouldn't really be able to come in for a while until I'd get to a point where there would be multiple characters, since this all sort of follows the plot of the series and starts out kind of slow. I'd be more than happy to walk you through it if we did, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 pm

OOC: Alrighty. ^^ And you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 pm

"Hey, Rin. There's a package for you up front."

My eyes suddenly lit up at that sentence. Maya had sent me a birthday present, she didn't forget! I ran down the hallway, pushing past people who got in my way, not even bothering to apologize. I had more important things to worry about at the moment than being polite. Sliding down the railing of a small flight of stairs, I skidded to a halt at the front desk, the happiest smile anyone at the boarding school would have ever seen me wear on my face. An old, wrinkly man was behind the counter, going through a few packages and letters when I approached.

"Hey, Mr. Nahashi! I hear you got a package from my sister for me!"

My smile faded a little when I saw a slightly disappointed look on his face.

"Yes, Rin, I do have a package for you, but I'm afraid it's not from your sister."

I knew it was too good to be true. She really did forget my birthday... Mr. Nahashi bent down quickly to get the package, wanting to cheer me up quickly.

"Here you are. It's that rocket seat part you ordered weeks ago." He paused briefly to lean across the counter and whisper. "Don't tell anyone I let it through."

I grinned from ear to ear, eagerly accepting the passage once he handed it to me. I began running down some more stairs and to the courtyard outside, turning around to thank the elderly man once more.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Nahashi! If you weren't so old and ugly, I could kiss you!"

I waved and continued on my way, but the man looked genuinely surprised and chuckled.

"If I were only 50 years younger..."

I dashed through the courtyard, weaving through the other buildings on campus until I got to a small shed towards the far end. I quickly sneaked inside and looked at an object in the center of the room covered with a tarp. I quickly threw it off, revealing my escape vehicle, the rocket seat. Rocket seats are similar to motorcycles only instead of wheels, the hover with small rocket thrusters, as the name suggests. I tore open the package to reveal the last part to complete my rocket seat and I began to go through my tools that I had stored with the vehicle. Rocket seats were no problem for me to fix, people always said I was sort of handy in vehicle repair. Wiping the sweat off my brow, I finished tightening the last bolt with a wrench.

"Today's going to be a big day. For you... and for me..."

Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am

"What is that girl up to this time?"

The head of the boarding school was a rather unpleasant elderly woman. She had made an effort to thwart my escape plans ever since I entered the boarding school, but today was going to be the day. I started the engine of my rocket seat, plowing through the doors of the small old shed, and raced to the front gate. Cheers erupted from all four corners of the facility as I made my daring escape, when honestly, it was nothing new.

The woman looked to her attendant, a gentleman about the same age as she was, with an accusing glare.

"I thought you dismantled that rocket seat!"

It was true, the gentleman had. Multiple times, in fact. But I knew that bike like the back of my hand, so putting it back together was a cinch. All he could do was look away and whistle awkwardly as if oblivious to the anger emanating from the woman.

"Well, don't just stand there! Get her!!"

~~~~

There it was! The big fancy black metal gate that was the last barrier between me and freedom. All I had to do was clear the thing then I could finally see Maya again. Easier said than done... The head's attendant blocked my path, his arms outstretched as he repeatedly ordered me to stop, but of course, I just kept going. Slamming my foot on the break pedal, little metal flaps folded out from underneath the bike to slow me down, giving me the opportunity to fly right over the man's head. I hit the gas again, much faster than before and cleared the large gate with ease. I could hear the cheers of my now former peers as I sped away from the school, never to return.

Now all that was left was to find Maya. She was pretty famous... How hard could it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Race of Oban   The Great Race of Oban I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Race of Oban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: