Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_vote_lcapRein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_voting_barRein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_vote_lcapRein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_voting_barRein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~ I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno