Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm
Similar topics

The Beginning of Destiny~

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:40 pm

'I love you too Himeko...'

I thought as I pressed our lips together more firmly. It was not to a level of degree where we were lusting with desire for the other. It was not that hot to the point where I would want to sleep with her, but, it was definitely pleasant. It was something that I enjoyed and I knew she enjoyed as well as she was kissing back.

At that, I seemed to sweetly smile into the kiss, not just by her last words spoke of my name, but, also, that she was kissing back. Was it the moment that we were both caught up in or was it that she returned the same feelings I held for her? It would be amazing if she requites them, although, I should not be doing this... and even though I shouldn't, I continued. I stood up and that, in turn, forced Himeko to stand with me. My eyes were still closed and I felt her arms wrap around my waist. While we were kissing, I gently moved her arms from around my waist to being around my neck so that her forearms were resting upon my shoulders. I was a bit taller than her. I continued until I softly separated, looking into her eyes gently as they reopened. Such a fragile being and yet so strong. We are made of the same fiber that is woven together and often never broken but always strengthened, "fated love."

"Himeko..."

A pause.

A smile.

"That was her name."
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Himeko turned away and continued blushing. A surge of blood ran up her cheeks. Her flustered expression said it all. The little angel couldn't lie, she was indeed in love. Tilting her head slightly, she placed her fingertips on her moist soft lips, and thought to herself, "This isn't another dream is it?" With puppy-like eyes, she turned around several times to check whether the other girl was still sitting.

Chikane was gently smiling back. The little angel's heart beat quickly.

"Chikane gomen ne. I couldn't help myself." Himeko said apologetically. "Watashi..." the little angel immediately paused as her amethyst eyes locked on with the other girl's eyes, drawn into the sweet lustful gaze of her deep blue eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    http://matchapocky.tumblr.com
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:22 pm

"It's alright Himeko...did you.. enjoy it?"

I brought her closer with my arms around her waist so that our forms were against one another. My eyes locked upon her innocent but craving amethyst eyes. I felt this surge pass through me again and I found myself wanting to kiss her once more. I hesitated a moment and then looked down to her fingers upon her lips, questioningly touching them. I smiled and looked back into her eyes and softly spoke.

"No, Himeko, you can rest assured... this is not a dream."

And through all this I wondered what was going to happen next. My thoughts were amplifying and speeding up my mind's processing. It was like flashes in my brain were occurring at rapid fire, and even though it wasn't overwhelming to me, I was beginning to question within myself what was going on. It was like memories were flooding back to me in pools. But, some of them blurry. But, there were a few that were crystal clear. And ... I couldn't believe this..

And although I did not like feeling so weak and giving in to my petty, loving desires, I still hoped she would kiss me, but, there it was again. These sharp, shooting pains in the back of my neck particularly. I took the pain and didn't cringe, but, my thoughts were on a mad cycle.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

"Watashi ne..Chikane-chan." the little angel replied shyly. As their bodies drawn closer to each other, she unconsciously slipped her arms around the other girl's neck, tightening the embrace even more. She blushed so hard that her complexion would turn bright pink under the moonlight's presence. "Watashi!.." the little angel made a few feeble attempts in resisting her temptations by gently pressing her face against the other girl's neck.

Yet she surrendered to the throes of passion as a fluffy and warm sensation welled up inside of her. The sunlit angel lowered her mouth to that of the other girl's, placing a light kiss on the Chikane's soft cherry red lips.

"I'm so happy to have met you." Himeko smiled softly, but tears trickled down her face as she said this, but she could not understand why. She quickly wiped them away.

Notes:
    Watashi = I ^^
    I editted it~

Last edited by Himeko on Tue May 24, 2011 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

"And I, you, Himeko."

I smiled and lightly returned the small kiss she had given to me. But, all throughout the joyous atmosphere that surrounded us here in this very office, there happened to be an eerie, a haunting and foreboding feeling that came over me. I shivered a little bit in sensing its presence.

Somehow I felt something that was not beneficial to us would happen soon. I did not know why. But, all I knew was that I had to keep Himeko safe, and of course, I couldn't let her know what I felt other than the fact that I loved her.

"And.. it's starting to come back. Some things... I can remember, I can see clearly now."
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:00 am

"Chikane?" the little angel slowly moved her face towards the other girl. "It seems like this interview took a turn.." she continued on, "What should we do now?" She couldn't drop her gaze from those sapphire eyes, her body unconsciously remaining in this close-up position. Sighing inwardly, Himeko thought to herself You're too beautiful...Chikane.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:53 am

Pleasure was coursing through my body, I couldn't help it. Through the eerie feelings that I had, the more pleasurable ones seemed to take over instantly. I smiled as I heard her say my name and speak in the cute little voice I loved so much. With a slightly moment of hesitation, I slowly lowered my lips to press against her neck. I began to kiss it gently, seeing what reactions it would give me. I took a pause and whispered in her ear before continuing.

"Himeko... this is what you desire right? Show me... what you feel.."

I enunciated the syllables and the word themselves to sound more seductive. I grabbed her waist a bit tighter so our bodies were pressed as close as they could be, as I continued to kiss her neck gently.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

"Chikane-chan..I desire you." Himeko softly moaned seductively, but regained consciousness of the situation, Chikane wasn't an ordinary girl. She was the precious daughter of the Himemiya family and everyone loved her. "This is embarassing, Chikane-chan!" Himeko said whilst nudging away gently, her cheeks blushed so red from how happy she felt.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:37 pm

At the mention of it being embarrassing, I pulled back and looked into her eyes. My eyes still held a gleam of desire and lust in them, but also a bit of confusion. I didn't understand why it would be embarrassing to her, she seemed to enjoy it and there was no one here to disturb us, no one would disturb us. I continued to only hold her by the waist and then press my forehead to hers and mutter softly..

"Himeko, there is no reason to worry. No matter my status or my worth, you may trust me. View only me for me. I'm Chikane remember? No one more and no one less."

I laid a light kiss upon her lips in a wanting but questioning pursuit. I wanted her and she said she desired me, but, this was all so confusing. Her body language pushed me away but her mouth and her eyes said the exact opposite. Which was I to do? I wanted to continue and I hope those words comforted her a bit, but, reading between the lines isn't always so easy.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 am

The blonde turned around and faced the other girl. "Honto..?" Himeko replied shyly with pleading eyes filled with urges and desires. "Then.." the little angel whispered quietly and slid her arms around Chikane's neck. She felt a sensation run through her body in the warm embrace of the other girl.

"I'm quite clumsy when I convey my feelings.." the little angel said lovingly and and the words from her mouth slipped as Chikane kissed her lips. Giving in to her desires, Himeko returned a lingering kiss with slightly more intensity.

Notes:
    Honto = really
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:55 pm

I was surprised, to be honest, that she was doing what she was doing. Himeko, Himeko never seemed the type, personality or physically to pursue an act of passion so avidly. And that was what surprised me. That she was allowing herself to indulge a little bit, or maybe even more than she was used to, in her pleasures and euphoric sensations... her desires. I suppose that is one streetcar that can drive you down both a good and bad road.

After a while of kissing her, passionately, I might add, I separated our lips with a soft smile as I continued to look into her eyes. Her beautiful amethyst eyes. And, then it hit me, I really truly did love her, but, why? Why did I love her? How could I come to such a conclusion so fast and so soon? Something was a bit off and out of place. Something wasn't right. But, then I spoke.

"Mm, Himeko. Your lips, they taste so very sweet. Like honey almost."

A small pause, a moment of love and a beat of silence. The silence was so thunderous that the beating of our hearts like drums could be heard. Even a pin drop would be heard. But, then, I had an idea. I decided to ask.

"Himeko, when's your birthday?"

OOC: Yeah I had to do that line. Your lips taste so very sweet. ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 pm

When their soft warm lips parted, the little angel still blushed madly and felt as if she were in a surreal dream, Chikane's arms wrapped around her own waist with the same intimacy and tightness that she returned.

But upon hearing the other girl's endearing voice, she gave her full attention to the other girl. As she observed the delicate features of the other girl, her heart still intensely pounded and her eyes glimmered with desire, she wanted the blue haired princess completely. But holding in her passionate longing, she barely managed to calmly reply, "Etto? My birthday? It's on October 1st."
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:43 pm

October 1st? But, that's my birthday. We shared the same birthday? What's strange is that I had a feeling something off was going to happen, something was going to be out of place. And aside from my much unexpected feelings and disoriented thoughts, now, there was this. We, in fact, shared the same birthday. The silence that held in the air between us like a thin thread of string, fell as if someone had cut it with a knife. The thread was symbolizing that of an awkward silence, that of no conversation, and something that was never to happen between two lovers.

....Wait, did I just.... lovers? What the heck is wrong with me?

"My birthday is also October 1st. That's sure to be some coincidence, but, a good one. And October 1st was about 2 weeks ago, that means we both just turned 18, well, no birthday should go uncelebrated, no matter how late it may be. What do you say Himeko? We throw our own party, just for the two of us. My estate isn't far from here and I'm sure everyone would love to have you over and meet you."

The soft tone to my voice stuck and rang in her ears like a sweet symphony. My eyes continued to look into her eyes with not only desire and love, but, that of question. I wanted to celebrate with her, and as certain I was she was going to say yes, there's always a small bit of doubt in the answers to peoples' questions they ask.

I separated myself from her completely, letting her cool down a bit. (As well as myself.) I lightly took my hands off of her waist and our closeness dissipated. I know she missed the embrace as much as I, but, the more I began to think about what just happened, the guiltier I felt. Had desire really become too strong an asset for me to exist? .... But then, I heard a voice ring in my head for a moment. It was Miyako.

"Hmhmhmh, my dear Chikane."

'Miyako....? What do you want?'

"Just to talk."

'Inside my mind...? What is this all about?'

"The prophecy... it shall be fulfilled. And once more the legend will rise to be true and stand upon its feet."

'What are you saying, Miyako? I ask again, what's this all about?'

"I can't say much. But it's a fair warning since I do believe that fairness is something that religion employs justly. All you must know is that you've got a heavy burden upon your shoulders and Himeko there, does as well. Miss Himemiya or shall I call you Tsuki? Yes, that's what I'll call you, that's your new nickname. Tsuki~."

She giggled, obviously meaning she was up to no good. I didn't like this and the disgust with her on my face was growing gradually. Her malicious nature was as sneaky as a snake, and something that could bite you and kill you if not careful.

'Wait a minute... that means moon! Tell me! What does this moon have to do with me?"

"Oh you amuse me, Tsuki, you really do. It's not what the moon has to do with you, dear, it's what you have to do with the moon. But, you will see when the time comes."

'When the time comes... I'll know. And you're sure of this? .... What I have to do with the moon? Miyako, why can't you just tell me? What's all this about? This heavy burden... the moon.. me, everything. You know something I don't and I don't want you to keep it from me!'

"Hmhmhmh, I know many things you don't seem to recall, Tsuki-chan~. As I said, the legend will come alive once more at the appropriate time. And when the time comes for you to see, your eyes will open and you will see. When the time comes for you to understand, know, and more importantly, remember, you will. And so my dear Chikane, I impart this piece of advice to you... don't get involved or you won't like the consequences for He punishes anyone who strays from their path. And if you do nothing wrong, if you don't mingle, there's nothing He can punish you for, right? Well, I take my leave now.... Sayonara Tsuki-chan~..."

She giggled again and then left. Her voice, her presence was no longer in my head or in my body or in the area surrounding me either. The feeling of relief washed over me like a cool ocean wave, coursing its way through my veins accordingly. It cooled me some and the I fell back into the comfort of thinking my own thoughts once more without her invasive persona. But, then the last moment, like a memory flash, played in my mind and instead of thinking what I wanted to think... I ended up speaking it out loud...

"And stop calling me that!"

OOC: Sorry about the long post.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:47 pm

As the little angel listened to the other girl speak, she marveled at the princess's delicate features. After a moment, she realized the abrupt pause in her lover's voice. Innocent and curious at the pause, she leaned forward until her face was a few inches away from Chikane's lips.

"And stop calling me that!"

Startled at Chikane's sudden exclamation, the little angel slightly backed away. She became timid and afraid that she had said something wrong.

"Chi-cha-I mean.." Himeko hesitated and slightly confused, continued on, "Gomen ne~you're right. I shouldn't call you that." the little angel managed to say with a clumsy smile.

Above the distant horizon, a sky was dominated by the dark Orochi of the Kannazuki no Miko. Miyako, the seventh head of the mighty Orochi, sat upon a dark foreboding throne. An ominous aura of evil surrounded her. Peering into a dark globe, she observed two beautiful young girls interacting happily.

"Ah the priestesses of Kannazuki are yet together again...how pitiful." said a voice colder and sharper than blade of ice. "For Tsubasa-sama's sake, I should toy around with them.."

Note:
    I wanted to somehow connect your post~ so I tidied it up and reused your sudden outburst! C:
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:59 pm

"Himeko, you may call me what you like. I... well.. I..."

I quickly composed myself, clearing my throat. A hint of pain and some apathy showed within my eyes. I spoke now without difficulty, forming my words professionally as I had before.

"This might sound a bit strange. But, a woman's voice rang inside my mind. Her name is Miyako and let's just simply say she doesn't like me too much. Thus, she is after me, Himeko. I apologize that I screamed and let my composure break for a moment there, but, that comment wasn't directed towards you. It was meant to be said to Miyako within my mind. She .... she called me... Tsuki."

I started to approach her and move closer in the most tender way possible. My eyes connected with hers for another moment.

"And to be honest, I quite like the nickname you've given me."
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Himeko nodded and blushed at Chikane's remark. She felt calm and cherry once again. Although they weren't touching, she felt the soft and warmth presence emanating from Chikane. She couldn't be more happy if they remained in this position for a while.

"It's okay, I understand. I sometimes do that too when I'm in my room with Mako-chan. Etto Tsuki ne? I think what would make it better is to call you Tsuki the Kitsune~!" the little angel smiled gently and tried to suppress a giggle. "Tsuki the Kitsune~ that'd be a cute name." But noticing a slight seriousness in the other girl's tone, she paused.

In the darker part of the heavens, Miyako began plotting a devious plan to trap the priestesses. Scanning around her, she noticed a few of the necks were missing. A man dressed in white robes smoked a cigar and sat against his throne lazily. He too, emitted an dark aura of malice. Next to him, a fairly bulky man with heavy chains busied himself with crushing any large rocks he could find nearby. This was the third neck. The rest of the thrones remained empty at the moment. And the seventh neck had not yet once appeared to fulfill his duty. None of them knew the other's past completely, but they individually discovered one day that they were destined to become the Orochi.

"Oh Tsubasa-sama.." she dreamily mumbled to herself. Miyako knew a piece of the first neck's past from her first acquaintance with the teal-haired man. And she knew the source of Tsubasa's immense hatred and agony. The seventh neck.

A boy of age eighteen paced nervously in his bedroom. "Ahh what should I do?!" he exclaimed as his fist pounded against the table.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:41 pm

"Well, I don't particularly like the name Tsuki, though she claimed it was fitting to me. I do not comprehend why but, she said it was. Even though it is rather cute when you call me that, I'd much prefer my name, Himeko, if you don't mind."

I spoke in a softer tone with a delicate smile. I approached her more. I did not want another intimate moment. I wanted to touch her only just once to prove to her that I wasn't the other person she saw five minutes ago break into an outburst. I wanted to reassure her she could trust me and not be afraid of me. That, that was the most terrorizing thing I could think of that could ever happen to me. Himeko... afraid.. of me...

"Say, Himeko, why don't we get out of this room and go someplace? School is well over by the looks of it and I still haven't gotten the chance to really spend time with you. What do you say?"
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 pm

"Hai...Chikane-chan." Himeko returned a gentle smile and grasped Chikane's hand with her own small hands. Realizing her childish action, immediately placed both of her hands behind her and blushed furiously. "Ahh dummy~ why did you do that?" the little angel quietly thought to herself, she didn't want to drive her princess away as well.

Himeko stood up and smoothed out her skirt with her fingers. She continued on cheerfully, "Shall we~Chikane-chan?"
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 pm

"We shall."

We slowly started on our way out of the room. I smiled sweetly as each step we took was another step closer to our time together, to get to know one another better and to finally become friends.. better friends... or possibly more. I had a feeling tonight was going to be an off night, but, in a good way, and having Himeko with me proved that intention right. Not even Miyako could ruin it for me now.

"And, Himeko, it is not childish or stupid what you did with our hands. I find it quite adorable, actually."

A sly but sweet smile formed upon my lips as we started on our way for our time together.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:27 pm

It was dark but yet serene outside. Small crickets could be heard chirping nearby, but the school was still and empty as most of the students had already left the campus. As the two girls walked across the vast campus, the moon dawned brightly as ever upon the girl's faces, the silver luminescence reflected off the delicate features of each girl. The little angel found it difficult to not to peer over once in a while at the other girl. Her heart raced faster and faster each time and the forbidden feelings she kept inside of her bubbled. How she wished to lace her tiny arms around Chikane's waist. Her blushing cheeks revealed a sparkle of warmth and happiness. A cold wind blew by and the little angel shivered.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

"Is everything alright Himeko?"

I questioned as we continued to walk. Sure, it was beginning to get a bit colder, make the settings around us more eerie, however, she had no reason to fear. I was here for her and I'd protect her with every ounce of strength I possessed if necessary. I did not sense any danger, but that doesn't mean I didn't keep my guard up.

As we walked, I smiled softly to show my sincerity.
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:35 pm

"Hai~It's just a bit chilly outside." Himeko beamed a smile back and continued, "Rather Chikane-chan, you're only wearing a dress...daijoubu desu ka?" the little angel said in a soft yet worried voice.

~~

In the Oogami household, a pile of magazines lay scattered around in a small traditional Japanese-style room. A boy with short and dark black hair busily flipped through magazines, thinking of how to confess his love. He sighed. To his dismay, no matter how many times he read carefully through the steps in "Successful Confessions", he didn't know how to pull it through when actually facing the blonde in his class.
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 10:57 pm

"Oh I see. Well, perhaps we can find someplace where it's warmer."

I continued to walk with her. Her smile, it was just so sweet and yet piercing, it went straight through to my heart with its light beaming at me so innocently. I knew I loved her from the moment I saw her, I knew I wanted to be with her from the first note I heard her speak, and I knew I wanted to protect her when she smiled at me.

OOC: What does the Japanese mean?
    Back to top Go down
    Himeko

Himeko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:42 am

As the blue-haired girl gracefully walked alongside Himeko, the little angel flustered at the thought of spending the night with the other girl. Impure thoughts filled her mind, their bodies entangled with one another, snuggling each other until they both slept. Himeko scolded herself, her heart sinking faster than a pebble dropping in shallow water.

She knew this could not be as they have just met today and it would definitely be inappropriate for two young girls to sleep in the same bed. The little angel pouted sadly, but immediately reverted her thoughts at the time. It was on its heels fleeting rapidly.

The little angel forgot that the school bus lines only ran until 8pm and made a small gasp. But not wanting to worry the other girl, she immediately cupped her mouth. The little angel worried more about the elegant girl beside her, "Do you live nearby Chikane-chan?"

Note: I'm finally back~ somewhat. >_- But point is, I finally have free time!

daijoubu desu ka = Are you okay ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Chikane Himemiya
    Admin
    Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 pm

OOC: Good, I'm glad.

"Yes, I'm fine Himeko, thank you."

I had turned to look at her for a brief moment while we walked and then I found myself looking forward again. I guess it was to look upon the road ahead to see what I could scheme up to do in order to get us what we needed. Then I heard her ask something else and I turned to her to answer.

"No, sadly, I don't live very nearby this place, this town. But, if I can find a corner where a taxi may be able to pick us up, I can pay the cab price to take us back to my estate. If that's alright with you."

Outwardly, I smiled softly as I adjusted my head to look forward once again and stay concentrated on the path ahead. It was somewhat chilly, I will admit. But, inwardly, I felt this strange, uncomfortable aura coming from Himeko. Was she nervous? Was she uncomfortable with the idea of being friends with me? Was she totally and completely disgusted by me and was only doing this to get herself in further gain with the school? Many thoughts flooded my head and all of them were possibilities, but, I quickly shunned the last one, thinking it wasn't in her character to be like that. I am usually good at deciphering people's true colors. However, we continued to walk, almost to a corner where a taxi would be our savior.

'And what is this... eerie feeling I feel in the air? It's ... suspicious... almost... evil...'

Last edited by Chikane Himemiya on Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Destiny~   The Beginning of Destiny~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Destiny~
    Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next