Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_vote_lcapChikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_voting_barChikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_vote_lcapChikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_voting_barChikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} Empty
PostSubject: Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.}   Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:45 pm

"We shall call her Chikane. Chikane Himemiya." A woman with loving arms said, holding a small baby in her arms. She cuddled the little being close to her. She held her dearly. Her own baby, and she couldn't believe it's beauty. It had no hair, but the little follicles on the head that were starting to uproot from the scalp were the color of midnight blue. The color of her mother's hair. The baby though had not yet opened her eyes. The father knocked at the door. A pair of brown eyes shifted to look at the door. They were friendly and inviting, yet cold and painful. Alluring though, all so alluring.

"Is it safe to come in?" The male asked, as the female on the other side would have nodded and approved. The male was the father. He walked in with brown hair, and dark blue eyes. Eyes that were so cold, as cold as ice. And yet, inside them somewhere there was fragility. Passion, but you would have to look deep. He walked over to see his wife and the sleeping baby in her arms. Cradled safe and sound, they both smiled. They brought this child into the world, and the father would protect her with his life.

"So, dear, what you have you decided to name her?" He was unsure of the name already predetermined.

"Chikane, Chikane Himemiya will be this child's name." They both smiled, cherishing the moment, and relishing in the beautiful baby they made. Soon after they took the child home from the hospital, the child opened her eyes and revealed to have the same kind as her father. They were both pleased, a little bit of something from both parents was on this child.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was the birth of the little child. Now in her early childhood, she would always be kind and obey her parents. Her eyes sparkled with the same innocence as any child's would. Though she was more bold, brave and adventurous than most. She would climb a tree, and her parents gravely concerned for her well being would always try to get her down. But she was perfectly able of getting down herself. So she did. She took in the world around her without a doubt, and began to learn of her surroundings, and the feel for being alive.

"Daddy, what's that? In the sky?" A young Chikane would ask her father one night. The night of a full moon in the sky. She smiled looking up at the bright thing and all of the small little stars that surrounded it. She knew what the stars were, she had always been able to recognize them, apart from the rest. They were always in her coloring books, but she never knew what the bigger rounder thing in the sky was. She wondered this, and her father finally answered her that night. That night, she never forgot what her father had told her.

"Chikane, that's the moon. It's big and round, and bright. And it shines uniquely in the sky amongst the stars. It has its own way of showing how good it is. It does things for itself. It is able to shine out and stand out amongst the rest, and it is claimed as a beautiful thing. Something everyone wishes they were close to. It controls the water, and deep sea, as its features are deep. It has a dark and mysterious side, but deep down it's just the moon. Though I want you to remember one thing Chikane-chan..." His voice trailed off and he looked into her eyes as she looked back in wonder what he was about to say. She blinked.

"What is it Daddy?"

"The moon cannot shine without the sun." Young Chikane blinked suddenly at that statement, memorizing every word of it. Making sure she had it down, making sure she would keep that fact close to her heart. She simply nodded, complying with the statement as if it were a proven fact. Though really it was only the opinion of her father's and her mother's. This was Chikane's early childhood, she was getting older as time went on, and soon she became a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.}   Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

"Chikane, has grown up quite a lot hasn't she dear?" The man threw his arm around his wife's shoulders, his hand dangling along the way over her shoulder. The woman took his hand and interlaced it with her own. She smiled faintly but brightly as she looked at the man holding her. She nodded as they both then turned their attention to their daughter whom seemed to be playing with a puppy, and much less enjoying herself.

"Yes she has quite a lot. She's becoming a young woman. And she has your eyes."

"That may be, but she has your personality, your hair, and your smile. Which makes her beautiful just as you, my dear." The man smiled, and gave her a quick kiss to the cheek. Then they watched over Chikane again, who was still playing with the dog. The puppy went long to go catch a ball she had thrown half way across the yard. The playful puppy caught it and brought it back to Chikane, who in turn, threw it again. She was having such fun. Suddenly she came in and started to talk with her parents while fetching herself a water from the kitchen sink.

"Seems like you were having, Chikane-chan."
"I was, dad. Thanks. But, yes, I wanted to know if I could have some of my friends over. It is almost my birthday and since you say we are doing something that night, I need to get in my fun with them now. May I please invite them over tomorrow at 3? My birthday is in 3 days as well." The parents smiled dearly, at how well raised a daughter they had made. They simply nodded, as Chikane informed her friends of what her parents confirmed. She was so excited.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now already past her 16-17th year. She was almost 18. She was getting ready to get out of school and go to college, but not so fast. Her mother and father, were taken aback and surprised, no, appalled at how fast time was disappearing. How fast time could flow, was incredulous. They smiled as only they could at their daughter. She was going out to take the world on for her own. They couldn't help but be proud and nervous at the same time. Worrisome yet content. Then her father decided to have a talk with her the night before her 18th birthday.

"Chikane, may I have a talk with you? I need to speak with you."
"Yes father?" She said innocently, though her eyes had become quite in tuned with her father's. They had the same gleam and look to them, the same color. One in the same, but different the same time. They stood out on the foyer looking up at the moon. Her parents were rich, though she never really acted like it.

"I want a word with you. Do you remember the night in your childhood where we stood out here one night looking up at the moon? That exact night, and you asked me what it was..?" He was reviewing over his memories and going back to the moment in time where it had existed. Chikane simply nodded and remembered it as he did, vividly, clearly. She was about to speak before her father interrupted her.

"Yea, that was a good time. I still can't believe you're going to be 18, my daughter.. already almost an adult. Where has the time gone? Well, you are a beautiful woman, as your mother is, and we are both proud of you. You glow with the moon at night, just wanted you to know that. But, I also wanted to give you some advice before tomorrow, and hope you take it to heart." Chikane only listened to her father's heartwarming words as she would stand there. She felt as though she was back in time, sitting on her father's shoulders looking up at the sky. In her mothers arms when upset, or even better, sitting in that small tree now that seemed so big to her back then. Her mind did nothing but take in every word that murmured from his lips.

"This may not make much sense now, but it will in a few years, or whenever it decides to make sense. Do you remember that night when you asked me about the moon and how wondrous it really was? Well, do you also remember the line I told you to remember from that day?" His face was pointed downwards, his eyes scanning the floor and hoping that she would remember the line.

"Yes perfectly, father. I believe it was, 'The moon cannot shine without the sun.' Right?" Chikane had put her index finger to her chin as if to say she was thinking back to it, remembering it. Her father nodded and smiled at the fact that she did remember it. He then began to explain.

"What I mean by that is. The sun and the moon, they can be people as well. Meaning, I want you to be safe at all times. You have the qualities of the moon, and so we, your mother and I, have decided to name you Chkane. It seemed appropriate for you. You are beautiful and elegant like it. You know how to hold your composure. I am not implying anything, just simply trying to say... Chikane, when you get out there for yourself. Good luck finding your one true sun. That person will mean the world to you, no matter who it is. And you are to protect them with your life, okay?" He looked at her and tapped her nose as if she were a little kid still. She was not of course, almost grown. But even as a young adult, she couldn't help but faintly smile that smile of hers. That was so beautiful and unique, yet just so her. She replied to that request with a nod, and a wonder on what he would mean by that. Her father always had a way of leaving things open ended.

"Right, I promise you father. I shall protect whomever it is with my life. I shall not let you down. But, thank you for saying such things. I will have nothing more than to please you. Tomorrow, I am 18, and able to go out on my own. So don't worry so much alright?" She smiled and put a hand to his shoulder. He lightly smiled and then decided it was okay to leave Chikane by herself. Her parents were thinking of moving for quite some time. And since she was old enough to make her own decision, they gave her a choice on whether to come or not. And she chose to stay. There were way too many things in Japan that meant so much to her, and she could never leave them behind. Especially this feeling of incompleteness and emptiness. She wanted to see if she could fulfill herself, but nothing ever did. She hoped in the future she would find something that could do that for her. She didn't like the feeling.

Having that in mind, her parents left the next day, and she saw them off. It was now her birthday. She decided to go out. And as it was a normal Sunday afternoon, she was dressed in casual clothes. She went to the intersection in Tokyo town, as she wanted to do some shopping before the later evening. And that is when it all began, where it all started. The sun, the person she had been looking for, appeared before her eyes. And they had met again. They are destined to fall in love. And though they don't know each other they will.

~The solar and lunar priestess are once again united~
Back to top Go down

Chikane's Reincarnation. {Do not reply here.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: Story and Plot-
Jump to: