Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I continued on my way to the Pokemon Center. I was ignoring my growling stomach. Of course, I was hungry, starving actually, but I needed to get my pokemon some care....

After miles of walking, I'd finally found the pokemon center! I walked in, the doors sliding to allow me in. I was about to walk to the front desk when all of a sudden my eyes caught sight of someone. Kisaru?

"Um hey."

I addressed her as I walked over to her. I noted that she was with her friend, I supposed, and greeted her shyly. I pushed a part of my hair behind my ear.

"How's everyone doing? I mean your pokemon and of course, you, Kisaru? I hope you're alright. I mean you were a great opponent, the best I've ever faced."

I was trying to be nice. I had no intention to rub it in her face and she seemed to be taking this pretty hard. I just hoped we would get along, that's all I could ever ask for. To be friends with the ones I've battled in matches, the strongest bonds are made that way.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 pm

Kisaru looked over when she heard the shy greeting. Mizuki? What was she talking to her for? A low growl came from Typhlosion as soon as he spotted the other girl and Mariko tried to calm him down.

"Hey... Yeah, we're fine."

She smiled faintly at the comment. She was just saying that, there was no way that she was the best trainer she had ever faced.

"Thanks, but I know you're just being nice. There's trainers way stronger than me out there."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:37 pm

"Maybe so, but them I haven't faced yet. Honest, you're the best one I've ever had the honor of battling against. Which is why I'm glad I found you."

I smiled and then took of my bag and placed it down, reaching into it to get the money and count it. I divided it in half and handed Kisaru the other half of the money.

"Here, I want you to have this. You definitely did your best and you may have lost the match, but to me you're a winner. You're a very admirable trainer, Kisaru. So please take this, you deserve some prize."

I smiled softly. After she would have taken it in her hands, I would have offered mine to shake.

"I, um, was sort of hoping we could be friends. If you want."

The best friends are also the greatest rivals. I would always remember that.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Kisaru was shocked when Mizuki offered her the money. She couldn't accept it, she didn't win. She gave the money back to her when she stretched her hand out to shake. She couldn't help but smile at the other's generosity. Why was she being so nice?

"No, I can't take this. I think it's very sweet of you to offer, but you won the money fair and square, so I think you deserve it more than I do."

When she heard the question, her face seemed to brighten up.

"Sure, I would love to, considering you owe me a rematch now. You're victory was a fluke!"

Kisaru was of course only teasing. Mizuki was a strong trainer, but maybe with a bit more training and a few team adjustments, she could kick her butt like she planned to do in the first place. Taking out a pen and a small piece of paper, she wrote down her phone number and handed it to the other.

"Sorry, I have to go. I'm heading back home to Goldenrod City to visit my family. Maybe we'll meet again on the road."

She started to walk away, Mariko and Typhlosion following her until she stopped just before reaching the door.

"By the way, what I said back there was true. You are pretty cute~"

Kisaru laughed, dying to see Mizuki's reaction, knowing that she didn't seem to like being called 'cute'. It was true, though. At least, Kisaru felt that way.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:22 pm

She returned the money to me? But why? I guess in some way she was a good person as well. She wasn't a sour sport, she was actually a pretty fair and level headed person with a kind heart. I knew from the start, I could pick 'em.

She took my hand and agreed to be my friend then. My smile grew hugely and I was just so happy, I couldn't contain myself. I leaped across our handshake and hugged her firmly.

"Thank you! Thank you! This means a lot to me!"

I didn't even care at the moment that she had called my victory that I worked so hard to achieve a fluke. I knew she was kidding anyway, she had that bitter joking quality about her, though. But then I let go and it was time for her to start heading back home. I would be on my way home to Cerulean too once I got my pokemon all healed up and had something to eat. I watched her as she went with my innocent oceanic eyes.

My ear twitched hearing the comment she relayed to me and a small blush then formed on my face. My fists balled loosely and I exclaimed...

"I am not cute!"

I was all flustered and even if she was just trying to get a reaction from me, which she did, I wasn't going to stand for it. I accepted her telephone number and placed it in my own cellphone and my pokedex as a backup, just in case. Maybe we would meet again on our travels, maybe we wouldn't. But I hope we did. I watched as she and Mariko and Typhlosion left the pokemon center and I went to the counter to heal the pokemon that were injured during the battle. They'd did it. They won the battle for me. Today ... today was a good day..
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 am

Kisaru and Typhlosion had finally made it to Goldenrod, despite it taking a few long days and sleepless nights. Mariko was no longer with them, considering she lived in Kanto. They had exchanged numbers just as she and Mizuki had done and went their separate ways. Now it was just the two of them, but they finally made it home.

As soon as they made it to their apartment in one of the huge city buildings, Kisaru's younger sister, Kaori, tackled the other to the ground in a crushing embrace.

"Yay, you're home! We watched your battle on tv and even though you didn't win, you were still awesome!"

She leaped off of Kisaru no sooner than after she had finished speaking and made a dash for Typhlosion, wrapping her arms around him. The fire type pokemon was desperately flailing it's paws around trying to get free.

"And Typhlosion, I haven't seen you since you were just a little Cyndaquil! You've gotten huge!"

All Kisaru could do was laugh. It was so typical of her sister. Even though she was 14, she acted like a 6-year-old sometimes. After the whole family was reunited, Kisaru went up to her room to rest for a while.

She wondered if she would ever see Mizuki again. Kisaru was kind of a loner and not one to typically make friends, but there was something about the other girl that she just couldn't say 'no' to, especially not when it made her so happy to just hug her like that right out of the blue. She didn't understand why she was like this, why she seemed to miss Mizuki already. Her mind screamed at her to just call her and get it over with already and she found herself flipping open her phone ready to dial.

"Whatcha doin', sis?"

Kisaru looked like she just had a heart attack. Fumbling a bit, she quickly snapped her phone closed. How did she get into her room? Her eyes darted to the door and she could see a paper clip wedged into the keyhole. Kaori was crafty, she'd give her that much.

"K-Kaori, what are you doing here?"

"I got bored so I decided to see what you were doing. And who's 'Mizuki'? Apparently Typhlosion isn't too fond of her because whenever we replay the battle on tv, he just sits there and growls. Is she your girlfriend or something?"

Typhlosion always seemed to know when Kisaru really likes someone because he gets extremely jealous of that person and would just growl in their presence. Kaori had apparently picked up on that much to Kisaru's dismay. Her face flushed brightly with embarrassment and she looked down with an angry huff.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Oh so it's true! So, big tough Kisaru finally found someone."

"No, I don't like her like that! Just get out!"

Kisaru shoved Kaori out of her room, slamming the door and locking it. That didn't seem to help much because she could still hear her little sister snickering on the other side of the door. Kaori was just messing around, she didn't think of Mizuki like that. At all. Right..?
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Eventually I'd gotten all that done, healing my pokemon, getting something to eat and I was ready to set out on the road again, heading back to Cerulean City. That's when I met up with Kitsuke again, when I was packing my things.

"There you are. The champion, the champion."

He clapped as he approached me with a crooked smile and I just kinda shyly smiled in return. I looked up to see who it was before going back to packing my stuff.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I just thought I'd see you before you start on your way back to Cerulean City. I mean, now that the competition is over, there's not much else to do is there? Anyhow, how does it feel to be the champion? Did you have your victory meal yet?"

"Yes I did, and it was delicious. I mean, I'm looking forward to going home to see all the beautiful water pokemon again and all my friends in the village. But, there's something I'm really not looking forward to."

Manaphy came out and cried in a sorrowful way before hugging my shoulder with his tiny hands. I smiled softly at his attempts to cheer me up.

"Why? What's the matter? Why don't you want to go home? I mean you have so many other good things to look forward to when you walk in through the gates. And plus no doubt everyone saw you battle and they'll wanna celebrate. So come on, what's this bad thing that is making you iffy about going back home?"

"My brother."

"Your brother? But... wouldn't seeing your family be the greatest thing you could ever have? They all should be proud of you."

I sighed, looking down at the floor. I couldn't look Kitsuke in the eyes. Things would not go well if I did that, I'd just lost it, which I didn't intend on doing. I eventually worked up enough nerve and control to be able to tell him what had happened.

"Well you see, my family consists of me, two brothers of mine, both older, and a mom and a dad. Or it started that way. My mom and my dad weren't too young but then again, they weren't too old either and they were deeply in love. I didn't comprehend how that worked since my father liked water types and my mom liked fire types. After a while of trying to find the solution, they just decided that fire and water working together would be the best team ever, so they joined forces and got married. Then they had three kids. My older brother, Saito. My other older brother Miki, and then me, Mizuki. I'm almost 12, Miki would be... 15 I think. And Saito's almost 18. Anyway, we were a happy family and co-existing perfectly like families should. But, when we were younger, Saito was the first one of us, as he was the oldest, to have gotten his pokemon and start on his journeys as a pokemon trainer. He chose a Charmander and it quickly evolved into a Charmeleon. Miki had chosen a Bulbasaur. Not that he was interested in grass types, it was the only one left, so he took and grew to love it. I'm a bit of a weird case and that's a story for another day. But.."

I sighed. This was really taking a toll on me, remembering the events that happened previously to everything that was happening now.

"But what...? Did something happen?"

"Yeah. Kitsuke, do you know why I entered this competition in the first place?"

He shook his head, his guess was as good as any stranger's. But he opened his eyes curious to know.

"Well, I'm glad I won, but even if I hadn't won, it wouldn't have mattered. I had something to prove. And I think by making it to the finals like I did would have been proof enough. It's just that.... sometimes people... especially him can be so critical and it just... to hear that coming from your brother, it tears you apart. You see, there was an accident a few years back. Team Rocket, was a new organization, an evil powerhouse of a team that could destroy, rebuild, take, give, research and come and go as they pleased. And Cerulean, yes it's beautiful, but at a time, it had the most pokemon. The water was flourishing, thus pokemon were being born and etc. Anyway Team Rocket decided to launch an all out attack on Cerulean City that terrorized the civilians living there. Everyone hid in their homes, in Pokemon Centers, in hideouts just to get away from the massive destruction that was taking place. A quite immense group of pokemon trainers who lived in the city banded together to try and stop this madness. To beat Team Rocket."

"Did they stop them?"

"Yes, thankfully. Their efforts had put a stop to the rampage and everyone came out to see the sun shining, it seemed like a bright, new day. But stopping them came at a price. You see, once Team Rocket had stolen their pokemon from them, they had no use for those trainers anymore, their skills and intelligence levels, all of that was devalued. And so... they released an attack using a grenade of some sort. All of the trainers that competed against them to save our city, died that night. My parents included, or so they were presumed as dead. That was the night that left our family shattered."

"Oh gosh that's terrible. I hope you're alright. And that means that it was only you and your brothers left of that family right?"

"Yeah, it was just me and them. I don't know, my memory is still fuzzy of how they were when they were younger, how I was as well. But, soon after our parents were presumed as dead and definitely missing, my brother Miki had died. We had found out what killed him a week after he was dead and gone. He had some sort of heart malfunction, a heart disease that just... ravaged him and took him from us. That left just me and my brother, Saito. I'm not sure if he's always been mean or he just became that way when our family died, but he's very mean and oppressive to me. He's just so critical and not understanding, and not at all how a big brother should be. Miki was the nice one. He was always kind to me. He'd always play with me when Saito didn't want to. He was the sweet one, the actual big brother. And that heart disease took him from me. He understood me, he got me. He didn't hurt my feelings telling me that water pokemon are useless and weak and worthless. He doesn't look down on me for what I like. Saito does, and he thinks he's the greatest thing since he likes electric and fire types."

I sighed and looked down. The gleams in my eyes had changed from their gleeful state they were always in, to a sorrowful and longing look. The color of them might have faded from their normally bright shade, to a darker one.

"You've been through so much. So was this whole competition a way to prove to Saito that you're not pathetic and that water pokemon are just as great as any other pokemon. I mean, wow, you're twice as tough as I thought you were to have been dealing with all of that. You have a solid reason to want to become a pokemon master."

"Yeah, but I'm fine. So no need to worry. And I appreciate the support and understanding. I really do need that nowadays. I'm on the road to achieving my dreams and getting their steadily. I just have to do this Kitsuke, I need to be able to prove to him that I am a good trainer. And to make him recognize me as his little sister again."

He nodded and smiled.

"Well you're doing a great job so far. I'll accompany you back home to drop off some things and celebrate if you like. Then, why don't we go on a journey together? An adventure! We'll travel far and wide and to new regions. Didn't that girl you beat in the finals come from another region, from Goldenrod City?

"Yeah yeah! As a matter of fact she did! Okay Kitsuke, I'll take you up on that offer. Let's get going. We can stop in at Cerulean and then I'll call Kisaru and see what she's up to. She gave me her number and I think we're going to become good friends."

I smiled and finished packing up and got up, almost like sprang up. I was back to my cheery self. He smiled as well and started on his way out the door with me. Manaphy cried happily and flew along with us. To Cerulean we go!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Kisaru walked through Goldenrod City, her sister continuing to pester her to the point where Typhlosion actually wanted to go back into his pokeball, and did. She wasn't giving up on the subject of Kisaru's alleged 'feelings' for Mizuki. Kisaru didn't mind though, she just tuned her out and looked around the city. Not much changed since she had left, except a few new facilities that were built. Something was also bothering her about the city. The fact that nobody seemed to be out and about in the middle of the day. That was odd, especially for a famous, busy city such as Goldenrod. Something was up...

"Kisaru!"

She hadn't realized how well that she had tuned her sister out, not until she heard that bloodcurdling scream that she had never heard from her before. She turned see what the trouble was about and she was suddenly surrounded by a gang of rough looking men, Houndoom were at their heels. They didn't look like Team Rocket in the slightest, they were all dressed in rags, but had matching bandannas on their heads. Must be a new radical group.

"Let Kaori go, you creeps!"

Kisaru cringed when she saw one of the men practically strangling Kaori in an attempt to provoke her.

"We hear you're the strongest trainer in these parts. You're a threat to our fine organization and we're going to have to make sure you don't meddle in our affairs."

Clicks sounded one after another in succession. Guns, no doubt. There was nothing she could do. She carefully slid her phone from her pocket as she raised her arms up in surrender. She smirked faintly towards her sister and in one swift movement, Kaori kicked the man holding her as soon as Kisaru threw her phone towards her and she caught it effortlessly.

"Run, Kaori! Go get help!"

Without delay, the younger girl sprinted away, one of the Houndoom attempted to go after her.

"Let her go! That's the one we want!"

The man who spoke before, presumably the leader of the group directed everyone's attention back to Kisaru. She was alone and trapped, now at the mercy of these men.

"Back to business... We want what's ours, you're pokemon to be exact. We've seen you fight before and you're pokemon will do quite nicely among our ranks."

As the leader spoke, one of the other men walked up and began to reach for Kisaru's bag. Like hell they were taking her pokemon. Ducking down just before the man snatched her bag, she kicked him in the shin and tore away from the scene as the man fell in pain.

"After her, you idiots!"

Behind her, Kisaru could hear the heavy pants of Houndoom behind her, hunting her down like prey. She was now praying that Mizuki would get some strange urge to call her, considering she was now the strongest trainer she knew. Hell, anyone would do at this point. She was seriously in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

We were now on the road to Cerulean City, my home town as random people in the streets and on the roadways back to my home began to greet us casually. I suppose it was because of my match with Kisaru in the finals of the tournament. That, or it was because Manaphy was actually out in public. I kindly waved back, though Kitsuke was cackling with an air of humor to him.

"Hey, what's so funny?"

"Oh nothing, nothing. It's just... you must feel pretty important now that you've won the tournament. It seems everyone wants to be your friend now."

"Well if they want to pay attention to me, that's their business. I'm just here to greet them and say hi, they are people and it would be rude to ignore them. As for living the 'high life'? No that kind of stuff just isn't for me."

"Oh I see. So are we anywhere close to Cerulean or?"

"Yeah, Cerulean's not too far from where the tournament was held. It was a Kanto badge requirement, so it should be held in Kanto. And that's where Cerulean City is. Trust me, it won't take long to get there. If we keep at the pace we're at, we'll be there in an hour or so."

We continued on our way to Cerulean, when I just got this weird feeling in my gut. I mean, not that I knew of or had any clue of what was happening over in the Johto region of the pokemon world, but, I could pretty much predict it wasn't good. I had this funny feeling that someone needed help. That could be our journey! Maybe it would be on the news? Besides, Manaphy wasn't looking too good either, like the water somewhere was polluted or something. That could only mean one thing, we needed to hurry. . .

One Hour Later...

"Okay, so I'm just going to get a few things and then we're going to leave my house okay? I have this feeling like something's up and I wanna know what. We have to hurry, but first...."

I ran upstairs and grabbed anything necessary. The money I'd been saving up for times like this. My charger that I might need on my journeys and perhaps a pair of pajamas, you don't know when I might want to cozy up and sleep at night. I made sure everything was set and ready to go, even grabbing some extra pokemon I had and dropping off some of them at through the phone nearby with a professor. His lab wasn't too far from my house. And within minutes we were ready to go. We started out on our journeys and then I remembered...

"Right Kisaru! Let's check how she is!"

And with that I pulled out my phone and scrolled all the way to the K section of my address book.

"What good will calling that girl do for you?"

I shushed him and pressed the "call" button on my phone. It began ringing, now all I would have to do is wait for her to pick up. Hopefully, she would.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Kaori jumped when her sister's phone suddenly rang. She snickered a bit when she read the name and answered it.

"Well, hello~ I'm Kaori, Kisaru's amazing sister! She can't talk now, she's... busy."

She glanced over to see her sister had now sent out Ampharos he was repeatedly trying to Focus Punch the newly proclaimed terrorists and their Houndoom.

"Anything important you need to tell her?"

Kisaru looked over once she heard her sister's voice. And she was... On the phone?!

"What the heck, Kaori! Get off the phone and help me, dammit!"

Kisaru shouted between attack commands for Ampharos. In all honesty, these terrorists were real pushovers, but there were a lot, which was beginning to overwhelm her. She just hoped whoever was on the other line could help them.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh well it's nice to meet you Kaori. I never knew that Kisaru had a sister."

My voice sounded young on the phone, and so did hers. Well then, Kaori must be younger than Kisaru. No Mizuki! Focus!

"No I don't have anything important to tell her. I just wanted to ask if everything was alright. You see my pokemon wasn't feeling well just a moment ago, and he doesn't normally feel well when there's something wrong with the water in a particular area. So, I wanted to make sure you guys were alright and not in danger. Are you safe?"

I questioned anxiously. If not, we needed to hurry. Kitsuke hung around me, waiting for the verdict.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Kaori didn't know what to do. Her sister was becoming overwhelmed at the seemingly endless amount of enemies, but she wasn't sure if she would really want the help or not. Why not let her ask herself. She covered the phones speaker briefly and waited for a gap in the enemy attacks.

"I'll cover for you Kisaru! 'You-Know-Who is on the phone~"

Kisaru looked genuinely pissed off. Hopefully her friend hadn't heard any of that. The two sisters immediately switched places, Kaori now giving Ampharos commands.

"Hey, Mizuki! We just have a little situation with some newly formed terrorist group. They're really just a bunch of weaklings, they'd be nothing without those guns, but I think we've got it covered."

Kisaru's voice sounded panicked, even when she was trying to sound tough. She looked over at the fighting to see Ampharos panting heavily, his cheeks pulsing with electricity. She could tell he was getting tired. Those guys didn't know when to quit! She knew she needed the help, but was too stubborn to come right out and ask for it. Maybe she and Kaori could handle it on their own...
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:52 pm

"We're on our way. I'll get Manaphy to lead me to you guys. Goldenrod City right?"

I quickly exclaimed, looking at Manaphy. Manaphy nodded and cried his name healthily as he darted off in the correct direction, towards Goldenrod City. I followed him and right after me, Kitsuke did as well. He had his pokemon and his things with him, ready for anything. I began to speed up and run with Manaphy. Something really must be wrong and even though Kisaru was tough, I needed to help her. I just needed to. They had guns! o.o
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

"Mizuki, don't! I don't want you getting hurt. I can handle this."

Kaori returned Ampharos to it's pokeball after it fainted. Well, they were dead. She and Kaori were surrounded again. Back to square one. She struggled to get free when one of the men suddenly grabbed her, forcing her arms behind her as the leader began to speak yet again.

[color=green]"Enough screwin' around! Hand over the pokemon! ...Or we'll take them from your cold, dead body!"[color]

These guys may have fought poorly, but they meant business, that's for sure. She felt something press against her back and she knew it had to be a gun, it was the only thing intimidating about these creeps. She didn't want Mizuki dragged into this now. There was no way for her to escape, both girls were restrained and Kisaru was held a gun point. This sucked...
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 pm

I hung up the phone and darted, continuing to run as fast and as hard as I could towards Goldenrod City. I needed to get there quickly! Kisaru was in trouble and no doubt that her little sister was as well. Stashing the cellphone back in my pocket, I kept the determined gleams in my eyes, pushing myself even harder. Regardless of what she said, I would continue on my way. She needed help and I'd help her.

About an hour or so later...

"Hey why don't you creeps pick on someone else?"

I boldly cried out standing atop a small hill in the distance. Kitsuke slowly caught up to me and Manaphy had previously hidden himself inside my bag.

"Besides, I think my pokemon is much more suited to your liking than hers."

I smirked. No doubt I was scared. But, as much as I wanted to run, I couldn't. I'd run here and I was going to face these goons as bravely as I could manage. Hang in there Kisaru!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:14 pm

Kisaru felt the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. So Mizuki came after all... How brave. The men, however, found it downright hilarious. The leader aimed his gun at Mizuki.

"Look, kid, this here isn't just some fight on the playground. Why don't you scram or else you're gonna be next in line!"

This drove Kisaru off the edge. She fought out of the man's grip, rushing towards the leader to snatch the gun away. She almost would have succeeded, if the leader hadn't turned and began to fire shots, which she dodged. One managed to just nick her in the arm and she tried to keep herself from showing any signs of pain from the wound.

She was soon able to overpower the man and held his own gun to his back.

"Don't you ever do that again. I want you out of my city and to never come back! Got that?"

Kisaru's voice sounded murderous, like venom. She had never used a gun before, nor did she really plan to. Hopefully it would intimidate them enough to run away... and it did. As soon as she lifted the gun, the leader sprang up and he and his henchmen went packing. She then tossed the gun to the ground, having no real use for it now. Those guys really were just a bunch of weaklings.

"See? Told ya I could handle it."

Kisaru was now practically talking through clenched teeth from the bullet wound. Kaori ran over to her and looked at her in utter shock.

"Your arm!"

"No big deal, I'm fine..."

She didn't want to openly express how much pain she was in, especially not when Mizuki was around, though she was sure getting shot wasn't just something you could just blow off like a scraped knee.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 pm

OOC: Butterflies? So Kisaru really does like Mizuki.

I watched as my friend rushed toward the gunman about to shoot, threatening me with his gun. I watched as my friend risked her life bravely for my own and for the others surrounding us. I watched as my friend was shot and even though in the arm, I witnessed her try to keep it in all for me. All for me.

'She... got hurt on my account. All for me. I'm not going to let this happen any longer. I won't let them hurt my friends and I won't let my friends get hurt because of me. It's all my fault...'

I thought to myself as I managed to keep the tears in to give a strict order to Manaphy.

"Manaphy, I want you to gather as much of that holy type water power you have and go heal Kisaru's arm. I need a few hours alone, don't come looking for me. I'll be back soon."

I said in a serious tone. Manaphy, though disheartened to hear me speak that way and see my short hair covering over my eyes, nodded and flew over to Kisaru to heal her arm. I, however, walked away calmly to be alone for a few hours. And it was then as I was now completely alone that I found myself able to shed the tears I had held back before.

'Why would she do that...? Dummy...'
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:48 pm

OOC: Yeah, she's got it bad.

Kisaru couldn't hold it in any longer. She shouted in pain. All sorts of mindless profanities that she wouldn't dare say around anyone but her sister.

"It's okay, Kisaru. Manaphy's here to help."

After a good long while, Manaphy finally healed Kisaru's arm as if nothing ever happened. Kaori was relieved to see her big sister not in so much pain anymore and sighed.

"That water really did the trick, thanks Manaphy!"

Kisaru gave the pokemon a soft pat on the head. Speaking of Manaphy... his trainer was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey... Where's Mizuki? Which way did she go, Manaphy?"

She had to go and find her. She didn't know which way the terrorist goons went or if Mizuki happened to wander in the same direction. If that was the case, she had to find her quickly before they got any wise ideas about revenge.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:59 pm

OOC: Oh really, the hots for Mizuki hm? How bad?

'And I just can't believe she got hurt. If I hadn't intervened at all, she wouldn't be injured. Even Manaphy's powers have limits.'

"Gosh! I'm such an idiot! Freakin' idiot! Why do you do these things Mizuki? You go to help out a friend and it ends in disaster."

I exclaimed out loud to myself, taking a small twig and breaking it. I looked down at the dropped, broken twig I'd just snapped in half and dried the tears in my eyes. My eyes were now a bright cerulean type color, just like the city I hailed form. Something symbolic, perhaps? I looked down at the ground and just stared at it sorrowfully.

'No one is going to get hurt on my account ever again. I never intended for anything like that to happen to Kisaru and Kaori. Thank goodness Kitsuke wasn't hurt or else I would have really lost it. I just can't stand this at all... If only I'd been more careful.'

I hugged my knees to my chest with my arms wrapped around them, bringing them in. All that could be seen was my tearful eyes staring down at the ground emptily. If anything freaked me out more than seeing anyone bleed, it was my friend's blood being spilled. Gosh darn. I needed to do something about this.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:18 pm

OOC: Taking a bullet for her not good enough, eh?

After practically having to interrogate poor Manaphy, Kisaru was headed in the right direction. She had been walking pretty far. Man, how far away did she go?

It didn't take her much longer to figure that one out, she soon saw the person she was looking for. Except.. She was crying? Kisaru immediately knelt down and wrapped her arms around her.

"Don't cry, it's alright. See? I'm fine."

Mizuki was the last person she wanted to see in tears. It just didn't suit her normally cheerful personality. Kisaru didn't stop holding her, not when she needed a friend the most, nor did she want to let go. She just kept reassuring her, hoping her tears would cease.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 pm

OOC: Wasn't thinking about it in that way. Sorry. ^^'' By the way I've also been meaning to ask you: When Kisaru or Rin holds Mizuki or Chikane, how are they holding them?

I looked up to see a pair of arms wrapped around me. Kisaru?

"You may be fine, but you still got injured because of me. Not cool."

She must have been surprised and probably offset a little to see me in tears. She had never seen me like this yet and now she was getting to see me in all of my splendor. An emotion I never intended to show her, shown. I looked to her arm, it was healed now and she was fine, but I still couldn't let go of the fact that it was all my fault. I sighed, trying to stop my tears from flowing.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:46 pm

OOC: It's ok. ^^ Remember that picture I drew of Chikane hugging Rin? It's pretty much just something like that.

Kisaru tipped Mizuki's chin so that she was able to look her in the eyes.

"I would have gotten shot whether you were involved or not. I didn't want innocent people getting involved. I.. I don't know what I would've done if I just let you get hurt."

She managed a soft smile and wiped the tears from her friend's eyes. It hurt her to see her friend like this, blaming herself for something she did out of her own free will.

"No more crying, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 pm

I looked up to her, in her eyes as she forced my chin up. She wiped my tears with her kind fingers, and I just couldn't help but look blankly up into her eyes. My eyes still shimmered with the remnant glimmers of my formerly shed tears, which, by my friend's kindness were stopping now.

"A-alright... I uh..."

I was speechless. What was I to say? I wasn't in a position to say anything at the moment. So I just agreed and stayed within Kisaru's embrace.

OOC: Oh I gotcha. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:15 am

Kisaru found it kind of cute that Mizuki was speechless. She couldn't help but smile a bit wider when she noticed her friend's tears gradually start to dwindle and continued to wipe away the ones that dared to fall down her adorable face.

"Why so quiet all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

I blushed, coming back to reality. I had spaced out for a moment. But then I caught sight of her eyes and instantly snapped back to the moment I was in, calming myself from the crying I had just done.

"Hm? Oh.. uh, I. I kinda spaced out for a moment, and w-why are you so close to me?"

My blush deepened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: