Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:39 am

Gengar just barely nicked Horsea with it's claw and ended up falling into the water. He began thrashing about in a panic. He was probably the only pokemon in her party that didn't know how to swim. Kisaru was now worried for Gengar's sale. Would Mizuki seize re opportunity to attack while Gengar was helpless?
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:22 pm

I noticed Gengar fall into the water and there seemed to be little ripples where he fell, little restless waves. Could Gengar not swim? I blinked. Oh no! That wasn't good. I glanced to Kisaru's obvious worried expression and then back at the water. Valiantly, I commanded...

"Horsea! Use a mini surf attack to lift Gengar safely out of the water and back to land where it's safe. Wouldn't want him drowning on us would we?"

Horsea nodded, commanding a small wave to move Gengar out of the water and lift it to safety. With no arms and a tiny body, it'd prove difficult moving Gengar herself. And soon, Gengar was safely upon land once more. Horsea then cried her name respectfully before swimming back to where she previously was, still poking her head on the surface. I wasn't going to take an opportunity to hurt Gengar when the poison should take care of him for me. It's just wrong to injure someone who is down and out for the count or has a weakness. There's no reason to exploit that weakness when it's just a battle for fun right? I sighed, I'm glad Gengar was safe. Then my eyes caught the sight of Kisaru's gaze again and I nodded respectfully, showing a small smile and gleams of relief.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:42 pm

A feeling of relief rippled throughout Kisaru's body. But why... Why would she save him? She had him defeated, but she chose to save him. A small smile formed on her face.

Gengar shook the water off of himself like a cat after a bath. He hated water, considering he couldn't swim. As he stood up, a sharp pain hit him suddenly. The poison had finally run it's course and he toppled to the floor again like a falling tree.

Kisaru had to keep herself from screaming. All she had left now was Noctowl. She would have to give it her all.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:50 pm

I blinked. That must have been tough, watching Gengar faint after that, I could just imagine the frustration that Kisaru must be experiencing. I smiled, knowing though, that he would be alright. I looked to Horsea and nodded, a job well done. To that, she smiled and cried her name happily as well. She was a bit injured but still able to fight. The announcer had said his piece excitedly, one round to me, one draw, this next round could decide it all or keep us in for one more round. We'd find out what we had to do. I nodded, ready to face her finally pokemon. Noctowl...

"You're doing really well Kisaru, I think you're quite the amazing trainer."

I giggled, now I knew we were really having fun. Perhaps we could be friends after this whole thing was over? Then I'd just remembered, I had an antidote to cure the poison, I'd give it to her after the battle was over. :]
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:03 pm

Kisaru looked up after hearing the compliment, a soft smile on her face. She finally understood. It didn't matter whether she won or lost, but it was about having fun. She wanted to win anyway.

"Why thank you. You're not half bad yourself. You've put me in a real tough spot."

Now it was time to unleash one of her toughest pokemon, for real this time.

"Noctowl, show them what your made of!"

The crowd cheered as Noctowl returned to fight once again. This time, there was a different look in her eyes. Less inquisitive and more lethal, like after all this time analyzing her opponent, she finally knew what she was up against.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

I blinked. Gengar had fainted. But that mean I won that round!

"And the winner for this round has been decided. So far, round 1 has been a draw and the second round goes to Mizuki! Round 3 is starting and already underway folks. Mizuki still has her Horsea out and Kisaru is using her Noctowl. This is her third and final pokemon to use! Mizuki has one more. Gosh this is so exciting!"

The crowd roared and there were banners and things being waved in the air. The fans were going crazy. I looked around in awe, finally noticing the crowd for once. So... this is what it felt like to be on top? I had to say it was a great feeling. One of the lights lit up on the board with our pictures on my side, indicating that I'd won Round 2. I turned my attention back to Kisaru as she said something to me.

"Well, I should hope to have given you a good match. You're giving me a good one yourself. Working me to the nerve with how you handle your pokemon. I could barely keep myself contained."

I smiled. We were becoming quite close in this match and yet rivals all the same. I looked down at Horsea. She was quite tired from that last battle, but at least the bond between her and Gengar had faded when it fainted. But there was no way to recover her health, this was going to be a tough battle. Under any circumstance, I needed to keep Horsea from getting injured. And then I looked at Noctowl, he seemed strong. And like he had something up his sleeve, what could that be? I wondered.

"Alright folks here it is! Round 3, Noctowl and Horsea! Begin!"

I thought; 'If only I could get Noctowl in the water, then things would be in my favor and maybe I could even win Round 3. But this is going to be tricky. I'm not sure if Horsea can tackle with how weak she is at the moment. That and with her body structure, I don't think it's one of her attacks. She's done a world of good for me here today but I only got her recently. It's times like these I wish I knew more about Horseas...'

My eyes has distressed gleams in them. What was I to do? I knew very little of Horsea's attacks and yet somehow I have to maneuver around my lacking knowledge and win. This was going to be quite a challenge. ..
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Kisaru was ready more than ever for victory. There was no way that she was backing down. Noctowl let out a few sharp hoots, now ready for battle.

"Noctowl, Extrasensory!"

Psychic energy was suddenly being released by Noctowl in massive waves. This was going to be a tough battle and they would have to give it their all.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:24 pm

"Quick Horsea! Dive under the water to dodge the psychic waves!"

Horsea nodded and cried as she dove under the water's surface to dodge the psychic waves flying at her. I smiled having it be so quick that she did that. She would have lingered there under the surface until I gave my next command. Battling Noctowl would be hard and I even questioned, should I use my secret weapon as my next pokemon? Now I was in a tough position. I clenched my fists and looked down, seeing the Cascade badge necklace I had. I fondled it and looked at it, mumbling...

"Come on, think Mizu... what would Misty do?"
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Kisaru was getting sick of all this dodging. She was the kind of person who wasn't afraid to charge into battle, even if it meant getting hurt.

"Again, Noctowl! This time, aim at the water!"

The waves vibrated the water like the epicenter of an earthquake. Hopefully this would get Horses out of hiding.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:02 pm

"Oh no Horsea!"

Horsea tried her best to come out from the water and dodge the blasts being thrown at her. Unfortunately, from Noctowl's superior aerial view and angle of things, there was nowhere for Horsea to hide or dodge, thus she was hit with his psychic attacks. Horsea, unable to anymore, fainted on the plate of land, floating on the water. The match announcer announced the fainting of Horsea, as I called her back to her pokeball.

"Horsea is unable to battle, Noctowl wins!"

The crowd roared even more when Horsea fainted and Noctowl was the winner of that round. Well, the fans of Kisaru that is. A little light indicated under Kisaru's name and trainer picture on the board to show that she had won that round against Horsea. I looked to the board. We each had one light indicated under our names. That meant we each had a round a piece and one draw. Now we were both down to our last pokemon and the match would be decided with who won this next round. Noctowl was strong and definitely a hard asset of her team to defeat. I needed to think carefully about my next pokemon. I didn't have Starmie anymore for thunderbolt, she'd exhausted him with her first pokemon. Now it was all strategy. I cuddled the pokeball that had Horsea inside it. I smiled, a job well done.

I looked to Noctowl and then to Kisaru. The look in her eyes had changed, something more lethal, something like she wanted to win and she'd do anything to achieve that goal. She would stop at nothing, endure any cost to do so. Sometimes that was rather scary. I looked in the stands and saw my friend from the last match, he was rooting me on. Secret weapon? The one in my backpack really wanted to come out and battle, but I was afraid it would be against the rules. Maybe I would have to do it..

OOC: This pokemon... can I use it even if its sorta legendary? It's not a really powerful one, but it's a cute one~
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:19 pm

OOC: Alright, I don't mind as long as it doesn't like, one-hit KO my Noctowl or something, it's all good. ^^

Kisaru was starting to get used to the hordes of fans cheering her on. As much as she wanted to use her strongest pokemon, it just wasn't happening today. She was confident that Noctowl would do just fine. Now Mizuki's third pokemon was all that was in her way. And... she had absolutely no idea of what it could be. She was confident nonetheless.

"Stay on your toes. Noctowl. We don't know what her third pokemon could be. Stay sharp!"

Noctowl let out a low hoot in response, ready for whatever pokemon was going against it.

'Yeah, I got this.'

At least, she sure hoped she did.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:28 pm

OOC: Alright, well I think I'm gonna go with it because then we have a bit of a storyline afterward if I chose this pokemon.

There were Kisaru fans and my fans, and they continued to be as loud as anything. Even louder than a Snorlax that snores or burps after it eats. I watched them as they anxiously awaited the next choice of my pokemon, even the announcer was on edge. I watched Noctowl, hm, which one of my pokemon could beat Noctowl? As I was about to reach for a pokeball on my belt and choose that pokemon, my bag squirmed a bit and a small noise emitted from it. I blinked and cranked my head to look back at my bag.

"You sure you wanna do this buddy? I mean... you don't have to. It's not safe for you out there and plus, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules anyway."

The same noise was heard from the bag, mumbled from the fabric containing it, but more determined and sure this time. More than anything. I looked out at Kisaru and shrugged, then taking my backpack off and letting him out. A small blue pokemon floated over to the battlefield and happily called his name.

"Well then do your best, Manaphy."

The fans and anyone, really, in this stadium must have questioned how I managed to catch a Manaphy. I didn't. There was a whole story behind my friendship with him that I'd be happy to tell. But right now I needed to focus on battling. The referee seemed too dumbfounded to say anything against it and so the battle went on. I smirked cutely.

"Let's do this Kisaru."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:59 pm

OOC: Aww! Manaphy is soo cute! The legendary pokemon on my team is gonna appear in a spectacular grand entrance. ^^ Lucky for you, he's not in this battle.

A Manaphy, huh? Kisaru wasn't about to let the cute pokemon drop her guard. He was still pretty strong. Noctowl didn't seem too impressed either, it just continued it's inquisitive stare as if searching for weak points.

"Noctowl, get high in the air!"

Noctowl hooted and began it's quick ascent above the stadium. Kisaru had a strategy to win this round. She just hoped that Noctowl would have enough energy to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm

"I'd be careful if I were you Manaphy, he's going to use a fly attack. I've seen this before."

I warned Manaphy. Manaphy stayed where it was, bracing itself for the attack to come and seeming to have some sort of plan up his sleeve. Well, I had to hand it to him, he could think on his own and develop his own strategies, he was a smart pokemon. And yet together we were a great team. We needed to hang in there, we could do this!

Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:01 pm

Kisaru chuckled lightly at this. She may have saw her normal fly attack, but what she was about
to attempt was far worse.

"Noctowl, Brave Bird!"

The owl pokemon was suddenly cloaked in a harsh blue light and like a bullet, it charged at Manaphy. Surprisingly, Noctowl made no effort to dodge whatever attacks would be thrown at it, it just kept flying at full speed toward it's target.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:13 pm

"Okay now Manaphy! You know what to do!"

Manaphy then braced itself and took the hit from the Noctowl's Brave Bird. Manaphy was knocked right into the waters below and a small current he'd conjured broke his fall so his injuries weren't too bad. With a minute or so Manaphy was happily above surface again and smiling at the Noctowl. He didn't seem intimidated at all.

"Come on, Kisaru, is that the best you've got? I want to see Noctowl's full power!"

Manaphy cried his name happily. He knew what I was doing and he knew what to do as well. The water that he had conjured had slight regenerative abilities which he applied to the really bad injuries obtained from that strike. The others he kept and let sit there. This was going to be one interesting fight.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

'How is he still standing?!'

Kisaru was wondering how Manaphy appeared to have minor injuries from the attack. As Noctowl flew back into it's former position, it began to cringe a little. Damn recoil.

"Again, Noctowl!"

Noctowl was shocked that Kisaru was taking all of these risky, tiring moves. What it didn't know was that it's trainer had a devastating plan up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 am

"Dodge this one Manaphy! I think you've taken enough already!"

I smirked. Kisaru wasn't the only one with the smart ideas around here. Hers might have been downright devious, but mine were clever. I watched as Noctowl went and tried to attack, missing his target as Manaphy was able to move.

"Surprising to you that Manaphy is still standing? He's a strong pokemon and at that prince of the sea, he can command water however he wishes. The water has slight regenerative powers too. He can cure himself momentarily and prepare from the next round. Now that your Noctowl missed, I'd say that it's a bit tired, but apart from that, perfectly healthy. No hits or anything. Meanwhile... my Manaphy, my poor poor Manaphy is suffering over there."

I looked at her innocently.

"Wouldn't you agree?"

I smirked once more and commanded Manaphy strongly and abruptly.

"Manaphy use Heart Swap!"

And Manaphy began to concentrate, not a minute later their stats had switched. Manaphy was fatigued but healthy as anything and Noctowl was the hurt one. I smiled in pride. Wasn't expecting that, now was she?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Kisaru looked like she was about ready to punch someone. This battle was really annoying her. Noctowl didn't seem too hurt, but she had a move to take care of him. Well, now it was just a matter of getting past Manaphy's regenerative water abilities. Prince of the sea, her foot.

"Keep trying, Noctowl!"

Noctowl kept using his Brave Bird attack and kept taking recoil damage. The damage added by Heart Swap wasn't helping either, but everything was still going according to her plan, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:05 pm

OOC: So you know, Noctowl should be feeling what Manaphy was just feeling and Manaphy is feeling what Noctowl was just feeling. Their stats had been swapped. And aside the fatigue, Noctowl's stats were basically perfect. Manaphy was the one who was hurt, so Noctowl is the one who feels hurt now.

"Hehe great job Manaphy! I'm so proud of you! Alright now, dodge that attack! Noctowl should be getting tired. Alright let's go at this thing with some water attacks! Manaphy use water gun!"

Manaphy cried out and used his water gun attack, directing it straight at Noctowl once the momentum from the previous attack had stopped. I smiled hugely, watching this spectacle. Was I going to win?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 am

Noctowl took the hit and was thrown backwards. Kisaru realized she probably wasn't going to win this now.

'Oh well, if I lose, I better go down with a bang.'

"Noctowl, one more good Psychic!"

Noctowl ruffled it's feathers and focused its energy into one massive bunch of psychic power before hurling it towards Manaphy.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 pm

The crowd roared recognizing what was going on. They seemed to think I was gonna win, and they had the utmost faith in me. And in these times, I had the utmost faith in me too. I was just so happy! Was I actually gonna win this?

"Alright Manaphy! You're going to have to make a decision and either try to evade that by going in the water or, taking it head on. Then we have to attack Noctowl once more, got it?!"

I shouted out to it excitedly. I watched as Noctowl hurls that psychic attack toward Manaphy. Manaphy, nodding determinedly, made a swift move and actually did something new. Instead of dodging it, he fired a strong water gun at it to dissipate its power away from him, however the tail end of it caught him in its vice. Manaphy was momentarily hurt. But he then focused one more time and mustered enough strength to barrage Noctowl with a bubblebeam. Hopefully that would do it!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 pm

Noctowl was hit with the Bubblebeam with such a force, that he was unable to keep himself airborne. Kisaru outstretched her arms to catch the owl pokemon, almost slipping from her platform. Noctowl blinked its large eyes at her with a weak smile before it finally fainted. So, this was what losing felt like, huh?

The crowd roared as the platforms began to lower, cheering for Mizuki. Kisaru returned Noctowl to its pokeball with a sad smile, looking over to her opponent.

"Congrats, Mizuki. You'll make one heck of a champion."

Looking away from the other, she tried to hide her shame. This was the first time she had lost in quite a while and she always took losing pretty hard to begin with. Once the announcer congratulated Mizuki, she walked away without another word.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 pm

That was it! I watched Noctowl spiral downward into his trainers arms before looking at me and fainting. The crowd roared with excitement at the win. The fans of Kisaru just clapped for me in disappointment. The fans of my battling were going crazy. I smiled hugely and my oceanic eyes looked out upon the crowd, finally noticing them for how populous they actually were. I wondered where they all came from. And I just couldn't believe that they were actually cheering for me. It was then, amidst the noise did I hear Kisaru make a comment to me, a rival, a friend alike. Perhaps we could be friends.

"Hey thanks. You were awesome too."

The announcer walked to the center of the battle field, using a bridge that they'd built for him. I climbed down from my platform and walked to the center with him. He was holding a medal with all of the badges on it, that would go around my neck. A small golden trophy with some prize money in it. And in the other hand he held the mic. On his face he wore a big smile and then, as he handed me the things to hold, grabbed my hand that was free and raised it.

"Mizuki from Cerulean City is our champion folks! She has braved every battle, beaten every opponent and matched her pokemon well. And how about that?! She is our youngest competitor yet. This will surely be marked in the history books. Of course, congrats to all the contestants that participated, you battled beautifully. And of course, great thanks to our audience, without you, this event would not be possible. The champion of the Pokemon Competition in the Indigo League is Mizuki! There is all you were promised. There is food to be offered at the diner tonight for celebration. I hope you all will attend. Now I have to ask everyone to make a swift exit out of the stadium and see you guys at the next Indigo League Competition. Take care everyone!"

He smiled at me and walked off with the mic, turning it off. The fans all began to move out of the stands and I went to hug Manaphy.

"So Manaphy... we actually did it buddy. We beat the last competitor and won. I'm so proud of you."

Then I took out the pokeballs of Starmie and Horsea as well, cuddling them with Manaphy.

"And you guys too, you all deserve a nice amount of rest. You battled hard and for that I am so glad."

I smiled and giggled, then was on my way out to the pokemon center. I'd placed the medal around my neck and the trophy and my money in my bag. On my way out, I spotted the guy from the semi final who had given me advice before the final and he winked at me. I smiled and continued on my way. Maybe I'd run into Kisaru. I had a few things to say to her. I just hoped I could find her.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 am

Kisaru was in the pokemon center waiting for her pokemon to be healed. Typhlosion was sitting on the floor, munching on some of Kisaru's snacks, but the girl was in such a daze that she didn't even seem to notice.

'Now what do I do? I lost... so now where do I go?'

Suddenly Mariko burst through the doors of the pokemon center as if trying to make a grand entrance.

"Wow, Kisaru! That was amazing! I haven't watched a battle like that in a long time!"

"But I lost..."

"So what? Why don't you just have a rematch?"

"That won't change anything. I still lost the competition. I chose the wrong pokemon and pushed them all too hard. Honestly, it should've been an easy win."

Kisaru sighed and patted Typhlosion on the head. Maybe she was just being a sore loser, maybe not, but she didn't understand why she was taking this loss as hard as she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: