Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:35 pm

It seemed they were going to collide. This was one exciting moment. Somehow Starmie had picked up speed and now they were coming closer and closer. I was certain it would end this battle and the both of them. They'd be too tired to continue and faint. I had hoped that it would end in a draw. At least then Starmie or Ampharos wouldn't be too hurt.

'Starmie hang in there and give it everything you've got!'

I awaited the impact knowing that I'd have to take it. I wondered who would be the victor, if not, would it be a draw? I was deeply concerned for both pokemon at this point.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Ampharos and Starmie collided with such force, a large cloud of dust swirled around them. The tension in the arena was great. As soon as the dust cleared, both pokemon were on the ground, defeated. Kisaru sighed in relief. At least Starmie went down too.

Kisaru returned the defeated pokemon to its pokeball after the announcer said his piece.

"What a trooper... I'm so proud of you."

She had just gotten a taste of how tough this would be. Luckily, she was ready. Without really meaning to, she shouted to Mizuki.

"I hope you're ready, Mizuki! This isn't going to be easy!"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:06 pm

At long last, Ampharos had finally been defeated. He went down with a thud. And unfortunately, so did Starmie. I felt the impact and cringed myself, letting out a little yelp of pain. The announcer, excited by all this, had said his piece about the match which had just taken place. Or the first round thereof. I opened my eyes and severed the connection between Starmie and myself, and then found that I was okay again, I wasn't feel hurt. I called Starmie back into his pokeball, then I cuddled the ball close to me.

"You did great Starmie. I'm so very proud of you."

I placed the ball back on my belt and remembered that I needed to bring Starmie to the poke center after this for medical attention. I saw now how rough this was going to be to win. Kisaru was a tough opponent and such power as well. I looked to her, suddenly hearing her voice.

"That was a great fight. And of course I was born ready. Show me whatcha got Kisaru!"

I exclaimed excitedly. Though now I had to rethink things. Starmie was down and out for the count and he was pretty much the only pokemon I could use against Noctowl. Noctowl was flying and Starmie could have used a thunderbolt on him, that would have worked. But, now I needed a new strategy, at least Ampharos was down too. I braced myself for whatever was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:21 am

Kisaru felt a heavy amount of frustration lift off her shoulders. This battle seemed significantly easier now that Starmie was out of the game. She could win this.

Grabbing a pokeball from her bag, she spun it on her finger like a basketball. She was going to confuse Mizuki into thinking she was sending out Noctowl, but she was really sending out something entirely different.

"Gengar, let's do this!"

The shadowy pokemon appeared from a sinister mist of darkness, a vengeful glare shot towards Mizuki. He was most certainly not happy about Ampharos's defeat.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I blinked. I knew she wasn't going to send out Noctowl again, she didn't confuse me in the slightest. I had common sense and something told me she wasn't going to send out Noctowl again. It wouldn't have made sense. If she started fresh, she'd have a better chance of beating me and so she sent out a new pokemon. Gengar. I smirked and called out to her.

"That's a mistake you know. He may be your 'secret weapon' but ghosts are bad against mostly every type and special attacks from any type should be able to work on Gengar. I'm sorry but you didn't think the type matchups through."

I thought for a moment and searched for a pokemon on my belt to take on Gengar and win. I couldn't pick anyone with a fighting type ability or attacks, that wouldn't work, it would just go right through it. And I didn't want to get into the whole confusion with psychic and ghost types. So I needed to pick something either solely water, water and ice, or water and electric. And from the 5 pokemon I had left, I was running out of options.

My hand slowly reached for the pokeball. Who was I to choose? This was getting a bit more challenging on my mind. But then I picked one up and raised it, magnifying its size by pressing the center of it, it instantly inflated in my hands. I thought a moment before I was sure I was to throw this one into battle. Then I threw it.

'I believe in you...'

And the pokeball's light began to fade around the silhouette of the pokemon I'd just sent into battle. The pokemon appeared to be Horsea, he went into the water and cried happily. The crowd awed as it was just so cute. I was ready to battle again, as was Horsea, this time, eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:50 pm

Kisaru had to laugh at this, it was just too funny.

"You're cute when you try to sound all smart. Gengar isn't my secret weapon, not by a long shot. Don't underestimate his capabilities, kiddo. Destiny Bond, Gengar!"

Suddenly, a shadow from Gengar made it's way over to Horsea, looping around it's body, almost constricting it. Now the two pokemon were linked.

"This was all apart of my plan. Gengar isn't my strongest pokemon, which is why I chose him. With Destiny Bond, if your little sea horse defeats Gengar, you go down with him."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:33 pm

"What? He's not your strongest? But then Noctowl is? It's a 3 on 3 battle. You can't possibly mean that Noctowl is your strongest and most 'secret weapon' can you?"

I asked out loud. I didn't mean to have questioned that but I just couldn't help it. I was just so involved. I watched as Horsea loitered in the water, waiting for something to be commanded to do. Her big eyes watched us go back and forth with conversation before paying attention to the Gengar in front of her. She watched with the utmost fear, she was ready to battle, but against something so big and scary, she found herself losing the will to. She shook a bit as Gengar performed Destiny Bond.

Immediately I held my head. Of course! How could I forget about Destiny Bond? Then again, I don't think any pokemon could escape that attack could they? I sighed and called out to Horsea.

"Horsea, we'll have to figure some way out of this. Don't worry I'll think of something you just hang in there!"

Horsea cried her name a bit worriedly, she was scared and I couldn't blame her. Whatever I did to Gengar would reflect back on Horsea. And there was no way to break the bond between them? I'd have to find a way to sever it, but not hurt Gengar at the same time. This was going to be tricky. And if Gengar fainted I went down with him... Now I knew how tough Kisaru really was to beat. And her calling me cute, to some extent I took as a compliment. And to some I took as an insult. No one calls me cute and gets away with it!

My fists balled, what was I to do?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm

"No, sadly my 'secret weapon' isn't with me. Noctowl is the strongest out of the three merely for her brains."

"Let's get this started, shall we? Shadow Ball, Gengar!"

A ball of darkness formed between Gengar's hands. When it was large enough, he hurled it towards Horsea. Kisaru smiled, things were going quite nicely. She noticed Mizuki was looking quite angry and found it quite adorable to say the least. She felt kind of bad, both of their stronger pokemon were defeated. Though she got mad as well, for some reason, that face didn't suit the other girl.

"Hey, you don't need to be frustrated... It's just for fun, right?"

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:25 pm

I wasn't quite frustrated as much as I was stressed and a little worried for Horsea. I watched as Gengar summoned a shadow ball in his hands, a dark ball forming which he hurled at poor little Horsea. All I could do was close my eyes and brace myself, I had hoped that Horsea would be able to take it. I mean wasn't the Destiny Bond supposed to work both ways? If Gengar attacked Horsea, he'd be hurt and if Horsea attacked Gengar she'd be hurt too? I shook my head, not wanting to watch this.

"Oh well, I see. Owl's are pretty smart, I'll give you that much, but please... take the Destiny Bond off of Horsea. I don't want to see her suffer. I know you're not one for playing by the rules much, but I don't want to see Horsea or Gengar get hurt unfairly. Let's have a fair match."

I stated forwardly. I wished for it, I tried for it, maybe she would call it back and be reasonable or maybe she wouldn't. It was all up to her. Her choice. But I couldn't take it. I wanted to make sure I won. I knew it was for fun, in a way, and I should be more relaxed about things, but I just couldn't. Even though I was trying my best, I was in it to win it at the same time. What was I to do? She had me caught in her vice. Anymore low moves like that and after this round she would not be spared. I'd have to use my secret weapon on her, whom traveled with me wherever I went. Sometimes he resided in a pokeball, sometimes in my bag, sometimes out in the open, but that one was rare. Either way, he was my strongest of all and perhaps the most eye-catching. I looked at her with hard gleams in my oceanic eyes.. the gleams meaning 'Stop this..'.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Kisaru folded her arms. She was battling fairly, Destiny Bond was a perfectly legal attack. Whenever the user fainted, the attacker would faint as well, simple. There was nothing sketchy about it.

"I'm not sure you understand... Destiny Bond makes it so that when the user faints, the attacker faints as well. There's really nothing unfair going on."

She didn't even look towards Mizuki. She wasn't trying to be unfair. Though the words spoken to her may have seemed small, they cut her deeper emotionally than the other could ever realize.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:54 pm

I sighed. Well, I wasn't an expect on ghost types to begin with, so what did she expect from me? The encyclopedia knowledge on all pokemon moves? I clenched my fists tighter and looked forward at Horsea. I had to avoid making Gengar faint, otherwise Horsea would as well and then we'd both be down to our last pokemon. Though she was playing legally, she wasn't playing fairly, there was a different between right and fair.

My oceanic eyes full of determination and looked forward at Horsea.

"Fine, Horsea use smokescreen! Lower Gengar's accuracy and vision!"

Horsea nodded and spit out a smokescreen blinding the opponent, basically and reducing its accuracy as well as speed. Now we had the element of surprise, sort of.

"Alright Horsea, let's go for a Toxic attack! I know you can hit it and poison it!"

And it was still amazing, something of a symbol really that through all this smoke, I was able to see through it and meet the gaze of Kisaru, never taking my eyes off of hers. There was a tension between us, we'd become rivals, enemies from this battle. And yet, at the end, I sensed there could be a friendship, a partnership. And I thought how unstoppable we'd be otherwise. Still the firm gaze held in my eyes at her as I called out the commands to Horsea. If I could injure and weaken it without making it faint, I would do so. It's a shame Horsea didn't know confusion, perhaps then this battle would go a lot more smoothly. But for now all I could do was bide my time.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Gengar began firing Shadow Balls in hopes of hitting Horsea with an attack. Kisaru however, smiled a bit when Gengar became poisoned.

'Well done, you've discovered a loophole.'

Kisaru had only recently discovered the loophole in Destiny Bond. If Destiny Bond's user was defeated by an indirect attack such as a status problem like being burned or poisoned, the link would be severed and the attacking pokemon would survive.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:40 pm

Gengar was still firing attacks? How could he when he couldn't see. Horsea needed to try her hardest to try and see through the smoke and dodge the dark balls that were being hurled at her. Horsea cried out as I needed to try and do more things without directly hitting it. Then, I thought for a moment...

'Wait a second! Didn't she say that the user and the attacking pokemon were linked, so if the user fainted, then the other would faint too. But she only specified enough to say that direct attack would cause damage to the pokemon and if it caused it to faint, so would my Horsea. But she never said indirect attacks would. Status issues are indirect ways of making a pokemon slowly approaching fainting, and since I never hit the other pokemon, the bond would sever! That has to be it!'

I smirked, I was back in this. Now what else could I do without hitting Gengar directly? That was a tough one. I'd already cast a pretty thick smoke across the field, I'd already poisoned Gengar. What else could I do to his status that would make it harder for him to battle and easier for me to sever the link? I had to think about this one. Meanwhile Horsea continued to dodge by hiding underwater and Gengar was hurt by poison at intervals.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:56 am

Gengar was frantically trying to attack in the darkness. He kept taking damage from the poison from each turn, so they would have to make every second count.

"Gengar, figure out where Horsea is and use Shadow Claw as soon as you sense where it is!"

Kisaru shouted as Gengar began to deeply concentrate, trying to sense Horsea's movements, like a predator hunting down their prey.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:12 pm

'This isn't good. If Horsea moves, she's caught and then Gengar can throw the Shadow Claw at her. I can't risk that. Horsea just needs to stay still in one spot, and move when Gengar is off concentration. If I talk maybe that could throw him off.'

I waited and then called out to Horsea.

"Horsea don't move. Wherever you are, stay completely still. Let the water move you with its waves."

I smirked and then called out to Kisaru.

"Good luck finding something that moves the exact way the thing you're searching through for it is."

I had hoped she wouldn't find her. That wouldn't have been good if she did. Then I would need to think up a new plan and fast!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Kisaru sighed in a bit of frustration. Horsea was hiding and Gengar was suffering more and more from the poison. This was starting to get annoying. Then she had a bit of an idea.

"Gengar, fire Shadow Balls at the water!"

Gengar obeyed, creating tiny orbs of darkness between his hands so he could throw them quickly and accurately, like bullets from a gun. She wondered why Horsea wasn't trying any real attacks besides status problems, almost forgetting about Destiny Bond.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:13 pm

'This isn't good! Now Gengar is just throwing them at the water relentlessly. If Horsea doesn't move, she's done-for! She'll get hit. She needs to move and do her best with dodging, and Gengar sure doesn't seem to be liking the fact that I poisoned it. ... It seems determined.'

"Horsea! You have to move! Do your best to dodge the blasts coming at you!"

The small seahorse cried its name under the water in fear. She started to swim and try her best to dodge the blasts coming at her so ferociously. I was worried for Horsea and for the outcome of this battle. We needed to win this, I needed to try harder.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Gengar continued his merciless onslaught. Kisaru was getting even more annoyed by the second. Why wasn't Horsea attacking?!

'I wonder why Horsea isn't attacking. It would at least speed up the process a little... Maybe she's planning something.'

She wasn't sure what was happening. Whatever it was, she was ending this round soon.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:52 pm

OOC: To be honest, I am not planning anything. I'm clever and smart when battling but when it comes to moves like this, I just lose all heart. So I just try to go with the flow and try to deal with what you throw at me. Destiny Bond fucked me over.

'One way or another, I need Horsea to get out of the water. Perhaps we could get out and attack. But if I attack then that would result in Gengar being hit directly. If he weakens enough and I hit him... I'll faint too. I am not taking that chance...'

I thought a moment and kept things going the way they were. With Horsea dodging the shadowy balls being thrown at the water. Some of the tail ends of it had hit her and she was doing her best to deal with the pain. She kept dodging, an admirable pokemon indeed. Horsea would need to do something soon. I'd hoped I could at least thing of something new and different to do. Would Gengar ever get exhausted?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

OOC: Destiny Bond pisses me off. When I first played pokemon, I was battling a Wobbofett (however you spell it) and all the screen said was: 'Wobbofett is trying to drag it's for down with it!' Then I ended up defeating it and then my pokemon fainted. I was like "Holy crap... What the hell just happened?!"

Gengar was starting to get exhausted. His attacks gradually slowed as the poison started to overtake his body. Kisaru wasn't worried at all. Hopefully one of her attacks would hit soon.

"Come on Gengar, keep trying!"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:33 pm

"Horsea keep dodging! You're doing great!"

I called out to Horsea who seemed to be dodging them all along. She was doing great. Hopefully she could outlast Gengar. I had to hope for the best. I kept my sights on the water anxiously, watching for Gengar to tire out and for Horsea to resurface.

OOC: Yeah moves like Destiny Bond, Perish Song, all that stuff and especially Bind, pisses me off. They're very annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Gengar finally had enough, plopping on the ground with heavy pants. The poison was finally taking a toll on his body. Kisaru was now worried. Gengar never for that tired, must have been the poison.

"Gengar, come on! Get up, keep trying!"

She urged her pokemon to get back in the game. She didn't want to lose him yet, not when she had her strategy all worked out. At this rate, Noctowl would have to finish off Horsea and then some.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:28 pm

"You're doing great Horsea, just a little longer!

I smiled, was this actually happening? All I'd have to do is win the next one and then I'd be in the clear, I would have won the Indigo League. That would be huge news, but for now, I needed to keep my head in the game. Alright Mizu you can do this!
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:42 pm

"That's it! Gengar, Shadow Claw!"

As soon as the command reached Gengar, he regained his focus. Timing his move just right, he leaped through the air to slash Horsea with a shadowy claw as she tried to dodge. Kisaru had to win this, she just had to.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:51 pm

"Oh no! Dodge it Horsea! Come on, I know you can do it!"

It seems both pokemon wouldn't give up. Who would win this? I really had hoped that misfortunate didn't rear its ugly head in the cards for me, otherwise, I'd be screwed and the match would, somehow, go to Kisaru. That wasn't good. I was doing this for the experience as well as fun, but I wanted to win. I needed to win. I had something to prove...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: