Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:41 pm

OOC: It's fine, it makes things exciting. Though you're not gonna like what I'm gonna do in this next post.

"Sir, I am here to report that treasure has been stolen from our base. We are presently holding a lockdown at our Mahogany Town facility. I repeat..."

"Don't you worry, they haven't gotten away with anything. You doubt my perceptive skills do you? I knew that little bug was working his way into our organization to be able to do such a thing with ease. I recognized this right away. That is why I proceeded to move the jewel to my safekeeping here at our base and replace it with a distinct look alike I had made. It's fake but it shines just like the real thing. They are stealing a basic cheap model I interchanged with its original. Everything is fine."

"Well gee, sir. I hadn't known that you took such precaution. That's why you're our leader, I suppose. I don't think there's ever a way to trick your level of intelligence, sir."

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again."

And then the phone call ended. The leader of the Black Sparrow was always in shadow. He continued to remain that way. And then once more his voice was heard as he smirked, looking out the window in his chair. He had his system to buzz things in in his hands. He buzzed out for the second in command, who was always happy to serve the first, who happened to be just outside. She entered the room.

"Did you call for me sir?"

"Yes, second commander. I'd like to see that new recruit now. Her name is..."

"Her name is Mizuki. She's from Fuchsia City. And she's here on the account of the third commander. He recruited her."

"Thank you for the information, second commander. Find her and send her in, would ya?"

"Yes, sir."

Within minutes I was showed to this dimly lit office, it really did seem to personify perfectly the name "Black Sparrow". When I got to the door, the woman who was kind enough to have shown me to the door, disappeared from sight and faded into the darkness in the other direction. I blinked. Things were certainly ominous around here. When I looked back at the door, a Gengar, a very creepy and big looking Gengar greeted me with his sinister type grin he always wore. I nodded in his direction and he opened the door slowly, showing me in. Wait, didn't the first commander have a Gengar?

"Hello? Is anyone in here? They said you wanted to see me?"

"Why yes, you're Mizuki right?"

"Yes, sir. That's me."

"And how are you today Mizuki?"

"I'm fine, sir and how about you?"

"Just peachy." That's when his chair decided to turn around and he folded his hands on top of one another as he rested his elbows on the desk. Out of the very abundant darkness all I could see where the whites of his eyes and the circular shape of his eye. I gulped and took a step in further. Gengar followed me and closed the door.

"Gengar find a chair for this lovely lady."

Right away, the ghost pokemon searched for another chair in the room, once finding it, bringing it over to me for me to sit down. He walked back over to his trainer's side and stayed there. And then his deep and very ominous voice was heard again.

"Mizuki, do you know who I am?"

"Yes, sir. You're first in command, sir."

"Relax. There's no reason for you to be so nervous. Gengar here would love to entertain you, loosen your nerves a little bit. Isn't that right Gengar?"

Gengar called his name amusedly and laughed a bit, agreeing with his trainer as one of his hands moved to pet him. I watched this happen and didn't know what to make of it.

"Now, do you know why you're here?"

"Not exactly."

"It's because you have a special way with pokemon and with people that I just can't overlook. I want to officially welcome you to the Black Sparrow and to honor you. I want to recognize you as one of the members that has a potential to reach a higher rank. Right now, I'm afraid since you are new, that you're going to have to prove we can trust you."

"And how am I to do that, sir?"

"Well you see, I have a plan. Are you familiar with the place of Cerulean City?"

"Yes I am."

"Alright then, why don't you gather up your things and all of your gear and head over to that place. I want you to steal something very important for me. A Starmie from the Cerulean City gym. He has something I want. Oh but not just any Starmie. I want Misty's Starmie. Kill her if you have to, you have full permission. The object is, if you leave witnesses to let them not know who you are. You think you can do that for me?"

"Let me guess, you want the jewel off the Starmie and since Misty's is probably the healthiest, you want her jewel. The jewel when taken from the Starmie becomes quite the expensive piece and you can sell it for money or have it made into a ring for whatever purpose. But meanwhile, the Starmie won't be healthy again. And it may take it a really long while to recrystallize the gem in its center. Sometimes the Starmie never does so and it dies. Isn't that right sir?"

"It seems you have done your homework on water type pokemon. That's good. I need a trainer who is smart and can handle themselves in different types of situations. In any case, I want you to swiftly get in and out and get me that gem. You don't have to bring me back the Starmie, I want just the gem. If you please Mizuki. Now, this mission does not have to be completed, dear, till you are, of course ready and up for it. It will always be available. But know that until then, you will be under class A surveillance."

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Good, good. Now, how are you getting along with your Umbreon?"

"Oh you mean Bandit? Well, he's great. We're getting along just fine. I think we're going to be good friends."

"Good, good. That's very good. Mizuki, I have all the faith that you're going to be a good trainer and a very great contribution to this organization. You start your training to combat against Crimson Vanguard later tonight. I want you to walk around and wait for one to show their ugly heads, challenge them and combat them. If your Umbreon is in danger, run and save yourself and the Umbreon. Tomorrow you shall start your spy and information gatherer training. They will just be skills required, you're not going to be placed in that department. No, no, I have much bigger plans for you."

"Alright, sir. Thank you."

"You're very welcome Mizuki. I'm glad we've spoken on this. You are free to go as you please."

I nodded and stood up, Gengar once more showed me the way out, but this time he was wearing a clown nose and an even more adorable smile than last time. I smiled and giggled as he opened the door for me, honking his clown nose that was attached. He laughed and cried his name happily. This organization, was this for real? Go to my home and steal the gem off of Misty's Starmie? I couldn't do that. That meant I'd have to injure it so badly that I could steal it without consequence. This was going to be a tough mission. How was I supposed to do this?

This would plague my mind for a while and then my mind shifted to my discussion with the first commander about friends. Friends huh? This organization was more like a forced friendship than anything. It was nothing like what was happening between Kisaru and I. Kisaru... I really did miss her. I hope she was alright. I promise I'll find a way out of this thing and back to you Kisaru and Kitsuke. You'll see me alive and well again, I promise. Even if it means suffering! And it was at that moment, I was determined to, not only escape from this prison like friendship but to take it down from the inside out. It was wrong what they were doing here, couldn't they see that? Umbreon hopped from his pokeball and rubbed my leg. I looked down and bent down, then petting his softly.

"Don't worry Bandit, I'm okay. We'll do this together, okay buddy?"

He smiled and then walked with me down the hallway to my quarters. This place... was truly something.

"Yes third commander, do you understand? Have I not spoken clearly? This is what I want you to do. Either you do it or you get out."

"I know sir, but how can you just expect me to march in there and shoot anyone dead who looks at me. You never know they may be valuable. I'm glad you're finally wising up to my way of thinking, but this isn't the way to do it."

"You have no choice, third commander. Find those three imbeciles who intruded the Mahogany Town base and kill them. Kill them all. I don't care what you have to do, by what means or anything, I want them dead. Do I make myself clear, third commander?"

"Yes, you make yourself clear. Understood, commander."

"Excellent. Now get going."

And then the phone hung up. I'd fallen asleep in my quarters with Umbreon under my arm. We slept so soundly and as we remained asleep, the third commander passed by my room and looked at my sleeping form with a meaningful gaze. And it was after holding it for about 3 minutes that he decided to leave on his mission in the Crimson Vanguard. He knew he may not come back, but, that was a risk he had to take. And as he left he thought: 'Good luck little rookie, I know you can do it.' And there his form disappeared in the ebony night.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 pm

The three had made it back to base unscathed and had entrusted the artifact to Mariko for her to examine. She had offered to do so in order to make herself useful, which Reika had no problem with. After getting an intense yelling at by Reika for not being stealthy in the slightest, it was now her and Kisaru taking a walk out in the night.

"So how was your first time out on the field?"

"It was alright, I guess. I just wasn't prepared for it to be that intense... Especially Ryota and his apparent love for explosives."

"He can be quite hasty sometimes, but he means well... You alright?"

Kisaru was rubbing her arms in an attempt to heat herself when a cold breeze suddenly hit her. Her short sleeve vest wouldn't be doing her much good on this chilly night. Reika chuckled lightly and took off her own jacket before handing it to Kisaru. She however, didn't seemed affected by chilled air, her uniform

"It's a bit cold out tonight. I can't have my rookie Vanguard catching a cold now."

Kisaru's face lit up and she grinned from ear to ear.

"You mean it, I'm really in?! Cool!"

She couldn't believe she was acting so childish, but for the first time since she arrived, Reika was actually being friendly and not so demanding and cold. Suddenly, Reika's arm went in front of Kisaru. What had she done this time? Looking up at her superior, she noticed that she wasn't looking at her, but straight ahead.

"Whoever is out there, show yourself. There is no use trying to hide."

What was she talking about? Kisaru hadn't heard anything. Reika's battle-hardened senses were obviously no joke. She followed the other's eyes out into the distance and saw a dark figure approaching them.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Fujihama had been walking for a while, quite solemnly yet still, on guard. His mind did seem like it was other places, and he seemed outwardly displeased with this mission he'd been sent on. He didn't like to kill people outright. He needed a reason to kill people. In fact, all he could think about was how he was betraying, deeply, his sense of right and wrong to obey the commander in the top position. He opened his phone and looked to my number, clicking on it, almost if to edit it. Then he heard a female voice call out to him. Quickly, he locked his phone and placed it away in his pocket before concealing his gun and walking forward more, revealing his face.

Now both parties were in the light and could clearly be seen. He looked to the both of them and nodded.

"How are you ladies tonight?"

Crimson Vanguard as he'd predicted. He had to remain calm and collected. He was going to shoot, that is, until he recognized the girl from before. She was still alive, that was good. But, she'd been taken by the Crimson Vanguard? Wasn't she Mizuki's friend? He tried to keep his calm demeanor as if he didn't remember her at all. His eyes held gleams of pain and regret. He really didn't want to do this. And then the rain seemed it would have started to fall, first lightly in a drizzle. He stared at them and they stared at him. This would go down either way, but the question is; Would he actually kill them or would his life end tonight instead?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 pm

It was that guy! Kisaru looked as if she was about ready to run up and slug him in the face, but Reika was in her way. He was going to pay one way or another for taking her friend away. Reika, however, held the same look of disdain. She hated the Black Sparrow with every ounce of her being and she wasn't about to let this creep near Kisaru.

"We were just peachy 'till you popped in. I can't imagine small talk is what you're here for. Why are you really here?"

Kisaru couldn't believe how well Reika was able to conceal any sense of anger, or sign of emotion at all for the matter. Her eyes looked so lifeless, yet she could see traces of something else there. ...Protectiveness?

Last edited by Rin Shimazaki on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 pm

"Well it's nice to see you too again, Reika."

He smiled warmly and then his features drooped back to lifelessness, almost. He recognized the other girl and his gaze shot at her for a moment, and then back at Reika, remaining calm himself. He showed no intentions that he had a mission to complete. He always was the most heartless when he had to go on these missions. He found it best if he had put himself into a black hearted stupor so that when it came to light again, he wouldn't remember a thing. The rain began to pick up and shower more, wetting everything in the area. The thunder also picked up, making its booming sound. The electricity would soon follow. He kept his gun in his jacket and his hand on it just in case. His heart was heavy, could this be any harder?

He and Reika had been partners at one point, not from these opposite organizations. But friends. Best friends and partners on a journey until the Black Sparrow took him from her and all that was left was memories. Reika was in such pain and developed such anger against this Black Sparrow organization she decided to start her own, the Crimson Vanguard and this is how things turned out to be. He could have hoped for the better.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Kisaru was confused at this point. These two... knew each other? Were they sworn enemies? That warm smile from the man said totally otherwise. Whatever it was... Reika seemed to have put any and all kind memories of them behind her long ago.

"What are you doing here? Don't make me ask again."

Reika's tone was more harsh this time. Kisaru was caught off guard when Reika suddenly stepped out in front of her and had a hand on the holster attached to her built which concealed her pistol.

She absolutely despised the Black Sparrow organization, not only for taking her best friend away, but taking the life of her mother. Reika's mother was a part of a small resistance movement who tried to stop a Black Sparrow raid on Blackthorn City. Her mother was brutally murdered by the man she assumed to be the first in command of the entire organization. Those tragic events led her to form the Crimson Vanguard, an organization devoted to destroying the Black Sparrow once and for all, killing any who got in their way.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 pm

[color=olive]"Well, we had something long ago going on. We used to be best friends and even though I've grown in rank within the Black Sparrow and there's no way for me to escape their vice on me, I am here to check on you. I knew you'd be taking your midnight strolls like you usually do. And you have a new guest with you, a new member I see. You were that girl from before. I'm sorry.. if I injured you."apologized sincerely and then looked back at Reika, unable to hold the eye contact with Kisaru. His hand was beginning to slip around the gun he'd been hiding in his jacket pocket on the inside of his coat. He didn't really want to shoot Reika, a long time friend, even if she had become his sworn enemy and gone through so much pain she didn't care for him anymore. And he wasn't about to shoot some kid because his commander asked him to kill whatever Crimson Vangaurd he ran into. He was lucky that he ran into the leader, unlucky for his connections with her. And, to be honest, he really didn't want to take the life of a young woman such as Kisaru, who had so many more wonderful years to live. But, what was he to do? He couldn't disobey his commander.

[color=olive]"I won't lie to you, Reika. You deserve the honesty, after all."

He took a breath and then began to explain.

"I was actually sent out on a mission by my head commander to your base. He wanted me to kill any and every Crimson Vanguard member who crossed paths with me. And how lucky for me that I've run into the commander in chief of their organization. I have their leader right before me. Without you leading them, I could dissolve this organization single handedly if I wanted to. I have the power, you know. But, I won't do that. I can't do that. There is no way that, even if my commander tells me to, that I am going to shoot my best friend. Reika, there's just no way. So please tell me you feel the same."

He pleaded with her. Even though he'd said this with such sincere gleams in his eyes, he wasn't going to cry. He still held that emptiness to him. Poor guy, he must have been going through so much torture from the day he was actually forced to join the Black Sparrow. Maybe if he had never been taken, this whole rivalry never would have started. He stood there, looking at them, the rain really pouring down on all of them, and the electricity striking all around almost in sync with the thunderous claps that were sounding at this moment. The storm was significant of not only the stormy ocean that Fujihama's heart was in at the moment, but it was a clash between fates and a destiny that was inevitable. Two best friends meeting once more as sworn enemies, and so it has begun.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Reika's once firm grip on the gun holster began to weaken as her hand trembled. The memories... They were all flooding back to her. Those good times that they shared, the time they were forced apart, every last detail. But then.. the horrid memory of her mother's death and finding her crumpled on the ground was all too much for her to bear. Her grip suddenly tightened again and she whipped the gun out from the holster, aiming right at him. Though, she didn't possess the will to shoot. Not him, her best friend.

"You should know very well by now that the Crimson Vanguard is no mere organization. We're a family. We stick together. You kill me now, and they will come after you and hunt you down and you will die one way or another. So I'm just going to make this easier on both of us. Do what you want with me, but leave Kisaru alone."

And with that, Reika emptied the ammunition from her pistol, each bullet hitting the pavement with a chime. She smiled sadly and came to grips with her most likely inevitable death, as she knew her friend probably wouldn't disobey orders.

"Oh would you look at that, I'm out of ammo."

Kisaru's eyes widened when she suddenly realized what Reika was doing. She was willing sacrificing herself. Why was she doing this? She instantly thought of Mizuki and how she fought to protect her, and she could do nothing. Tears stung at her eyes and she couldn't keep them from running down her cheeks and she screamed at the man through her sobs.

"No, leave her alone! Please! Don't take Reika away from me too!"

Reika was caught extremely off guard. She never perceived Kisaru to be one to cry, let alone for her sake. Another one of her friends had obviously been involved in all of this and she could only imagine the horror going through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:50 pm

OOC: This is turning out to be epic. If we animated and voiced this like a real anime, you realize it'd be the coolest shit ever!

He looked at her with eyes of pain. He looked as if he were going to cry when, really, the tears were never close in his eyes to begin with. Although his heart was a pit of agony, crying out for resolution, no such luck would be in store for him at this point. He had to make a decision. So, she was willing to lay her life on the line for the sake of his orders. The rain continued its downpour on the both of them, a decision needed to be made. Slowly he drew his gun from his jacket, hearing the other girl scream and cry for the sake of her leader. Too? She was still upset about me, he presumed. And so he looked at the gun with such an empty stare. What was he to do?

"It doesn't matter. If they come after me, my whole organization will go after them. They will not stop till they're all dead, every last one of then. We will make sure to eliminate this Crimson Vanguard for good. They want to with hate. I want to with the fact that it's a horrible rivalry and it shouldn't have ever started. This hatred is completely reckless and meaningless now. We've met face to face again. And I understand how angry and hurt you are by the sight of your mother dying, and when they took me from you, we were still so young. My point is this whole thing shouldn't have happened. We should dissolve our hatred for one another that has developed because of these stupid organizations in opposition. We've been taught to hate each other by separation and it's not right!"

He shot a shot at the ground, angry with his obvious position at this point. This obviously nothing he could do to get out of this mess. He was stuck and he didn't like it. So instead he looked at the gun emptily again, only a little bit of life returning to the gleams in his eyes. And then he slowly raised the gun, pointing it towards Reika.

"But, an order is an order. ....You understand right, Rei?"

And it was then that his hand was shaking and finally he'd decided to pull the trigger. But, he'd missed the vital spot of her heart and shot her in the arm. That was not nearly as fatal as it would have been if he'd shot her in the chest. He stared at her and watched her bleed, putting the gun away and then the thunder struck loudly once more, the rain seeming to never end. And the lightning signifying the excitement, the tension going on right now. He was standing there, not even seeming to regret what he'd done. But he walked over slowly to Reika, telling her something in her ear.

"I'm going to need a favor from you, Rei. For a little while, I'm going to need you to play dead. Could you do that for me?"

He pleaded with her, he had another plan. One that would surely not fail. He glanced over to Kisaru, she could be included as well.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:59 am

OOC: Hell yeah it would, the real Pokemon would be replaced, then I'd actually start watching it again! And if Mizuki even likes Kisaru, and I mean "like like", she may have some competition real soon.

Reika was knocked back with such a force that it took Kisaru having to hold her up for her to be able to stand. She tried to cover the large wound with her hand, emitting a hiss of pain. She could hear the girl begin to sob even louder, her forehead pressed against her back, and it broke her heart.

"It's alright, Kisaru. I've taken much worse."

She glared at the man with sheer malice in her eyes. She realized that there was more to this than she thought. Reika tried to keep her usual calm and straightforward tone when she spoke, but it took a lot of energy considering how much she wanted to murderer him at the moment. She could help but chuckle in her own self pity.

"Fine, I'll do it."

At that moment, she could feel Kisaru's hands around her waist begin to tremble, not having an idea of what she was agreeing to. Reika knew one thing, she was not leaving Kisaru, she couldn't.

"Only if you can promise me that I'll get to see Kisaru again, barely alive if I have to."

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 pm

OOC: Yeah I feel like it would be really epic. Shit, now I actually wanna do this. haha. Anyhow, you better watch yourself or if Mizuki like likes Kisaru, she may get jealous. I mean, not with another girl, but with another guy. I mean, that's how I am. I get jealous if there's another guy involved. But, maybe I'll make Mizuki jealous haha. She is like a little Misty. And I was thinking of eventually doing a time skip to later when Mizu is older.

"Thank you. I owe you one. Now..."

He took his own gun and turned it on himself, shooting himself in the arm and in the leg, to make it look like she had done it. He walked over to her and grabbed her around the waist, and then picking her up in his arms.

"Now, I just need you to play dead and I'll tell my commander, I'll take care of your body myself. That way, I can help you escape. And little one, don't worry. You will both get to see one another again and live another day. I promise and I don't break promises. You can even get in on this too, if you wish. Make it seem more realistic."

As Kisaru would have tilted her head and so did Reika in the arms of Fujihama.

"If I take you to my hideout, she can come running after me, after a while and try to take your supposed body back, Reika. I'll incarcerate you for temporary purposes and then I'll let you both go and you're free to go back to your hideout. I can't kill you guys, you have a life ahead of you to live and you're my best friend. To take the lives of those people.. It wouldn't be right."

He looked down sorrowfully and the rain continued to poor as Reika and he both bled. He started to limp back to his hideout with Reika in his arms. He winked at Kisaru, signaling her to come a little bit later to try and save Reika's body. And then the "mission" had been complete. He didn't want to deceive his commander, but he had to. There was no reason he had to shoot his best friend. And yet, this dramatic night for them, seemed it would never end. Umbreon then urged me awake, as if he had a bad dream. I blinked and started to wake up groggily.

"What's the matter?"

He called his name and tried to take my phone. He put his paw on it and messily scrolled down till he got to the name Kisaru on the list. It highlighted and I picked it up.

"You want me to call Kisaru buddy? But why?'

He just urged me more. Then I took the phone and placed it to my ear, after I pressed the call button. He stood by my side, on guard for anyone who was going to intrude my quarters at this time of night. I blinked, it must have started raining. And then the rings continued as I awaited an answer. Would she pick up?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:11 pm

OOC: We should totally make a manga out of this or something. Lol.

Kisaru smiled faintly as the man walked off with Reika, who had dozed off, taking advantage of her 'death' by taking a much needed nap. Apparently not everyone in the Black Sparrow was bad, just forced into a life they never wanted.

She was about to return to the hideout and try to come up with some sort of lie as to where Reika was when her phone began to ring. Pulling it out of her pocket, she looked at the name. Mizuki? Her heart began to pound and she quickly tried to hide all evidence that she had been crying before answering.

"Hey, Mizuki..."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:19 pm

OOC: Hahah I wish we could animate this, I don't read manga.

"Ah Kisaru, you don't know how nice it is to hear your voice again. So listen, I'm in the Black Sparrow. I'm going to aim to take down this organization, seeing what it really is. Where are you, are you okay?"

I spoke into the phone quietly. Bandit watched the door for me and growled as he heard footsteps approaching. Suddenly the footsteps stopped as he did that and redirected the other way. His head whipped back curiously to see who I was talking to. Did I actually call the name he scrolled to? I wondered why he did that, but then again, maybe we needed to talk. It'd been a while.

"Also, you sound a little upset. What's up?"

I asked kindly. She seemed upset. Did something happen? And in between all of this, I needed to be careful with who I spoke to and when I spoke. I'd failed to realize as well that my phone was dying, so I had to make this quick. The only time that I get to talk to Kisaru and my phone is going to short out, great, just my luck.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:37 pm

OOC: Man, I wish we could. It would be freaking amazing!

"I'm glad you're alright. My sister, Mariko, and I joined the Crimson Vanguard. They're all really nice, you might like them."

Kisaru smiled a little, relieved that she was okay at least. She couldn't believe how easily Mizuki detected that she had been crying, which she had been pretty hard.

"No, I'm fine. It's nothing."

She didn't really know how she could possibly word what happened to her, plus it was supposed to be a secret. Then her mind suddenly drifted to that moment they had shared not that long ago.

"Hey, about that kiss before... I'm sorry, I-I just kind of got caught up in the moment, I guess... It didn't mean anything."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:57 pm

"I may be hotheaded and not so perceptive at times, but I'm not always dense. I'm actually fairly empathic when it comes to people's emotions."

I giggled on the other side of the phone. It started to beep, alerting me that the battery was low and it was just barely sustaining the phone call that was in progress.

"Crimson Vanguard? Wait, that organization is our worst enemy. I... does that mean I'm going to have to fight you eventually? It seems like there's going to be some sort of all out battle soon between the two, and I don't know what I'm gonna do. The leader here gave me an Umbreon as a pokemon, they center their rookies around dark types and as you climb in rank you can deviate. But I named him Bandit. He's really cool and we're getting along well."

I smiled and then thought about what she'd said, trying to keep my answers as brief as possible and yet still answers.

"Well it's good to know you're alright... and as for that kiss. I was wondering why you did it, did you seriously just get caught up in a moment or... do you actually have real feelings for me? I... can't stop thinking about it either. And it's ... confusing. Again my mind is saying something different from my heart."

I tried to think it out, but my voice sounded genuinely confused. Kisaru help?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:26 am

"Yup, that's the one. You probably will have to fight me eventually, but hey, you already beat me once, right?"

Kisaru chuckled rather pitifully. If she didn't get herself together and start training, she wouldn't be beating anyone any time soon. Then her mind began to wander again after what Mizuki said next.

"I... guess there was something more to it than getting caught up in the moment, and I'm still trying to figure out that one myself.

She tried to play it off, like her reasoning didn't even matter. Still, she was a bit curious about Mizuki.

"Hmm... Well, the only advice I can give you right now would be to just make a choice. Which one - your mind or your heart - sounds right?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

"Wait! Fight you! But I don't want to fight you! You're my friend, it makes no difference if I beat you or not before."

I cried out on the phone, and Bandit looked at me curiously, trying to calm me down so that my voice wouldn't become too low. I took another breath and calmed down and lowered my voice once more, speaking calmly.

"Well, if I have to, then you might get your rematch, Kisaru."

She could tell I was lightly smiling on the other side of the phone. I don't think she knew that I remembered she wanted a rematch. Gosh, I could never forget her cruel face when she challenged me to one. It was so... scary. I don't think I've ever really seen that side of a person before, but then again, sometimes, it came in handy when trying to intimidate your opponent, it so clearly worked. Then I took another sigh, thinking. The phone alerted me again that I was quickly running out of battery so I needed to make this quick and remember to charge my phone after this.

"What do you mean what sounds right? What does right mean? I mean.. I know what right means, in the sense of right and wrong, but... with these matters I just don't know. My heart and my mind are saying two different things, they clash and confuse me and as for feeling, I don't know what to feel. What does your heart feel?'

I asked quite innocently, hoping to learn from what Kisaru was about to say. I braced myself for it, hearing footsteps coming down my corridor again. Bandit stayed on guard and I tried to hide a bit so that the figure, if they came this way, wouldn't recognize me speaking to someone. She'd need to hurry with her answer or else I might never know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:46 am

Kisaru smiled at that. She would have to remember to train harder in order to beat Mizuki in a pokemon battle, hoping that she wouldn't have to face her in real combat. She then listened to Mizuki's question with a frown.

"What does my heart feel? Well, I guess I was right in thinking there was something more to it, because there is... Mizuki, I really like you. More than a friend..."

Kisaru braced herself for some sort of disgusted reaction, but knowing that she got her feelings out, she could die peacefully. Speaking of dying... Reika! She would have to continue this conversation later, but with all that's happened recently, she wondered if she'd even get the chance.

"Look, I gotta go. There's something important that I have to take care of, I'll talk to you some other time, okay? ....But no promises."
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:49 pm

"Alright, I'll talk to you later."

And it seemed right on cue, my phone died. It was perfect. I took it away from my ear and then proceeded to put it on charge, looking at it once more.

'She likes me? Like likes me? Like a crush? I didn't think I'd ever get someone to romantically like me. All the boys seem to think I'm either too boyish or too hotheaded or just unattractive. And any girl, I don't see why they would want a girl. They'd probably want someone like Gary Oak or Ash Ketchum, you know those awesome trainers from the past who were once at the top of their league.'

I sighed and thought to myself. I was beginning to look a little pensive and Bandit caught onto my thoughtful expression. He tilted his head in confusion and wonder, both. He nuzzled his nose against my leg in comfort. I smiled softly and pet him, thinking on it more.

'But Kisaru likes me. She ... likes me.'

My heart began to beat a little harder at the thought that Kisaru liked me. At the memory of our little kiss in the forest. I blushed, feeling my cheeks heat up and there was a small fluttering feeling in my stomach; As I'd heard so many times before that, they were butterflies. But, didn't this only happen when you liked someone? Did that mean I liked Kisaru? But my brother told me it's wrong to have feelings for another girl. Could that kiss have changed my mind?

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down towards my corridor. I pretended to be asleep back in my bed so that whomever was coming wouldn't catch me awake. Bandit cuddled up with me under my arm and pretended to be asleep too. But it sounded like the footfalls were wet with rain. It was raining outside after all, could this be an intruder? My eyes opened carefully in the darkness and once they approached closer to my quarters, I closed them shut again. Then a soft male voice spoke to me kindly.

"It's okay Mizuki, you don't have to pretend to be asleep. It's only me."

I woke up and looked up to see Fujihama all soaked from the rain and back with something in his hands. Out in the bare moonlight that was just shining through the blinds I could see it was a girl, she was wearing some sort of uniform. The Crimson Vanguard? She was bleeding, was she dead? Had he killed her? I blinked in a bit of fright.

"I have to explain some things to you. This is Reika, she is the leader of the organization opposite us, the Crimson Vanguard. She, back in the day, was my best friend till the Black Sparrow took me away from her and forced me to work for them. By the time I had a chance to escape, it was already too late since I'd climbed so high in rank. Now it seems I'll never escape this organization. But, this plus the death of her mother caused her to hate the Black Sparrow and she swore that she'd take it down by whatever means necessary, so started the Crimson Vanguard, the organization that, even though they're small, we've been at odds with since it was created. They're sneaky and fast. But, Reika is not dead. I know she appears that way, but she's pretending to be dead for me. I was sent out on a mission to kill whatever Crimson Vanguard got in my way on the way to the hideout to check out some things. I just so happened to run into Reika and that girl from before. Knowing that girl is young and that Reika is my best friend, I couldn't very well kill them, I can't. I just... couldn't. So I shot Reika in the arm, she'll live. I just have to pretend like she's dead and then get her out of here tomorrow. But I need a place for her to stay. You want to prove your loyalty to the Black Sparrow right?"

I nodded and then tried to explain myself, but once more, he cut me off. He seemed to know a lot more than was given credit for. He was intelligent and yet the first in command treated him like an idiot. If he didn't watch his back, he could very well dissolve this organization on his own.

"No need to explain, I know what you're referring to. I had to do that when he asked me to prove my loyalty to the organization too. And it is a thing, a mission I will never forget. For whatever reason, he now desires the jewel of Misty's Starmie. He gets the feeling you like water pokemon from how much you know about them. And Cerulean is the capital of all them, Misty being their leader. If you could obtain the jewel off Misty's Starmie, he'd be one happy and rich man in essence and it'd break your heart as well as the town as well as Misty's, and since she's like your idol, you don't want to do that do you?"

I shook my head no. How much did he really get about me? You know, I was starting to think I could trust him with my personal information. I needed to make a friend within the organization, and I guess Fujihama was it. He was a commanding officer and someone I questioned if I should trust or not, but I had to just put it in someone. I guess what he was showing me proved evidence enough I could trust him.

"Well, I have a loophole. The first commander sent me out on a mission tonight to assassinate, basically, any Crimson Vanguard member I could manage. I'll tell him that I took you with me for assistance and for backup. He won't mind that an extra member traveled with me. I'll tell him that we got into a fight, a battle fight, and that we exhausted each one of her pokemon she threw at us till she had no defenses left. Then I'll just make up an excuse and say that things happened too fast for me to remember and visibility was reduced with the rain and that I dropped the gun and you took it and shot her. She's playing dead right now and plus the blood should tell all that she is "dead". Say that we hiked it back here and you went straight to bed, while I found a place for the body to lay. And tomorrow we present the body to him, say she's dead and that you killed her. If you killed the leader of the Crimson Vanguard..."

"Then I wouldn't have to steal Starmie's jewel to prove my loyalty and my test would be over and I'd officially be in without any doubt! You're a genius, Fujihama! But, why are you being so nice to me? I mean didn't you take me away from my friends and stuff?"

"I'm being nice to you because I trust you Mizuki. I think of you as like a little friend of mine, or better yet, the daughter I never had. You seem so nice and sweet and I don't want this organization to corrupt your pure heart with all of its darkness. I want to protect that more than anything in the world, for I once had the same situation you did and it corrupted me. That's not going to happen to you. Plus, I was sent out on a mission to retrieve you and I know how that feels."

He smiled softly in my direction and I looked down with a face of nervousness. Here it comes, the truth.

"Well you see, Mr. Fujihama, the stuff I told you on the paper isn't correct. You know when you asked me where I was from and my age and all of that? I lied because I knew I couldn't trust someone I'd just met. So I'm sorry but I had to deceive you and the rest of this organization by lying. I couldn't have you finding out the truth, you understand right?"

"Completely."

He said with a sly smile. Had he known all along that my answers were fake? Maybe he was just playing the part in front of his officers and he knew the truth about me? He smiled and mine grew as well.

"So you knew all along that that information was fake! You played the part so convincingly in front of your other members. That was genius too. But you wrote it down, what I said right?"

He nodded.

"I know you're really 11 years old, the youngest competitor to ever win the Indigo League. You're from Cerulean City, that's where your love and knowledge of water pokemon come from and your idol is Misty, I figured that out a while ago. And even though you don't see to realize it yourself, you're a lot like her."

"You're just amazing. So I guess we have each other's backs right?"

"We do, I got your back kiddo." He fist bumped me and I did so back. Now we were both smiling and having a great time in my darkened quarters. But he still needed to place the body somewhere. He glanced to Reika and then picked her up again.

"Okay I need to go, you get some rest and I'll find a place for Reika to sleep. Goodnight Mizuki."

"Thank you Mr. Fujihama, good luck."

I smiled and went back to sleep, Bandit cuddling up with me. He went off into his private room reserved for only him. There were no cameras in the room to give him the utmost privacy. When he walked in, he turned the light on and set Reika on his bed. Then he went into his closet and grabbed a white sheet that he would drape over her body just up to her face.

"Thanks for doing this Reika, I can't thank you enough. This sheet is what will be covering you in the morning, you think you can handle holding your breath and playing dead from the time we present you till the time we leave the premises of the first commander?"

He questioned, hopefully she'd say yes. Otherwise, he'd need to think of a loophole again in his plan for things. This was surely getting more and more exciting with every new movement in the plot. I began to wonder as I dreamt; Would I ever see Kisaru again...?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Kisaru snapped her phone shut and sighed. She began to walk back to the Vanguard base, kicking a small pebble along the sidewalk.

'Great, now she probably thinks I'm some sort of disgusting freak. She probably never wants to see me again.'

She sighed and tried to push those thoughts away from her, thinking about the matter at hand. Reika. How was she supposed to tell the others about her? Well, she'd have to think fast as the Vanguard base was just coming into view. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door to see Hana doing the inventory in the shop while munching on a chocolate pocky, her favorite treat, along with anything chocolate for that matter.

"Welcome back Kisaru! Where's Reika?"

"She... Was captured by the Black Sparrow..."

Ryota cut her off before she could explain any further.

"What! Those bastards! I'm going after 'em!"

Hana was just as shocked as Ryota, having to hold her brother back from actually walking out the door.

"It's okay! She's hurt. but she's pretending to be dead in order to save her best friend from being punished. The man that captured her spared our lives and Reika had to help him... It's really okay. This is Reika we're talking about, isn't it?"

Hana and Ryota nodded and relaxed.

"Well, I'm sure you're very tired after all of that, so I can show you to your room. You'll have to share a room with Reika, but don't worry, it has two beds."

Ryota chuckled lightly and motioned Kisaru to follow him to her new room. The room was a bit small, a bed each against either wall of the room. A vanity was between them against the back wall and a small night stand was next to what she assumed to be Reika's bed. Ryota left her to get settled in and Kisaru sat on the other bed, put her bag on the floor, and kicked off her shoes. The room had the faint aroma of roses, Reika's seemingly natural scent. Curling up under the covers, she decided it was best to get some rest, but she was still worried about her leader. Hopefully, this plan would work.

~~~~

Reika clutched her arm, gritting her teeth in pain as she awoke. Looking around, she had no idea where she was at all, but then saw Fujihama and relaxed slightly.

"It shouldn't be too hard. This plan of yours better work."

She spoke the last sentence with more harshness than she realized. She stared longingly out the window. Hopefully the Vanguard would be safe in her "absence". Ryota was always the one in charge whenever she had to leave on a mission or important business, and God knows how safe it was leaving him responsible for everything.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:53 pm

"Don't worry it'll work. I'm sure of it. And if it doesn't then I get what I've wanted for so long, expulsion from the organization and then we can go on journeys together again if you want. Those always were fun with you. Otherwise, if this all fails and I get suspended and kicked out, I'm going back home."

He smiled softly and then began to dig in his closet again for some nighttime clothes to wear as he needed some sleep himself. He found some pajama pants and top. And then looked at Reika.

"Why don't you take these so you have something nice and warm to sleep in. I only want you to have the greatest comfort here. You are in enemy territory after all."

He chuckled and thought in his mind: 'But she's with a friend, so it's okay.'

And then he went off to consult his leader, knowing she'd be okay on her own and leaving her to change. She was also advised to keep her original clothes so that she could play the part convincingly tomorrow morning. The lights had been turned out so that she could sleep. He was not getting any as he decided and then he went to go talk to the first commander.

"Sir, I have to report to you that the mission was successful. I've managed to bring in one persons from the Crimson Vanguard."

"Excellent who is it?"

"The leader of the Crimson Vanguard. Her name's Reika and she happens to to have the most hatred for this place out of the few she commands. But sir, I have to prep you on my story and the before of my presentation of the body tomorrow."

"Very well, make it brief."

"Well, you see. I needed backup. Reika is rumored to be the strongest of them and gives others hell in battle. So I needed another member with me to exhaust her pokemon completely. And truthfully, I only carried the body back to the hideout, sir, it was Mizuki who shot her dead. I'd say she's about proved her honest loyalty hasn't she?"

He chuckled as did the first commander, who was slightly amused and slight impressed by this. He smirked and rubbed his lips with his finger, or at least the part of him that could be seen in the moonlight reflecting through the glass window of his office.

"Yes she has. I shall not send her on that other mission I requested. You can tell her that for me, Fujihama. Anyway, nice work. I shall inspect the body tomorrow morning. Until then, dismissed."

"Yes, sir. See you then."

He walked out of the office with a semi smile. He'd managed to pull it off and get him to believe his story. Now all that was left was for him to see the body and transaction would be complete. But, insomnia had caught him and he decided to go out and get some coffee and something to eat to numb the quiet pain that was surging through him at the moment. And then he decided to pay a visit to Reika's mother's grave. He walked all the way there in the cold and pouring rain. He was completely soaked and yet he didn't care, he kept walking. He knelt down before the grave and closed his eyes, folding his hands.

"Listen, Miss. I apologize for all my organization has done to your daughter. They took your life and they took me from your daughter, the only real close best friend she ever had. They've caused her unending and unbearable pain in her life, something such a beautiful girl doesn't deserve at all. They've made her grow up and miss out on her childhood, all too fast. I know I haven't been in the organization when they killed you and hurt her and caused her to go through hell, but, I want to apologize for all the horrible things that we've done in the past, in the present and in the future to come, since I know we all are corrupt in some way. Truthfully, they're just power made. And as said before, they're fools who do not know what they are doing and what power they truly possess. But I will work hard to escape or dissolve this syndicate of evil. I will strive for a better tomorrow and once more ma'am I am truly sorry. And I regrettably say, it's a shame you couldn't be here with us today. You'd get to see what a beautiful woman Reika has grown into. I just wanted to let you know that everything is alright and that I'm here for her. I'll protect her and you may rest at ease."

He completed the transaction and then headed on his way back to the Black Sparrow hideout. Now his smile was more sincere and soft and bigger than before. He was becoming the man he'd always wanted to be, and that's all he could have ever asked for.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:13 pm

"I think I may just continue the Crimson Vanguard, if that were to happen. We'll work to disband all of the other organizations intent on doing others harm."

Reika thanked Fujihama for the pajamas and changed into them once he left, using her tank top as a bandage of sorts to wrap her wound and stop the bleeding. She felt so hypocritical for doing this. Here she was, trying to help one of the very people she hated, or at least was supposed to hate. She sighed heavily and tried to make herself comfortable, missing the comforts of her own bed at the hideout. She missed Ryota and Hana... she even missed Kisaru. No, no she didn't. She just met her! Why did she all of a sudden miss her? Shaking her head, she decided not to think about anything right now and just go to sleep.

'Don't worry, Mom. Your death will be avenged.'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:23 pm

I wandered around the base, finding myself a little unable to sleep, and eventually found the door that was Fujihama's room. I gently knocked on the door. Hopefully she'd allow me in. I knew that Reika had to be staying in here. Where else would he put her that she would be safe?

"Hey."

I said softly, walking in anyway and closing the door behind me.

"Remember me? I'm the kid that Mr. Fujihama was speaking to earlier about the plan. I thought you might want some company while he is away and anyway I can't sleep."

I smiled softly and approached her cautiously. I didn't know how she was going to react towards me. I know she hated the Black Sparrow and now I knew why, sorta. But, I didn't know if she had any reason, because of that to hate me. And people who hated me were sorta.... scary. I blinked and continued to grow closer to her, till I was sitting on the bed.

"So what's up?"

I chuckled nervously, trying to create a conversation. Please don't hate me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Reika sat up once she saw the visitor arrive, wincing when she accidentally put too much pressure on her wounded arm. She just glowered at the girl, not saying a word for several moments before averting her gaze.

"Just trying to stay alive."

She chuckled to herself merely out of her own self pity. Every day was a constant battle for her to stay alive, and for what? ...Why was she even wasting her breath talking to this girl, anyway? Laying back down, she sighed heavily as she tried to move her injured limb. What made it worse was that when the shot was fired, it jostled her arm with such a force that it ended up knocking out of it's socket. She could move it somewhat, but one wrong movement caused a sudden jolt of pain to shoot up her arm and she found herself biting her lower lip in order to keep from making a sound. She wasn't about to show weakness in front of the girl, let alone get caught. Her arm ended up just falling limp at her side, now almost completely immobile.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am

"Hey that arm looks pretty bad, are you sure you're okay? I can go get you some ice or something."

I blinked and went to sit down next to her and make sure she was alright. It was quite the nasty wound. And even though Fujihama injured her pretty badly, at least she was alive. I smiled. Perhaps we could actually be friends? I don't know, I like making friends, it's always fun and you have the best feeling when you make a new one.

"So you're the commander of the Crimson Vanguard huh? Well, you guys must be some pretty tough organization. I mean they have you as their leader and you're pretty strong. That arm hurts and yet you're not even crying. That's strength right there. And I'm sure all your members are exactly the way you are too."

I giggled and thought about an epic battle between the Black Sparrow and the Crimson Vanguard, just for a moment fantasizing what it would be like. Not that it would happen, it could, but it might not. Anyway, it was soooo cool! But I wouldn't wanna be a part of it or around when it went down. I sighed and then snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah, this is Bandit. My little Umbreon. He's my buddy. Say hello Bandit."

He smiled and jumped up on the bed going to lick at Reika's good arm.

"Oh yeah, if you don't know my name already I should probably introduce myself. I'm Mizuki and your name is...? Oh gee, I'm sorry I forgot. Hmmm, could you tell me again?"

I tried to remember and ultimately failed. But I'd keep talking to her, at least until Fujihama got back, then she would have some real company and I could go back to bed, maybe, if my mind would let me sleep. Bandit stayed in my lap and let me pet him as we talked. This was a nice scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: