Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Rin Shimazaki
Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_vote_lcapPokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_voting_barPokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Himeko
Reikon Keiri
Himeko Kurusugawa
Miyaki Tsusono
Souma Ogami
Akiri Suma
Ayumu Konno
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Pokemon Battle~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 am

Kisaru was the one to blush now, and she quickly tried to compose herself.

"Why? You don't like me being near you?"

Her voice had a bit of playfulness to it, but her face held a hurt expression. She hadn't realized how much fun it was to tease her.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:34 am

I looked down, then slightly closing my cerulean colored eyes. My blushed remained on my face, as I reopened them and continued to look down.

"Well it's not that, I... well, um."

Not a single thought could form in my head coherently, nor come out. What was happening?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 am

Kisaru giggled softly. This was too adorable.

"Now you're getting all flustered... Is something wrong?"

All teasing aside, she was now genuinely concerned. It was so strange yet cute at the same time. The same person who determinedly challenged her in battle, who bravely came to her rescue, was now becoming nervous at their now close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:53 am

"No.. no nothing's wrong. I just... I um.."

I really couldn't put together a sentence. I was fine with anything, challenging her, coming to her rescue, and yet with the proximity to me, I was fine, just a little nervous. Maybe it was because I never had anyone this close to me. Maybe it was because I was afraid of letting others into my private and self contained space. Or maybe there was this crazy afraid thought in my head that she might actually steal my first kiss from me. I'd never kissed anyone and never been much for romance. I always thought that boys were my best friends and yet pain in the asses, as I had a brother. And girls were just my friends who complain too much and don't anything about it. But, when confronted with someone older, it was a refreshing change. So wait, now I actually DID want her to kiss me? All these thoughts swirling around in my head were causing the words to jumble when they came out my mouth. Oi, what a dummy I was. Our eyes met once more as I tried form a sentence again, but all that came out was silence.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:23 am

Kisaru waited for Mizuki to say something, but it seemed she couldn't form the right words. She couldn't control herself any longer, it was like the younger girl was just begging for a kiss with all of her adorable stuttery nervousness, it was driving her insane.

She leaned in close, now only mere inches apart, ignoring that little voice inside her head telling her to stop. Her lips now ghosted over Mizuki's, the heavy blush returned to her face. She was scared, to say the least, hoping that this wouldn't totally obliterate what was left of their friendship.

'Just do it! Kiss her already!'

Whatever rational thoughts were in Kisaru's head were apparently just thrown out the window, and she pressed their lips together. It only lasted a few seconds when she pulled away and had an instant look of regret.

"Mizuki, I'm sorry..."

'Wow, way to screw that up, Kisaru.'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 am

And within seconds my first kiss was gone. But you know, at this point, I didn't even care. The mood was already set, like it had been in movies and there was clear chemistry between us. Actually, I didn't mind at all that she kissed me. I didn't know what to make of it afterwards as I touched my lips with my fingers softly, a little dumbfounded by what just happened, but, it certainly wasn't a bad thing.

"You... you kissed me?"

I blinked. Being around my brother and his harsh way of teaching me things; He taught me only girls like boys and boys like girls. That it's wrong for this girl and girl thing to happen. So, after a minute or so, I was closer to tears again from the sheer confusion of it all. Close, but I didn't actually shed them.

"Say, Kisaru. What happens when you know what you want to do is wrong but you want to do it anyway because it feels good?"

I blinked, letting go of my lips and looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 am

Kisaru frowned. She didn't want to see Mizuki upset again. Why did she have to lose her self control like that? In the back of her mind, she wished that the terrorists would just come back and kill her already to keep her from hurting anyone else.

"Yeah… I guess I did."

She gazed into Mizuki's eyes. Those beautiful, easy to get lost in eyes. They held so much confusion. She could actually them begin to water as if she was going to cry again and Kisaru felt her heart break.

"Well, it depends... What does your heart tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:59 am

"Well... I've never really had a difference with what my heart and my mind say. They've always agreed. But now they don't. Funny huh?"

And I was back to being fine, no one near to crying. Right now I needed to solve whether I would actually kiss her again or I would listen to what my brother told me and just stay friends with her. I had hoped whatever the choice, it wouldn't complete destroy our friendship. I continued to look into her eyes, my blush deepened and stayed. Then I felt this weird fluttering in my stomach. Immediately, I looked down and held my stomach.

"Hey... I don't think I feel so well. I have these weird fluttery feeling things in my belly. Is that normal?"

What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 am

Kisaru smiled softly.

"It's perfectly normal, you're just fine... Feeling anything else?"

She would have to slowly teach her to listen to what her heart said and not her mind. She tried avoiding Mizuki's gaze, but it was to no avail. Those eyes were just too alluring. Her own stomach was doing flips, it seemed. A blush creeped onto her face and she made no effort to hide it this time.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:21 pm

"Well my heart was beating faster and harder than it normally does. I felt like my cheeks lit up on fire or somethin', which is weird since I'm a water trainer. And then there were those weird tingling sensation thingies on the inside of my st- ... hey, you're all red, Kisaru. Are you sick or are you blushing?"

I giggled and poked her cheek. She was blushing alright. Did she really like me all that much or perhaps she got caught up in a moment and was now thinking of someone else. (A someone else she would like to kiss.)

"Aww isn't this a lovely scene? Two little girls lost in the small woods with nowhere to run. Oh and look at this, they appear to be lovers. The little one seems like she's a hothead and the older one... well, dyke."

The man who was speaking to us wore a dark cloak with a hood that covered over his eyes. It left his nose and his mouth exposed to us and he smirked quite devilishly looking at us.

"Hm? And just who are you mr.? And hey! I am not a hothead!"

"Oh you're a little hothead alright. Don't worry I bet the boys just love a girl who can throw something back in their faces when they get all hot and steamy. NOT. But then again you're too young to date."

"So what? Now you're gonna try to sound like the boss of me and tell me what to do? That ain't happenin' bozo. You think you're such a hot shot, then let's battle right here, right now."

"Sure, bring it on. If you think you can win. Heh. I'll tell you what. I'll let you use 1 pokemon against one of my own. I'll even let you use the strongest one you have with you at the moment. And if you win, I'll leave."

"And if I lose?"

I wriggled my way out of Kisaru's embrace and stood up, looking at him, face to face with a determined gleam in my eyes. I was going to protect Kisaru, no matter what, if he decided to pull any funny business. Whatever she did I wanted her to stay out of this. He chuckled a little, then smirked and spoke in the low, creepy tone that was his voice...

"Then you best gather you're things, because you're coming with me. We'll have much to talk about on the walk I'll win."

"And if I refuse?"

"Well... then let's just say your little lovebird over there..." He pulled out a gun and aimed it straight at Kisaru, cocking the pistil, almost ready to shoot. "Then I'll kill her, take her money and all she has from her, including family and other friends. Steal her pokemon and then have them bury her remains, that is, after I shoot her again."

I looked at him with wide eyes. What kind of monster was this guy?

"Are you really that sick in the head that you would even think of doing something like that? What the heck is wrong with you?! You're not going near any one of my friends, you're not killing them, you're not doing any of this. Fine! You want a battle?! I'll give you a battle. Let's go Starmie!"

I tossed the pokeball and Starmie came out. He cried his name healthily and flexed a pose to show how strong he was. He looked at me and saw I was a bit distraught, angry and yet the tears were gathering in my eyes again. He was concerned but he knew he had to battle. I nodded to show I was fine. The Cerulean Badge around neck in a necklace began to glow and emit a small light as did Starmie's jewel in his center. Then it faded and I closed my eyes gently.

"Very bold move, little one. You think you can beat me with your eyes closed? That's a really bold and risky move, you're going to regret it. But, I will give you slack knowing Starmie is no pushover. However, he is no match for my pokemon. Go Pikachu. Pikachu... just wait."

I psychically commanded Starmie to do a thunderbolt. A ferocious display of lightning started to come forth and attempt to shock Pikachu. He smirked.

"Excellent, having a spiritual and psychic connection with the pokemon is key to seeing what a good trainer really is. You must have had Starmie forever. Unfortunately, that little trick of yours won't work. Pikachu, absorb the energy in the thunder attack and use it in combination with your own in a volt tackle at Starmie."

Pikachu waited for the right moment and did just that. The speed and power of his tackle had been heightened so much that Starmie was unable to dodge. That knocked Starmie back a few feet and left it a little dizzy. Quickly, as it was recovering for another attack, he smirked and commanded pikachu again.

"Pikachu, use iron tail."

The iron tail attack was so quick, I even felt the impact on that one. Starmie was just barely hanging on, he shouldn't have put so much in that thunder attack. But how could I help that fact? He threw back in my face what I had conjured, and it was then that I could recognize that he could, virtually, throw anything back in my face. And he was quick too, there was no getting around Pikachu's speeds.

"Pikachu, use agility to confuse Starmie."

"Oh no! Starmie hang in there! Try to find the real Pikachu!"

"Alright Pikachu, now quickly, use headbutt and aim straight for his jewel!"

Within a split minute, Pikachu was able to stop his momentum altogether and darted for Starmie's jewel. Before it happened, I opened my eyes, severing our psychic connection. And all I saw was Starmie's jewel blinking, he was done. He'd fainted, but the crazy part is Pikachu had cracked his jewel with how hard the headbutt was. Here I was, able to beat Kisaru and this guy beat me in a minimum of about 5 attacks. How was that possible? Sorrowfully, I collected Starmie in my pokeball and thought: 'How could I lose?'

He called his Pikachu back proudly and smirked. He took out his gun and then held it at Kisaru again, shooting her in the foot for his pleasure before walking away. I knew if I didn't follow him I'd lose her for good and all my other friends as well. Regrettably, and with my fists balled, I didn't look at Kisaru, I just followed the man to where he wanted me to go. This was all a bit much. How could the greatest days of my life suddenly turn so bad?
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Kisaru watched as Mizuki left without even looking at her, barely dodging the bullet aimed at her foot in the process. Who was that creep and what did he want with Mizuki? He was probably apart of that radical group and it wouldn't surprise her if it was true.

She contemplated pursuing them, but she didn't want Mizuki put into any more danger than what she was. What was she supposed to do? She stood up, trembling with anger and hurled a rock toward a group of bushes.

"Ow! What the heck!"

"What an arm..!"

She recognized those voices...

"Mariko? Kaori? ...How long were you guys there?"

"Long enough to know that we have to do something about that weirdo. But don't worry, I've got a plan."

Kaori grinned from ear to ear, as if this whole situation was something to smile about. Kisaru and Mariko were utterly confused, but it was the only hope they had of rescuing Mizuki.

~~~~~

About a few hours or so later, they found themselves in Cerulean City. Kaori was briskly walking as if on a mission, Kisaru and Mariko shuffling tiredly along behind her.

"Slow down, sis... Where are we even going..?"

She asked through heavy pants, continuing to walk until she almost fell into... water? What were they doing here?

"Hey... This place seems familiar. Why-"

Kaori silenced Mariko, motioning toward the cave in the center of the body of water. Kisaru had heard of that cave before, but more importantly... the slumbering power within it.

"Well, we're here. Feast your eyes on the lair of Mewtwo.~'
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm

"You know you didn't have to shoot my friend."

"I didn't. I missed on purpose. I gave her ample time to dodge it, if he reflexes are quick enough. Let's talk, Mizuki."

"What do you want to talk about and how do you know my name? And where are we going sir?!"

"That last question will be answered momentarily. Your name I know from you competing in the pokemon league for the indigo competition. You won, everyone knows you. The incredible 11 year old who beat out every single opponent and yet her career has just begun. Talents like yours are very rare and very well needed in places. That is what I wish to speak about. You see, when I said I'd shoot your friends and any remainder of family you have left, I wasn't lying. I will do it. And in fact, for shear pleasure I'm going to do it. What I was sent for was to recruit you as a researcher on our team. You are to expand the knowledge of pokemon and how to catch them quicker. Thus the intake of our supreme power source will be much faster and larger than before. Your brain will grow as well, so it's a win win."

"Research sounds boring. I have another proposal for you. But once you make this agreement there's no rule bending, got it?!"

He sighed but then cleared his throat, professionally as we walked. He asked more reasonably...

"What kind of a proposal did you have in mind?"

"You leave my friends and family and anyone else in my life out of this. You don't hurt them and you don't touch them, you don't go anywhere near them or associate with them unless you have an okay from me. And I will work for your organization, attain all your gear and catch the types of pokemon your members that go out in the field have. I will battle and beat each one of my friends and take their pokemon for your group's keepsake, and I will caretake to them however I please. They will succumb to my will and we will rise to power. After all, I have a special partner pokemon that no one else can beat."

"And who is this spectacular pokemon that cannot be beat?"

"The prince of the sea."

I smirked and continued walking. His eyes must have opened so wide from hearing that name. Was it true that I possessed the legendary pokemon?

"Well you certainly drive a hard bargain, but it is a deal. When we make it back to the base, you will strip down and place all your clothes in your bag or somewhere you feel comfortable. You will dress in all black attire, the style of course of your choice, you'll get to pick from. Then you get to choose your accessories, anywhere from sunglasses to guns and even bows and arrows we have. Then we will start you off with one starter pokemon, that is the universal type the organization uses. We are called the Black Sparrow organization and we center ourselves around dark pokemon."

I nodded, grabbing all this information and making a mental note of it. So they centered themselves around dark pokemon, quite amazing. I kept listening.

"If you rise in rank we offer other type abilities to you. Like psychic, grass, water, ice and fire. Our heart really revolves around dark types, but dark, when paired with another element is amazing. We think the ebony color of it is a beautiful thing and it should be respected. I am third in command and my name is Kenshiro Fujihama. I, as you can clearly tell have a Pikachu, an electric type. And my first was am Umbreon. The Umbreon was in his pokeball at the time I was battling you. As you rise in rank, the more rare your pokemon type becomes. Mine happens to be electric. Second in command, dragon. And first and our leader, ghost and a special top secret pokemon no one has knowledge of. Our leader is fearless and brave and he will not stand for any type of insolence that goes on within our organization. Welcome aboard new recruit, to the Black Sparrow."

He smiled finally and shook my hand as we arrived at the base. It seemed in a very obscure location so that no one could find it. I was amazed at just how big the building actually was. And it was very well designed and artistically crafted as well. I looked around. Then it came time for me to sit down and tell him my information. I needed to lie in order to deceive him, perhaps he didn't remember every single last detail about me.

"Alright Mizuki, I need to get your information before you completely become a member of the Black Sparrow organization. Where are you from originallly?"

"Oh Kanto."

"Yeah I know that, I meant what city or town or?"

"I hail from Fuschia City. Not many trainers come from there and I decided to try and be different so I moved out and began on my pokemon journeys of course after obtaining the badge there and so on and so forth. Koga's really tough by the way."

"Mhm. I see and what kind of pokemon do you already have?"

"Well you know I have a Starmie, I have Manaphy, I have Horsea and Squirtle."

"Whoa, how come so many water pokemon? You sound like some sort of Cerulean trainer to me, loving the water like you do."

"Sadly, that's the only kind I've been lucky in catching as far as catching pokemon goes, sir. It's quite sad actually. But last time I had my sights set on a nice Arcanine, but it got away. I promised I'd catch it, but now I've no need for it that I'm here and all."

Deceiving him was fun and surprisingly easily. Actually, it just came naturally. I knew I was lying to him, but I was saying it with such a straight face he couldn't tell the difference. And then he asked me something, chuckling to himself.

"You sound young, that's for sure, but you're not really 11 are ya? That's just some stage crap that the announcer said to make the match more interesting right?"

"Actually, yeah, how'd you know? Truth is, sir, I'm actually about 15 years old. I may not look it, my friends tell me I look young for my age. I guess they're right since I could pass for an 11 year old."

I began to laugh heartily and he did as well. I knew if I could keep this up I would fit right in. I was basically shaking hands with the devil and I didn't like it. I needed to think of a plan while I weaseled my way into this organization and then out and perhaps I could take it down in the process. But that would require a plan. Luckily I still had my cell, and so the plan has begun...
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:43 pm

[color=indigo]"So, let me get this straight. You want us to go into that cave and possibly get lost or maimed by whatever is in there, in hopes of finding a legendary pokemon that, chances are, won't want to help us?"/color]

"But we have to try. You caught Ho-Oh and Lugia didn't you? How hard can Mewtwo be?"

It was true. She had managed to catch the two legendary bird pokemon with the help of the Silver and Rainbow Wings. They were tough, but made loyal additions to her team.

'Yeah, get a hold of yourself. It's Mewtwo for crying out loud.'

"Alright then guys, let's bag us a Mewtwo."

The trio made their way into the cave, navigating ledges, cliffs and other hazards. The cave itself was like a labyrinth, and the three found themselves traveling in circles several times. After what seemed like hours, they were finally getting close to the heart of the cave.

"I thought we were never going to get here. Remind me to never let Kaori keep track of which way we went."

"Well, sorry, I didn't know that we passed the same huge rock a dozen-"

Kisaru immediately cut her sister off when she began to hear faint echoed voices nearby. Peering around the corner, she saw the voices were coming from people dressed in the same dark cloaks that the strange man from earlier was wearing.

"Well great. The cult beat us to Mewtwo. What do they want with it anyway?"

"My guess is that they want Mewtwo's power for some sort of evil plot."

"What are we going to do? Those creeps are blocking the only entrance to Mewtwo's chamber."

Kisaru reached into her backpack and pulled out a pokeball containing her Typhlosion. A sinister grin of sorts appeared on her face, much to her friends' shock.

"You know what they always say. If there's no doorway, make your own. Typhlosion, Fire Blast!"

She threw her pokeball and Typhlosion appeared with a loud roar, ready for battle. With a deep breath, the fire pokemon unleashed a massive blast of fire, carving a path through the crowd of enemies. The men who managed to remain standing from the intense flame displayed complete and utter shock that someone possessed so much power and enough resolve to attack another human with a direct attack from their pokemon.

Kaori couldn't believe it either. It was as if all of a sudden, her normally cool, collected sister had just snapped. She was going on a complete rampage, going after every one of the cloaked men with fire before they could even register in their brains what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 pm

OOC: A post is coming soon, don't worry. I just feel all lazy in typing it. Also, Ho-oh and Lugia, what the hell are ya some sort of God of Pokemon? :p I'm sorry, I'll roll with it, it's just that when someone has two powerful pokemon and their normal pokemon are already quite powerful, it makes them seem overpowered. And that I really hate. I find it annoying because it's unrealistic. Unless you can explain reasonably how you "caught" Lugia and Ho-oh. Again I'm sorry. As an admin on this site, I have to keep a fairness level and that's just unfair and unrealistic too. Since Lugia and Ho-oh need to be free in the world. Manaphy can watch over the seas from virtually anywhere as it he is connected to the waters themselves. And there's a whole story with Manaphy and I as well. Again, I'll roll with it and you don't have to change anything but still. You know? Anyway post coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:37 pm

OOC: Oh, sorry. ^^" Ho-Oh and Lugia aren't really mine, but I've got the Silver and Rainbow Wings to prove I encountered them, y'know! :p It's just kind of for intimidation so people will be all, "Oh my God, you've seen Ho-Oh and Lugia?!" I've already got two other normal pokemon to replace them to keep it fair.

And technically there is a pokemon 'God'. If you've ever seen the pokemon movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life, Arceus is pretty much God. Funny story, I actually tried catching Arceus in Pokemon Platinum and my pokemon were too strong and defeated it. That thing was like, level 80! Anyway.. I wasn't thinking straight or something and I accidentally saved my game afterwards so.. No more Arceus! I felt like the most stupid person in the world. D: The worst part was, I had to cheat to get to battle Arceus and I couldn't even do that right!
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:32 pm

OOC: No it's okay. I'm just saying I've dealt with people in the past who overpower their characters and then they try to spar me and I say yes and I end up losing because of their unrealistic standards. Anyway, I understand that and appreciate that you explained it to me and you're just showing you met them and all. That's okay. So go on with your own poke adventure.

And as for the God of pokemon, I know that Arceus is basically like the lord of all pokemon. But yeah, that was just a figure of speech. But haha, then the joke's on you. :p Yeah I hate it when you catch a pokemon and then it's like you do something you didn't mean to do and it's gone for good. Much like in other games. Beat an epic boss, then loss and you're like.. SHIT... :]
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

OOC: I know how that is. Even if I did use them though, I wouldn't like godmod them and make them invincible or something. Even Ho-Oh and Lugia get beat once in a while. At least in my game they do. -.-"

I know! Today I was playing this game called Jak and Daxter and I was trying to beat the final boss for an hour, no joke. I swear I died like 20 times. I just now realized how completely off topic I am now. :p
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

OOC: It's all good. I tend to get off topic too and it's fun to just talk about random things.

"Alright well now that I have information on ya, you're all set and ready to go to the uniform department. I'll go with you, just to make sure you're not up to any funny business. And after that we're off to the pokemon selection and collection department for your honorary gift of joining the Black Sparrow."

He smiled and led me in the direction both of these departments were in.

"Right this way."

It was only when I began walking to the rooms he wanted me to go to with him that I realized how spacious this place really was. I mean, geez, could they have made it any bigger? My guess is that there was something else going on here. They were planning to manufacture something huge, why else would the building be so damn big? They were up to something and I'd find out one way or another. It wasn't long, surprisingly, till we were at the changing room for clothes. I walked towards the rack and began to look at and try on the clothes they had preselected for me based on my size and stature.

"I'm thinking these will do quite nicely, sir."

"Excellent choice. I like your taste in style and of course, it does suit you. As promised, you have that small tomboy status about you and so why should your style be any misleading to that fact? Make sure the clothes fit just right, if not, we can have them adjusted. And if they do, you shall wear them with pride and along with me to pick your first pokemon."

Again with the walking. It seemed like it was going to be a lifetime of walking till we got to the other room, which he remarked to me was halfway across the building. I sighed in contempt. And this is why I hated big places, though the clothes did fit snuggly. Within another shocking amount of short time, we were there. Was I really all that distracted that I hadn't been paying attention to how much we walked? In this room there were hundreds of collections of all different types of pokemon. Some were kept in cages, some were kept in a glass-plated box for research. I blinked, 'What the heck really goes on here?'

"I will lead you to the center of our pokemon department. That is where we keep all of the dark type pokemon. The several of which you will choose from."

Eventually, we'd arrived there and we met another one of his associates who bowed in respect to him, basically because he was third in command. Pfft, I couldn't help but internally laugh. Was this all supposed to be some sort of lame joke? I mean who bows anymore? This ain't a dictatorship.

"Well here we are. The dark type pokemon and our resident specialist. He's a professor who specializes in the dark type pokemon, he also knows about ghost types and he's with us because well... let's just say we had a little talk and from there he couldn't resist." He smirked and the professor looked somewhat scared by his eyes widening. I could tell this "talk" was something similar to what happened with Kisaru and I. This guy... he really had no boundaries.

"Very cool. Alright Doc, whatcha got for me?"

"Well I have an Umbreon, a Murkrow, Poochyena, and a Sableye."

"I think I'll take the Umbreon."

"Alright, here you go. Learn to battle well with him and he'll respect you. Dark pokemon like it when you can show strength and ability to be in charge. They are not at all warm hearted, that's why they're called dark pokemon, they're cold and dark and not friendly. You need to make it respect you. Well good luck in your training."

I nodded. Was that really true? Granted, I knew some pokemon could be rather obnoxious, but most weren't. Most were just looking for people to be nice to them. To feed them and treat them right, to look after them, to battle with them. I always thought the relationship between the trainer and her pokemon would be a solid one based on friendship and love alone. That unconditional stuff that makes you want to take a bullet for one another, which I would do for any one of my pokemon as well as my pokemon would do that for me. I was lucky to have them with me, but I stared at the pokeball in my hands. Fujihama set me free to do what I pleased. I went out to a quiet space where I wouldn't be interrupted or disturbed. I released Umbreon from his pokeball and he looked around wondrously, as if there were a pokemon near us he needed to take down. Looking at me, he seemed a bit disheartened and yet I called him over to me, squatting down. Slowly and lazily he came, though he partly seemed scared.

"Hey there Umbreon. I'm your new trainer. My name is Mizuki and it's a pleasure to meet you. We'll be battling together from now on."

He snarled at me. He'd seen the way the other trainers treated their pokemon and was not at all too happy with it. He didn't want that to happen to him, so a small protest he thought was a good idea to put up right about now. He seemed to try to act like he was all tough in front of me, but when I approached, he cried and backed up, terrified. I put my hand out to him softly and gently, having no intention of hurting him. He looked at the kindness in my eyes and stayed where he was, then only taking a small step forward and deciding to trust me.

"Oh you think I'm gonna hurt you. Don't worry, Umbreon. I'm here to train with you and I want to be your best friend. I want to be able to win battles with you and travel everywhere with you. And you will be fed the greatest of pokemon food. Trust me. Somehow I'll find it. And I'm sure you'll make a great addition to my team of water pokemon. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Come here so I can have a hug."

Umbreon reluctantly came toward me and I encased him in my arms, holding him lovingly. I started to pet his sleek black figure to which he instantaneously smiled and began to wag his straight tail side to the side. He seemed happy.

"That's a good Umbreon. See I would never hurt you. I'm here to be your friend."

He called his name happily and cutely and I gave him a firm hug. He licked my face a few times before he hopped out of my arms. It seems he was leading me to the official training grounds. He wanted to see what our teamwork would do. I happily followed. Meanwhile... little did I know the first in command was watching me with his careful eye in his dimly lit office. He smirked and watched as I ran off with my new Umbreon to go train. He was definitely up to something, unbeknownst to me.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:38 am

"Alright, we've got a clear path, let's-"

Kisaru saw a sudden flash of lightning and... a Luxray?! The cloaked men then ran away, fearing for their lives. Then a woman appeared. She had some sort of uniform on, but didn't seem to like then cloaked men any more than she did. The woman glared at the three girls, pointing a rather elaborate knife at them.

"Who are you and what business do you have with the Black Sparrow?"

Her voice was harsh and demanding, and Kisaru ended up stuttering as she tried to answer quickly.

"W-We aren't with them! We're trying to fight them like you!"

Her eyes softened a little and she slowly lowered the knife. Luxray sat loyally at her side, surprised to see her usually cold-hearted trainer smile faintly.

"Hmm.. You three may be of use to us... You can come out now, guys."

It turned out that this woman wasn't alone, there were two others like her. A young girl, probably not much older than Mizuki, had loose, blond, curly hair that she kept pinned back with huge pink bows. She wore a uniform very similar to the woman and carried a rather large machine gun of sorts.

The one next to her was a boy who looked to be the same age as Kisaru. He had dirty blond hair that he wore in a Mohawk/mullet style. To Kisaru's confusion, he wore one of the dark cloaks that the 'Black Sparrow' goons wore.

"We are the Crimson Vanguard and it is our mission to put an end to the Black Sparrow for good." She paused and motioned to the young girl. "This is Jana. She may not look like much, but she packs a real punch. Her specialty is fighting type pokemon and she is also our weapons operative."

She then gestured to the boy. "This is Hana's brother, Ryota. He prefers electric pokemon above all else. I bet you're wondering about his clothes, well, he's our under cover agent. He goes into Black Sparrow outposts in order to gather information for our benefit."

"My name is Reika and I'm the leader of the Crimson Vanguard. You three posses the strength and courage that we need to take down the Black Sparrow. Would you three be interested in joining?"

Kisaru was about to politely decline, but Kaori answered for her.

"Awesome, we'd love to join! I'm Kaori and this is my friend Mariko and that's my sister, Kisaru, over there with the head phones."

All Kisaru could do was nod and Reika's smile widened a bit more. Hana was the one who spoke this time.

"Alright! Follow us to our base."

Kisaru, Mariko, and Kaori followed the Crimson Vanguard to their base. Those three must have been crazy strong in order to take on a whole organization many times their size. Still, she couldn't shake a nervous feeling. What had Kaori gotten us in to?
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:14 am

"I see you're already making good friends with Umbreon, that's good Mizuki. That's just what we want here at the Black Sparrow. But I forgot to tell you a few pieces of information on our organization."

"What are they Mr. Fujihama?"

He blinked at his name being used so cutely and yet so respectfully. I was just so little to him and he was this gigantic man. He almost felt like he was supposed to look out for me like a father instead of the recruiter and my superior. But, waking up from his delusion, he cleared his throat and began to explain some things.

"Well, I want you to know our friends, our foes and everyone else in between. When you're in this type of organization there are few you can trust so you have to be on guard. Team Rocket, those bozos don't really pose a threat to us. They know we can squish them whenever we want to and take over their organization as well, so they choose to stay out of our business. We just don't associate with them, you got it? Then there's Team Magma and Team Aqua already hate each other. They just come here to check out some pokemon every once in a while. We act like a selection company and then they get the hell out of here. Of all our worst and most hated enemy is the Crimson Vanguard. They are all lily-livered scumbags and you do not want to run into one. They hate us just as much as we hat them and it is our goal to dissolve their organization by whatever means necessary."

"So I'm not to associate with the Crimson Vanguard unless I have the okay by one of you guys? Then why not just launch a full scale war against them, with your size and stature you'd win."

He chuckled, finding my mind's thought process very amusing.

"Oh trust me little Mizuki, if I could do that I would. Sadly, I don't have that sort of power. Only the first in command does and he hasn't decided to call out an order of war against them. I believe all fighting should be done front and center. If you don't like someone, show it and show it to them by beating them, confronting them, taking them down by whatever means necessary in order to teach them a lesson. But our first in command doesn't have the same mindset I do. I think he, instead, prefers to secret, sneaky type fighting. The type that involves spies and information gatherers so that when we do decide to infiltrate or start a massive battle, we know the exact points to attack. Which, I guess is way more ideal than my idea."

"I see. Well, that is pretty smart. So wait, you're saying that our base actually sends information gatherers and spies to act as Crimson Vanguard before coming back here? Does that mean I'll be sent out."

"No, usually we keep the new recruits here for a while and train them in the correct way to be able to do that before sending them out. It takes a lot more skill than just walking in the door you know? Also, you're quite the valuable trainer as our second in command thinks. She's watched the matches you played on television for the tournament, she sees an ideal future for you here. I hope you seriously make it up the ranks kid, it'd be nice to see a trainer like you on top. Something different."

Umbreon called out to me, pulling on pants' leg with his teeth lightly. Fujihama looked down and chuckled at the Umbreon, then going to pet it. The pokemon smiled brightly and began to love the gentle pets it was being given by this oversized man. It was then that I saw Fujihama's true nature. He would nothing wrong to these pokemon, he respected them and trained with them how a trainer should train with them. I'd learn more about this guy before my time here was up. He intrigued me, something about him, this time around when I spoke to him, was different. He seemed a lot more calm and gentle.

"Well, sir, thank you for letting me know. What happens if I run into a Crimson Vanguard on my missions or even training outside."

"Mention you don't have any pokemon on you and hide your pokeballs. Make sure all of them behave, none of them rattle and they all stay silent. Brief your pokemon on this. Make sure you wear your shades and just state that you're only out on a recon mission. They should just leave you be. And if you're really all that concerned for yourself, then here."

Fujihama took out his cell and gave it to me with his number dialed in on the home screen. I copied it down in my phone and stored it before handing him back his phone. I blinked. He'd given me his number but why?

"Don't tell anyone I just did that. We're not supposed to be too familiar in this joint, if you get me. If you're all that concerned if you run into one, just mind your own business and if they don't leave you be, call me. I'll come get you and make sure they don't do a thing. Alright? Well that's basically it. Welcome, officially to the Black Sparrow."

He smiled and then began to walk away. Fujihama; I wondered, could he really be a good man? I mean, sure, he was good in command, a good leader. He just gave me several options to do in case I ran into someone I wasn't supposed to talk to and then he gave me his number, something else he wasn't supposed to do. But before he almost shot my friend and seemed like a terrible monster. I wondered what made him so suddenly transform into this new person. I wasn't sure which one he was? This fatherly type figure who made sure you knew what you were doing, or this monster of a man who would shoot anyone who got in his way? I wondered if this was really his true nature or that other moment was? Was that just an act? So many questions, either way, I knew, I'd have to stick around to find out more.

Umbreon kept pulling at my leg and I looked down and giggled.

"You wanna play huh? Alright then, let's go play. We can play fetch the pokeball."

Umbreon nodded and we started to run around and toss around different pokeballs. I giggled, having a good time with Umbreon. The first in command once more, unbeknownst to me, was watching me. The second in command too.

"So, what is you're thinking, commander?"

"I think we have ourselves a special trainer here. I want her to remain at base at all times, but I want her trained like an information gatherer/spy. I also want to see her personal and private records, or the information we do have on her and I want to meet with her personally one of these days, that is, once she gets good at handling that Umbreon."

"Certainly, sir. You seem like you're up to something."

The mysterious man in the shadows just chuckled a little bit, lowly too. Then he smirked and stated quite ominously...

"Oh, second commander... I'm always up to something."
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:11 pm

"This is your base? No offense, but it doesn't look cool at all. Ow! Hey!"

Kaori was cut off from insulting their base any further when Kisaru swiftly kicked her in the shin from behind. The Crimson Vanguard was so elusive that their base was disguised as a little antique shop wedged in between two other tall buildings. All Reika could do was laugh.

This is just the antique shop. We keep the profits from whatever we sell here, but our base is downstairs."

She then led everyone downstairs and with a simple flick of the light switch, the hideout came alive. Odd and devestating weapons hung on the walls, small vehicles were parked on the far side. A shooting range and even a large room for pokemon battles and sparring were connected to it. In the center of the room was a circular table that projected a map of the entire region, with the main Black Sparrow base and other outposts marked.

Kisaru was in complete amazement. You didn't even notice how big this place was from the outside, which was probably a reason that the Crimson Vanguard chose this place. She was about to dash and check out everything when Reika's arm suddenly blocked her from moving, her knife mere inches from cutting her. Her face held a grim expression and her voice turned harsh again.

"We don't just let anyone join us, you know. How do we know you're not spies for the Black Sparrow?"

Hana pointed her gun at Kisaru and Ryota kept two small pistols that he aimed at Kaori and Mariko.

"What! We're not spies!"

"Prove it then." She paused to grab Kisaru's arm and lead her to the large table, activating the regional map projection. "There's a small Black Sparrow outpost in what used to be the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany Town. They're hiding something important in there, and we want you to figure out what. Hana and Ryota will accompany you, and please, try to be stealthy. If you happen to get caught, leave no witnesses. Is that understood? Only someone who truly despises the Black Sparrow would even attempt a raid on this outpost, knowing how important it is. If you succeed, we'll let you in."

Kisaru nodded as Hana and Ryota lowered their weapons. She tried to process everything she had to do. They go in, figure out what the Black Sparrow were hiding, take it, then get out. If they were discovered, they had to kill whoever got in their way. That thought made her stomach churn.

"I can't wait to start maiming those creeps! Hurry you guys!"

Ryota was already running upstairs, forcing Hana and Kisaru to hurry after him or be left behind. She would have to succeed in this mission to be in the Crimson Vanguard. It was funny actually, there were so few yet they were brave enough to face the Black Sparrow. She focused on running as the three made their way out of the building. It was a long way to Mahogany Town.

Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

"Alright Umbreon. I'm sorry buddy, all we've done is play so far. I can train you, but I'm afraid I don't know much about Dark type pokemon, so I don't know any of the attacks that you know. And the sad part is, I don't know if Dexter can tell me because he's kinda outdated. That or I haven't gotten an update for him in probably years. So you're gonna have to help me out with this. You need to show me what you're capable of and then maybe we'll come up with some combinations. Sound good?"

Umbreon nodded and went along with me. Then he looked at me curiously as if he was waiting for me to tell him what to do. I blinked and tried to command him, but questionably, I was unsure of myself. I said with little confidence...

"Uhhhh, Umbreon use... tail whip?"

He looked at me confused, questioning whether or not he should actually do it, since I stated it so weirdly. He called his name again as if to mean "Try again." And I scratched the back of my head, totally lost.

"On second thought, how about we wing it?"

He seemed to be okay with any idea I came up with and nodded to that as well. He began to attack with a tackle attack and then agility right after. Okay, so tackle and agility were two of his moves. No doubt then he could use a swift attack. I smirked.

"Alright Umbreon use a swift attack!"

Umbreon used a swift attack on the dummy that we had available to us at the moment. If he could do that, I might as well see what some of his special attacks are.

"Okay Umbreon, show me some of your dark type attacks."

Umbreon nodded and began to show me one attack called Pursuit. I'd really need to update Dexter soon or I might be lost in using this pokemon.

"Okay Umbreon, let's stop. I'll learn more about you later. You seem to be pretty fast and agile and sooooo cute. Come here."

I smiled and he leaped into my arms. I cuddled him and he cried his name again happily. We were really opening up to one another now and I could tell this was going to be a good friendship.

"Hm, how can I tell you apart from the other Umbreons when I use you? I know! We can design your pokeball a special way and we can name you and get you a bandana. Doesn't that sound fun?"

I smiled happily and petted him. He smiled too and called out his name. He was just so cute.

"Alright, so let's get you a little blue bandana. Blue is my favorite color and I think it'll look just great on you. I'll draw on your pokeball a little silhouette of your head. And what to name you? Hmmm."

I began to think of the name, whilst doing the other things. I took out the pokeball and a sharpie I'd acquired on this journey somehow and began to draw and color it in, all the while thinking up a cute name for my new Umbreon. Then all of a sudden my cell began to ring. It was Kitsuke.

"Hello?"

I tried to make this as secretive as possible.

"Hey where are you?!"

His voice protruded worry on the phone. I calmly answered with a low voice.

"Don't worry, I'm safe. I'm with this organization. They picked me up when I was with Kisaru and there was nothing I could do about it. If I didn't join the guy was gonna shoot Kisaru and I couldn't let that happen. But don't worry I'm fine. I'll figure a way out of this. I promise. Just hang on."

He sighed and I could tell his heart calmed to a slower beat knowing I was okay and alive.

"Alright, I trust you. I trust I'll be getting a call from you soon anyway. Just make sure you do this carefully, I don't want you getting hurt. Bye."

He hung up. I placed the phone back in my bag and finished drawing on the pokeball. I smiled and showed Umbreon who smiled at it happily. The next thing would be to make a makeshift bandana and name him. This was going to be quite the pokemon journey.

"Alright, what do you think about Admiral?"

He shook his head, obviously not liking that name.

"You don't like Admiral? I think it's a very royal name. Hm, well then, how about... Scout or ... maybe Buddy? Or how about Bandit? Yeah I think I'll call you Bandit."

He seemed to lighten up when I said "Bandit". It had a pleasant note to it that he really liked and so he agreed that would be his name, full heartedly understanding that it would interchange with "Umbreon". He waited for the bandana to be made from a cloth I had in my backpack. I cut it just the write way with scissors and then typed it around his neck cutely.

"There, now Bandit, you look so cute. And we're ready to fight some Crimson Vanguard and any trainer that stands in our path if we have to!"

I exclaimed and then looked down into my bag at the phone. A reflective state came upon me as I remembered the scene before I was taking here. I remembered Kisaru and our moment. My eyes began to water a little bit, but quickly the tears faded as I held them back from falling. I missed her, I missed all my friends and one way or another I'd find a way out of here. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 pm

After what seemed like an eternity of walking, the three finally made it to Mahogany Town, and the Black Sparrow outpost. It was quite large for an outpost, obviously not run-of-the-mill. It was heavily fortified too, to the point where Kisaru lost hope of finishing this mission alive.

"How are we supposed to get in now?"

"Are you forgetting who you're with? Stand back, ladies, I got this."

Ryota stepped up the front entrance and input the pass code. A camera suddenly dropped down from a hatch in the wall and trained it's lens on him. He looked like any other Black Sparrow goon, so it was no surprise he checked out a-okay. The large metal doors opened in his presence and he motioned Hana and Kisaru to follow him.

The base was a lot more advanced than when Team Rocket had it. With cameras and lasers at every corner, it was a treacherous journey. They moved in utter silence and stealth, slinking across walls and keeping to the shadows. Finally, the trio made it to the room in the very back of the base that had a rather muscular guard pacing back and forth in front of the door. Whatever was in there wasn't going to get stolen so easily. The three hid behind a wall, peering around the corner at the door.

"Well, that beefcake isn't gonna let us through."

"You guys really need to trust me more."

Reaching into his coat, Ryota pulled out a little grenade with a devilish smirk. Kisaru looked horrified. What the heck was he doing?!

"You're going to blow him up?!"

Hana quickly put her hand over Kisaru's mouth to try and silence her before anyone noticed.

"Shh! Chill babe, it's just sleeping gas."

Ryota threw the grenade and the gas began to waft throughout the hallway. The three had to cover their mouths and noses to avoid the gas. Within a few moments, the gas cleared and the guard, along with a few other Black Sparrow goons who were passing by, were on the ground and down for the count.

"Nice one, big bro."

The three then made it inside the room. It was tall room with a high staircase leading up to the single thing that would complete their mission. Inside a glass case sat a yellow jagged orb that glowed even in darkness, but it gave off a menacing sort of vibe. Ryota whistled in amazement.

"Man, I bet that sucker's worth a pretty penny. Oh well, it's ours now."

Like a kid in a candy store, he ran up the stairs and used the butt of one of his pistols to crack the glass and took the gem with ease.

"You guys really need to have more faith in me. What did I tell you? Like taking candy from a baby. Or in this case... a bunch of stupid babies! Ahahaha!"

As soon as the glass was broken, the outpost defended kicked in to high alert. Alarms blared and suddenly the room was filled with Black Sparrow goons, their guns trained on the now presumed thieves.

"Hey! Who are you punks?"

The guard paused and looked at the three of them, not realizing who we were until they saw Hana's uniform.

"It's the Crimson Vanguard! You have the authority to shoot to kill!"

"Is that just some fancy way of saying your about to kick our asses? Cause it's not happening today! Electivire, use Screech!"

Ryota hurled his pokeball into the air and the huge electric type pokemon emerged, emitting an ear-splitting sound. The guards tried to shoot, but their shots were either very close or way off because of the Screech attack.

"Lucario, bust us outta here!"

Hana sent out a strong looking Lucario and it charged an Aura Sphere attack, aiming it straight for the wall. The impact created a gaping hole for the three to escape. Hana grabbed Kisaru's arm and returned Lucario to its pokeball, making a run for it. Ryota did the same with his Electivire and high tailed it after them. The guard who spoke previously then radioed the superior members who were not present.

"I am reporting from the outpost in Mahogany Town. The Crimson Vanguard have raided the base and they've got the orb, but we've got 'em on the run! The whole building is on lock down!"

Kisaru, Hana, and Ryota sprinted through the hallways. Ryota and Hana gunned down anyone in their way. Kisaru was desperately trying to keep up, wondering why they stopped all of a sudden. Hana had blasted a hole through the wall with her machine gun and now Ryota was sending out his Skarmory as their way of escape. Hana and Kisaru had already gotten on when Ryota threw an object into the mob of goons.

"Come on, Ry! What's the hold up?!"

Skarmory had already started to take off, forcing Ryota to sprint towards them and leap for Skarmory's claws before they were just out of reach. With Kisaru's help, he was able to climb up to Skarmory's back, his chest heaving from fatigue and exhilaration. Kisaru's first Crimson Vanguard missing was an all-clear... except one thing.

"Wait! I thought Reika said we weren't supposed to leave any witnesses, we'll be practically leading them to our base now!"

As soon as those words left her lips, the outpost suddenly exploded. That object.. It was an actual bomb! The blast only damaged the front area of the building near where they escaped, but was still deadly.

"What can I say? Explosions are my thing."

Everyone had to laugh at that. She and the others were becoming fast friends. Speaking of friends... Her heart began to ache when she recalled the memory of the moment between her and Mizuki. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away. Hana noticed and questioned her, but she just used the wind from the flight making her eyes water as an excuse.

Word spread fast of the raid and success of the Crimson Vanguard stealing the special yellow orb and it was only a matter of time before the Black Sparrow's higher-ups got word of it.

Last edited by Rin Shimazaki on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chikane Himemiya
Admin
Chikane Himemiya

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 11:26 pm

OOC: I'm going to read this again and make a post for it tomorrow since I read it so late tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rin Shimazaki

Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:42 am

OOC: Okay, I know it's like REALLY LONG, but I was just trying to fit Kisaru's whole "suicide mission" into one post. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Battle~    Pokemon Battle~  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Battle~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kannazuki no Miko - The Eclipse Series. :: General :: The General Area :: General RP-
Jump to: