This RPG, based on the anime, Kannazuki no Miko, has brought back the same characters, along with some new ones. Let your imagination and creativity wander out as you roleplay here. ^^

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Hello there and welcome to the world of Kannazuki no Miko. Well the forum at least. Here, you can let free your imaginations, creativity, and wondrous ideas. Let it all free here. Please do join and register. And most of all, have fun! Smile ~Chikane Himemiya. *If you are a user here already, and you have already been approved by myself to RP, please do post. Please also get other members to join. I need members and posting. This forum should come alive. Thank you, your trusted admin. Chikane.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of Destiny~
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» The Great Race of Oban
Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:14 am by Rin Shimazaki

» Pokemon Battle~
Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:43 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Echoes of the Heart ~Venus Versus Virus~
Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» ~The Orochi Return~
Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Rein Kumori ~Shadow in the Rain, Work in Progress~
Sat May 26, 2012 6:45 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» A New Beginning: Rin's Story
Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 pm by Rin Shimazaki

» Rin Shimazaki
Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:39 pm by Chikane Himemiya

» Ayumu Konno
Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 am by Chikane Himemiya

Top posters
Chikane Himemiya

Rin Shimazaki

Himeko

Reikon Keiri

Himeko Kurusugawa

Miyaki Tsusono

Souma Ogami

Akiri Suma

Ayumu Konno

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 am
Similar topics

Share | 

~The Orochi Return~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: ~The Orochi Return~   Tue May 01, 2012 2:08 pm

A small, lanky young woman made her way down the unfamiliar streets of Tokyo, worry and doubt etched on her usually emotionless face. She gently moved her brunette locks away as they began waving in front of her eyes in the midday breeze.

"Do you even know where we are?"

Her voice was slightly shaky and her throat was beginning to go dry. She was not at all accustomed to the masses of people that residents of the city found to be a normal occurrence.
She glanced toward the man accompanying her, his thick, green eyebrows furrowed in thought. This man was none other than Girochi. A powerful Orochi, but nothing more than an idiot in her eyes. The pair were teaming up to locate the Solar and Lunar priestesses; Rin wanting to be more subtle about the whole thing than Girochi.

"Relax, Rin. I know exactly where we're going. Hmm... At least, I tink I do."

The man furrowed his brows even more and massaged his temples, causing the chains dangling loosely from his limbs to rattle. Rin was surprised he was able to put up with them day in and day out, just hanging there.

"I don't get why we can't use our powers anyway. It's certainly easier than just walking around aimlessly through the city."

"Well, you can't just go on a violent destructive rampage with Gungal either."

Girochi displayed a look on his face that screamed 'What a marvelous idea!'. Rin mentally slapped herself as she was suddenly dragged in the opposite direction to retrieve the said mecha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky began to darken in color, a grim reminder to the world of what was to come. As stealthy as one could be with a giant mecha, the pair made their way through the city, emerging from the darkness in an plaza that wasn't as crowded as the rest of the city.

"Where are the priestesses?!"

Girochi's voice boomed from Gungal as people began to flee from the streets, Rin just rolled her eyes as if she was on the most terribly boring roller coaster ever built. All she wanted was a challenging fight. Where exactly were the priestesses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Tue May 01, 2012 10:30 pm

I was in Tokyo for today. My schedule had marked that I was giving a small concert at the village center before going shopping for the rest of today. Now that the concert had been cleared off my checklist, it was time to have some well-deserved me-time. I walked through the streets, looking upon the map in my hands to locate the stores I wished to visit.

"Well, I think I shall visit these stores for today. I have been looking to get some new clothes lately, as well as some incense for my estate. I find it amusing that I still live there after all these years. The place... seems so familiar to me. From what I remember it is the home where I grew up, where I was raised and..."

I thought a moment, I was getting off focus, I needed to concentrate. Okay, so where would these stores be? I scrutinizingly studied the map, unaware that someone was creating a ruckus trying to locate these two girls called 'the priestesses.' Instead, I carried on about my business, ignoring any distraction there may be. I was unaware of this fact as well, that, one of the beings that they were looking for... was me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Wed May 02, 2012 1:46 am

"Ugh! Come on! Where are they?!"

Girochi punched a hole through a nearby building in a fit of rage and itit made Rin cringe in shock that he was able to so effortlessly destroy people's property. It made her a bit jealous. Without warning, Rin's head began to pulse, like the steady pounding of a heart at ease. The Orochi mark on her chest she had long since gotten used to, began glowing brightly. She let out a cry of sudden pain and her friend was right at her side.

"Rin! Are you alright?

Miyako would be extremely furious if anything were to happen to Rin, and Girochi would pay the price.

"Just let me out, I'll be okay... Let's find the priestesses.

Girochi nodded and carefully used Gungal to gravitate her back down to the ground. Rin stood shakily, but began to lead her friend to one of the said priestesses.
~~~~
"We've been looking for an hour now! I thought you knew whe-"

In truth they had only been walking for about twenty minutes, but Girochi's major misconception of time along with his annoyance for long since having to ditch Gungal to allow them a less alarming approach were starting to get on poor Rin's nerves. The man's voice was cut off by the fact that the girl did not speak, but merely pointed to a woman in the distance. She had dark blue hair with fair skin that seemed to glow under the light of the moon. She matched the Lunar Priestess description to a tee.

Alright, let's bag us some priestess corpse."

Girochi demanded in a tough tone as he started to make his way toward the woman. Rin sluggishly followed, her head seeming to only hurt worse every step closer the pair took. Girochi noticed this and was beginning to think it was the priestesses trying to mess with his friend's mind. This only gave him a bigger reason to want to slaughter them both like cattle.

"Well, hello there. Lovely afternoon for a walk right, Lunar Priestess?"

Girochi leaned against a tall street light pole, shooting a menacing glare toward the woman. Rin stood idly by, her part not yet important.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

"Lunar Priestess? Why, sir, I haven't a clue what you're talking about."

I took a pause in my speech to place the map I was holding in my hands, in my pocket, that is, after folding it up into thirds to make that sort of thing possible. I turned to look at the two figures whom had approached me, aggressively, might I add and asked about this 'lunar priestess'. They certainly had me confused. The man seemed the slightest bit familiar, the girl, however, struck no point of memory in me. She was a complete stranger. I looked at them both with my cold, distant yet passionate deep blue eyes. My hair swayed in the slight breeze that blew by. My voice sounded softly in the air, like a sweet song being played. And although on the inside I was quite nervous and expectant something unfavorable might happen, I managed to remain calm and cool on the surface. With a steady voice I spoke.

"And even if I was this Lunar Priestess you're searching for, what would you want with me? If it's money, I'm sure you can find someone wealthier than I to steal from."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Wed May 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Rin chuckled at the woman's apparent confusion despite her pain.

"You hear that, Girochi? She thinks we're out for money."

"Why you little-"

Girochi was cut off when Rin elbowed him roughly in the side. She cautiously walked up to the dark haired woman, greeting her with an outstretched hand and an apologetic smile.

"Um... Excuse my friend. He's a bit... delusional, to put it nicely. The name's Rin. Mr. Tough Guy back there is Girochi."

She couldn't help but feel extremely awkward. Though she was the bad guy and everything, it was unsettling to just let Girochi attack this woman when she didn't even know what they were talking about. Maybe they had the wrong person? No, that couldn't be it. Her body wouldn't have reacted the way it did if she wasn't in the presence of a priestess. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit in sudden thought. If this woman really was the Lunar Priestess, then she would have to have some sort of connection to the Solar Priestess, right?

She had heard Miyako speak of her before... Oh, what was her name again? Himeko... something or other. There could be dozens of girls with that first name. Oh well, it was worth a shot. The brunette cleared her throat and spoke with the most confidence she could muster.

"Say... You wouldn't happen to know anyone by the name of Himeko, would you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 pm

I watched as the two playfully spoke to one another. I'd guessed that they were friends and when the girl walked towards me and extended a hand in peace, I'd guessed right by how she introduced him. I nodded in forgiveness and took her hand to shake. But, awkwardly, I felt a darker presence... around the both of them, they just didn't give me the right vibes, if that makes sense at all. Nonetheless, I kept my guard up and my wits about me.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you,... what did you say your name was? I apologize, I don't think I caught it, if you did say it."

I spoke kindly. She took the position of a person whom seemed to be thinking of a way to phrase something. Could she be wanting to ask me something? I listened intently to her next thing she spoke. So... did she know Himeko too? Suddenly the somewhat cheery expression I had on changed to that of a reminiscing one, one that if someone looked hard enough, they could see the gleams in my eyes of love. Then, I answered.

"Well yes. I do know of one girl named Himeko. Why, is there something you need to relay to her?"

I blinked and waited for her reply. These people, they seemed friendly.. yet very strange. And of course the "Lunar Priestess" topic stuck in the back of my mind as I thought, What could they mean?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 4:40 am

Ined"Oh, no, not at all. I was just curious... Anyway, sorry for troubling you, miss. We'll be on our way."

Rin smiled nervously as she practically had to shove Girochi to force him to move. They may not have been able to capture her, but they had a pretty good idea who the priestesses were. Now, it was just a waiting game.

When the pair got back to everyone, Miyako was a bit frustrated that they had failed to capture or kill the Lunar Priestess.

"B-But we know who both of the priestesses are now! They just have no idea of what they're capable of."

Girochi explained, obviously scared of displeasing his sister. She actually seemed to be understanding about the whole situation.

"If that's the case, all we must do is wait. When the time is right, we go after the Solar Priestess, which should lure the Lunar Priestess out of hiding... As for you, you're coming with me."

She walked up and grabbed Girochi by the ear, dragging him away. She was going to give him a good thrashing for failing. Rin couldn't help but laugh as Girochi tried to latch onto her, in a desperate attemp

For some reason, Rin was still thinking about that woman from before. She didn't even know her name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

"No that's alright."

I spoke politely back to them as they were on their way. I thought they were nice people, despite them being strange in most ways. I got this weird sense from them, almost like a vibe that wasn't make me feel too secure. It was more like causing the waves of my stomach to an uproar, and it was making me uneasy and sick. I suddenly became nervous. I walked all the way back to where my estate would be, not bothering to take any forms of transportation, knowing that they could be unsafe and found myself in the comfort of my mansion once more. But the thought of what they called me still plagued my mind. I'd read about these priestesses in legend but never would I have ever thought that they were real, or in possibility any alike to myself. Nonetheless, it curiously sat in my subconscious as I tried every which way, every which angle to solve what they meant.

"What could they have meant by Lunar Priestess? I don't have any recollection of being related to the moon at all. So what could they have been talking about? Or maybe they just were playing a game and have me confused with someone else."

I shrugged, but it did sound the least bit interesting. Once more, I felt a pang on the back of my neck, it was a pang of pleasure this time. It was as if someone was gently touching, caressing the back of it with their fingers, kissing it even. I blushed as I felt this "ghost" of a thing doing this to me. I closed my eyes, enjoying its feel. I didn't know where it was coming from but it felt good. Suddenly in my closed eyes, I had the vision of a couple kissing. It was of two girls, one whom looked like me and the other looked like Himeko... but Himeko was dying and in the one who looked like me's arms. Another vision? ... Things were becoming stranger and stranger than ever lately. I didn't know what to think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Rin was sitting and chatting with Nekoko, who was working through her next plot of destruction.

".... And then the priestesses will go BOOM! We win then!~"

The brunette couldn't help but wince at the fact the little catgirl was talking about blowing things up as if it were child's play.

"That's a... wonderful plan, Nekoko."

Nekoko grinned widely before noticing that Girochi had returned. The man walked over to them, rubbing his ear and muttering curses to his sister under his breath.

"Ow... I don't get why she's so easy on you, Rin. It's not fair!"

"Well, maybe she just likes me better... Who needs you, anyway? I'm going for a walk through the city."

"But Miyako said to stay here for the rest of the day."

Before the man could interrupt the girl from leaving, she was already on her way back to Tokyo. As Rin walked through the city streets, Rin couldn't help but feel fearful without having one of the others with her as she always did. The only means odlf self defence she had were her Berserker powers and a couple of fountain pens she 'borrowed' from Reiko. When thrown, they released an explosive charge that would at least allow a few moments to escape from sudden conflict. Luckily, she had long since changed out of her "villainous attire", as Corona began to call their outfits, so she could at least blend into society.

She continued walking for some time before she came across a small park. She figured it was a good time to end her explorations for now and take a breather. Sitting on a small bench, she took in the scents of the newly sprouting wild flowers and released a comfortable sigh. Maybe if she got lucky enough, she would see that woman from earlier and get a chance to talk to her a bit without Girochi making it all awkward. For that moment, it never crossed her mind that doing so would be associating with the enemy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 5:55 pm

There came a knock on my door. It was a very light and pleasant knocking, more like a checking up on me to see if I was okay. There were 3 consecutive ones on the door before Otoha came in and spotted me atop my bed, blushing as I laid down. Her first thought? I was sick. Then she looked at me. I didn't seem to be sweating or coughing or anything. Could I be infuriated? No that wasn't the case because I had my eyes closed as if I were trying to relax. So what then? She noticed my head leaning more to one side than to the other and it seemed I was in a certain amount of pleasure. She seemed confused then. What could be happening that was doing this to me?

Suddenly, she cleared her throat and I opened one eye to see who entered the premises of my room. I saw my faithful friend and worker alike before I stopped altogether, ignoring the sensations running through my body. Eventually, they stopped, which I was thankful for, and I softly smiled, getting up to greet Otoha. She just seemed happy that I didn't mind her intrusion.

"Why, good day miss. Shall I get started on dinner or will you be out for longer?"

"I think I'm going to go out once more. For a walk. I intended to go shopping today but that didn't so much work out. It was sort of put off by a happening today in the street with some strangers. Don't worry, I'm alright. I just thought it was somewhat of a... weird circumstance to start the day off with, so I journeyed back here. You can never be too careful."

I smiled and went to my closet, starting to pick out clothes to wear for this walk. I wasn't going to wear the thing I was already in. That was for shopping and besides, it was more of a sun-dress type thing, a daytime article of clothing. Though it was still daytime, it was later in the day, closer to evening almost. I decided to put on some very stylish pants with a top. It looked fine, and of course it matched with my special yellow headband. I was all set to begin my walk. Now the question was, where to walk to?

"I know... If I go the park, maybe I'll find something to do there, or I could look out upon the stars as they come up when the night sets in. Or even better, maybe I'll find Himeko..."

My heart sped up at even just the thought. And so I began on my walk towards the near empty park. I looked upon my pathway ahead, not many people populated the streets as they did before. I truly, now, felt like the last person on Earth when this sort of thing happened. Nonetheless, I continued walking. There was a pleasant breeze in the air and the setting sun painted the sky a multitude of different colors. It looked pretty....

Finally, I'd reached the desolate park. It looked so much more lively in the day, but in the night, it looked more serene and romantic. At least to my eyes. (Some might say it looked scary even.) I walked towards it and began to skid stones on the small waters that surrounded me. I hadn't a clue that there was someone there with me. I sighed in the content feeling I got from just wandering and exploring... what a life. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

A splash? Rin's ear practically twitched at the sudden sound that broke the peaceful silence. I assumed that it was nothing more than some birds floating around on the water's surfaces. She wished Miyako was with her, her friend never seemed to just relax. She was always striving towards some sort of goal. Miyako never seemed to be the romantic type anyway, or at least that's what her brother says. He says that her ability to manipulate and seduce has somewhat pushed that side of her to the back burner. Rin felt a sharp pang in her heart. Was it... jealousy maybe?

Back to the problem at hand. The sudden noise. It was seemingly out of character for her to be so curious, but the fact that someone else was lurking was eating away at her. Getting up, she decided to make her way around one of the many small areas of water that dotted the park.

"Hello... Is anyone there?"

She called out, hoping her tone wasn't too sharp to scare anyone that might be around away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 6:44 pm

A voice? I heard someone suddenly call out to me, it seemed feminine, a girl. I blinked, following the sound of it, I'd moved. I wonder where it came from; And as I wondered, I searched for it, moving swiftly through the night's scenery looming over the people of Earth. The moonlight shone down on all the grasslands and the plants, reflecting in the peaceful waves of the waters that lurked here in the park in certain places. I picked up a stone for my weaponry. If only I hadn't left my bow and arrow at home, I didn't know I was going to be out this late.

My ocean blue eyes searched around for any suspicious movement or any sudden noises that could be heard. Right now, the atmosphere was tense enough and silent enough that one could possibly hear a pin drop. I continued my scouting mission, looking for the source of the noise. The voice... had a familiar ring to it. If it didn't, then I wouldn't have tried to call back..

"Hello? Is something out there?"

I spoke out to whomever had first called out to me. Hopefully if we could communicate with one another, we could find one another in this spacious and what seemed like, unending park of grass and water. Hopefully this person was not someone threatening to me. I'd remain calm, cool and collected. Okay, time to find this person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Someone responded! Rin instinctively reached for the first weapon in her possession, Reiko's fountain pen. Wait.. She wasn't just going to blow someone up... She made a mental note that she had officially been around Nekoko for far too long.

"If by something, you mean someone, then yes. I am most certainly here."

She chuckled a bit to herself as her once questioning tone turned a bit playful, no longer fearing the owner of the voice. She had faintly recognized it to be the woman she and Girochi had met earlier in the day. A sweet, melodious voice such as hers was hard to forget.

Rin thought it was time for a bit of hide-and-seek. Well, more to her like a stay-where-you-are-and-let-the-other-find-you sort of game. She had her hand tightly wrapped around the fountain pen... just for precautions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 7:20 pm

I continued to search. I heard the same voice from before answer me again. She seemed to be in the same spot as before, from where she called out. Well, I suppose it was time for a hide-and-seek session. We'd need to work out a way to find each other, otherwise it would be a series of near misses.

"Well, how should we proceed to find one another? Should you stay where you are or shall I?"

I called out, asking her. Having a conversation with darkness and mystery is what I was doing. It was terribly symbolic of something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hmm, well this is a problem, isn't it? I'll just wait for you to find me... I'm not going anywhere."

Rin reassured the other. She just sat on the grass, waiting for the other to come to her, noting how terribly persistent she was. It was somewhat amusing to her. Closing her eyes, she rested, figuring it might take the girl a while to locate her. She didn't seem that far away, but the park was so vast, it was easy to get confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 7:46 pm

I felt a pulsation through my body. It was stronger than ever, a deep pulse through the back of my neck, that seemed to be giving me the gut feeling of heading in the direction this girl was in. I was still on a search mission to find her, I placed my hand on the back of my neck, holding it. Curious.... recently, there had been a lot of activity with my neck, as if it were case sensitive the workings of the universe. It was so strange. What was going on? Confused, I followed my feeling and eventually...

Before my eyes appeared a figure that resembled a girl who didn't seem to be too old and yet not too young, somewhere around my age or slightly older. I recognized that I'd found her and rather quickly too. I was thankful for the quick passage of time and the speedy find of her, but, ultimately, I was surprised. I held my neck as I approached her and smiled, saying hello.. only to realize...

"Hey-, you're that woman that... we spoke earlier didn't we?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 7:59 pm

"Hmm... Possibly. I'm Rin, and you are..?"

A small smile spread across her face as she stood and held out her hand, noticing she was slightly taller than the other girl. She wondered how close they were in age, she sounded so sophisticated when she spoke. Rin could feel her heart beat a bit faster, it seemed to match the pulsating rythm of her Orochi mark when it glowed, but at the moment, she didn't feel threatened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Thu May 03, 2012 8:18 pm

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you Rin, my name is Chikane."

I took her hand in mine, softly, and began to shake it lightly. It was strange, I didn't feel any sort of threat coming from this girl and the evil vibe around her from before had vanished, completely disappeared altogether. What's more, this time, I felt another pulsation in my neck, in almost the same rhythm as she was feeling the pulsations from her Orochi mark and there was a small electrical current traveling along my nerves.

As soon as I let go of her hand, the feeling stopped. Weird. I looked at her and smiled gently.

"So it's nice to see you again, what are you doing out here all by yourself?"

I asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Fri May 04, 2012 3:53 am

Rin repeated the other's name several times in her head.

"Chikane... That's a pretty name."

She couldn't stop the big grin that forced it's way onto her face. It was all so weird, she had never felt this happy around anyone before, let alone someone she just met. The furious pulsations of her Orochi mark slowly began to die down, then vanish as she let go of the woman's hand.

"I'm just out for a walk. I needed to get some fresh air... The park is really pretty at night, don't you think?"

She asked with somewhat of a dreamy tone.

~~~~~~
"You idiot! I can't believe you just let her walk out! Aw man... She's out there, cold, tired, alone... Miyako's going to murderer us all!"

"Calm down, nya~ I'm sure she's just fine. She's a big girl, she can take care of herself."

"I told her Miyako told her to stay here! Ugh, we gotta find her before Miyako- ... Hey, Miyako! We were just going to head out to get some fresh air."

Girochi was cut off mid sentence when his sister suddenly appeared and quickly came up with a lie. The violet-haired woman folded her arms and had a mixture of worry and anger all over her face.

"While your out, you three had better find Rin. Don't even think about coming back here until you do!"

She snapped as the three suddenly sprinted to Nekoko's mecha, Nya Nya.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Fri May 04, 2012 12:16 pm

"Yes, it is."

Came my soft reply after about a moment or so that she asked the question. She had said my name was pretty, to that, I could only smile. She seemed harmless, and someone I wouldn't mind becoming friends with, that is, if ever she wanted to be friends. I joined her, looking at whatever she was at the moment.

"Yes, the night hair has a certain quality about it that just makes it so refreshing. I can't explain it but I feel this pull sometimes, like I'm compelled to go outside at night. Not only by the ebony curtain that shades the sky, but, by the light of the... moon up there in orbit. I don't know, I just feel we can relate to one another. And I know the moon isn't a person but metaphorically speaking, it's alone. What I mean is... it doesn't have a glow of its own. It has to rely on the sun for its shine, and I believe that's why it wishes to be more beautiful and bright than anything else. To the moon, the sun is always outshining her isn't it?"

I sighed, thinking about it. Then changing my view. I smiled softly and looked to Rin once more, my pale skin and my sapphire hair glowing in the moonlight.

"But then again, the sun provides a source of hope for the moon as well. I'm sorry to be getting so off topic and rambling about things, I usually don't do this around people I've just met. I just.. happened to be in the study one day and I picked up a few Japanese Mythology and Legend books, they were quite interesting. Mentioning 2 girls who were destined to save the world with their powers from all evil and destruction. It was such a tragic love tale too, the way I remember it. That they fell in love with each other, perpetually, but one of them must die by the others' hands... It was a very... heartbreaking ending."

I spoke calmly, keeping my composure about it. I couldn't let Rin know this upset me, it deeply deeply upset me. A pang of hurt was resounding throughout my heart, which was mostly whole, and I didn't know why. I felt I could relate, but I hadn't been through any of that in my life. Though my memory had been wiped clean, it seems the one thing that remains poignant with the scars obtained in time, is my heart. And if that was true, Himeko would remember what it felt like as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Fri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Rin could only nod occasionally as Chikane spoke. There was so much she wanted to say, that this whole thing wasn't just mythology. It was more real than she could realize.

"No, you're fine. I've actually heard that story before."

She said softly. When she first joined the Orochi, it was the only thought running through her mind. 'The priestesses are the source of all things light, but for the Orochi to achieve their goal they had to destroy that light... But.. is Chikane even as bad as everyone says? Rin didn't even know what to believe anymore. She just wanted it all to end along with the suffering of the innocent.

Rin suddenly heard a succession of thunderous noises off in the distance and she turned to look. Off in the horizon she could see distant flashes of light and was that... Nya Nya?

She tried to hide the horrified look on her face, but it still showed. Miyako must have found out she had left and sent Nekoko to look for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm

"Well, I'm glad you don't mind my little story and opinions and the such. It was one of my favorite stories my parents used to tell me when I was a kid, I think. And, then I discovered there were books on it and they'd make up little fairytales with the characters of mythology. It was quite interesting."

I smiled and it seemed we were having a good time. Then, there was a succession of thunder in the distance. A loud few noises and it sounded like something was after us. My eyes looked around trying to find the source that was causing this loud noise. I couldn't locate it. Perhaps it was on its way?

[color=blue]"What was that?"

I asked her. I needed to know and perhaps she had an idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Sat May 05, 2012 3:00 am

Rin tried not to worry her any more than she might have been.

"It'll be alright. No matter what happens, I've got your back."

Seemingly no sooner than when she spoke those words, a shrill cry of glee could be heard.

"Rin~! We did it you guys, we found her! Rin, you have to come back with us, Miyako's going so be so- ...Wait who's that girl she's with?"

Once Corona and Girochi heard this, they looked toward the same direction Nekoko was. The moment that they saw Chikane, they had looks of disgust on their faces.

"The Lunar Priestess?! You traitor!"

"Traitor goes BOOM!"

Girochi managed to grab Nekoko and move her out of the way of anything that could trigger an explosive.

"You guys, I'll handle this. Diplomatically."

The green haired man said, realizing he was taking Rin's approach of things. As he set foot on the ground, he made his way over to the pair. Rin was standing in front of Chikane, blocking her from any attacks. She would be the last thing standing between her friends and The Lunar Priestess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chikane Himemiya
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Sat May 05, 2012 12:27 pm

"Again with this Lunar Priestess business?"

I paused before shouting to them in the sky loud enough so they could hear me.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about with this Lunar Priestess. I may seem like her, but I'm not her. My name is Chikane Himemiya and all I am is the daughter of a wealthy corporation owner. I live out my life doing the things I love, playing piano and shopping and everything. I am not the girl you're looking for. But, what makes you think Rin is a traitor?"

I blinked, now getting in front of Rin, putting my arms out in front of her. She was protecting me? So, I needed to return the favor. Gee, if only I had my bow and arrow on me, I could distract them. Actually, maybe we could make a getaway back to my estate. One of my blue eyes looked at her behind me as I turned my head slightly.

The look in my eyes read... 'Wanna go back to my estate? I think we should be safe there. At least from the men, my father doesn't allow any men into my estate. As for the women... well we'll have to try and lose them somehow.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rin Shimazaki

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Now she was protecting her? She had no idea what they were up against, but she was still willing to protect her. 'You have no idea what you're doing…'

"Sheesh... You still don't get it do you? You can run, but you can't hide from fate!"

Girochi shouted back, before returning to the mecha.

"What are you doing?! You're letting them get away! ...You're coming home with us, Rin, conscious or not!"

Girochi's eyes widened. While they were searching for their friend, Miyako had given them strict orders not to hurt her. Rin decided she would have to take drastic measures to protect the both of them. She let her dark Orochi blood posses her body, her usually calm amber eyes turning a deep lavender. An evil, almost demonic aura surrounded her as she took on a more beast like persona.

"What the- She's in her Berserker form!"

The now possessed Rin's eyes held no emotion, but even so, she forced a small smile as she glanced at Chikane. She rushed toward the trio, leaping toward the mecha with her arm outstretched as if it were a giant sword. However, she swung too early and missed, giving Nekoko the oppurtunity to use Nya Nya's arm canon to swat the girl away like a fly.

"Do you get it now? We are the Orochi! We want to create a new dark world, but pests like you and the Solar Priestess keep getting in our way! Let's see if it gets through to you after we finish off your friend!"

Girochi shouted at Chikane, hoping that he, Corona, and Nekoko would be able to stage Rin's defeat without hurting her too badly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Orochi Return~   

Back to top Go down

~The Orochi Return~
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next